• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Dollarz

Yeah. Cold is the only track I probably wont come back to. I Dont Like Remix goes hard, just sounds out of place on this album. Also, that Cudi track is pure awesome. I do get why some people dont like it, but its classic Cudi, IMO.

I also don't get the singles gripe. Clique, Mercy, and New God Flow were hype as fuck flowing into each other. Then again, I only listened to Mercy more than once before the album.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yeah. Cold is the only track I probably wont come back to. I Dont Like Remix goes hard, just sounds out of place on this album. Also, that Cudi track is pure awesome. I do get why some people dont like it, but its classic Cudi, IMO.
Never liked Cudi so that my excuse

Ghost's verse on New God Flow

untitled-127brz8.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I love that he gets such an epic intro. Dem synths. Dem horns.
Yup. I'm also glad he replaced the shitty sing along.

Not a big fan of Ghost but he saved that song and made it a classic.

I cosign Kanye x Wu. He's a huge fan of the Wu and could probably craft a pretty damn cohesive album without losing the Wu sound.

mooooose

Fuck I just realized GHOSTFACE is on the same song as PUSHA T. That is a combo I've wanted forever. And it worked.

Dying for Clipse and Ghost/Rae.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Careful what you wish for. Dude's on Interscope.... The real "Death Row".

Man, why you got to be like that. Kendrick will drop and go 2x platinum without going pop, Dre will get motivated and drop Detox and Em will get hungry again when he's not the top dog and drop his "Black Album."

Shit's gonna happen.

Tokubetsu

Man, why you got to be like that. Kendrick will drop and go 2x platinum without going pop, Dre will get motivated and drop Detox and Em will get hungry again when he's not the top dog and drop his "Black Album."

Shit's gonna happen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHA

Oh sweet jesus
HAHAHAHAHAHA oh god. I actually LAUGHED at you thinking Kendrick doing Double Plat. Wow. Whoo, I'm crying. Wow. Good one.

Esch

Banned
in some dream parallel universe, there is a world where dope shit goes double plat, hoes are twerking to Killer Mike, Jet Life is a major label, Kendrick goes triple platinum, and Kanye West is homeless and dying in the streets. But we're not in that universe.

Blackace

Shit's gonna happen.

I think Kendrick could catch fire with an entire coast looking for a savior... kind of like Game..

Dre sees this too..

PBY

Banned
in some dream parallel universe, there is a world where dope shit goes double plat, hoes are twerking to Killer Mike, Jet Life is a major label, Kendrick goes triple platinum, and Kanye West is homeless and dying in the streets. But we're not in that universe.

Why you gotta be like that bro

WanderingWind

I think Kendrick could catch fire with an entire coast looking for a savior... kind of like Game..

Dre sees this too..

I'm surprised Dre sees anything over his mountain of steroids and residuals from his headphones, to be honest. I hope Kendrick lights a fire under his ass like it's 1998.

Blackace

I'm surprised Dre sees anything over his mountain of steroids and residuals from his headphones, to be honest. I hope Kendrick lights a fire under his ass like it's 1998.

Shit, people act like he hasn't been stacking money off of Em, Game, and 50 before his headphones...

Em's last two albums made him so much loot..

He has always wanted to have a person to pass the torch to for the west.. Game was that kid until he blew it..

WanderingWind

Shit, people act like he hasn't been stacking money off of Em, Game, and 50 before his headphones...

Em's last two albums made him so much loot..

He has always wanted to have a person to pass the torch to for the west.. Game was that kid until he blew it..

True, but that only strengthens it. What on earth is his motivation to give much a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom