• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
the dude is 46 years old and he ain't getting any younger. it sucks that he's on the decline but goddamn he's almost 50 years old

If you were lucky enough to see the clan even a few years back. Mad energy from them all.

Whose the best act everyones seen live?

First time i went to see Hov was my 18th birthday few years back. Dude is the best hip hop entertainer ive seen. Had a live band, arrived on time (anyone whose been to rap shows know how annoying this can be) interacted with the crowd well. Great fucking show

PBY

Banned
Man... I have no prob w auto tune if used right- Meek should have left it off his verse, wtf. I don't even mind it in a few spots for like an accent/punch... But the whole verse?

T Dollarz

ix8t6q6tu24av.jpg

Made this cover banner for one of my Facebook groups. Everyone seems to approve.

My favorite albums 1990-98

DominoKid

i sorta like this meek mill single.
it's bad but it'll play real well at parties.

i'm still LOLing at meek mill getting his future on.

Kaizer

Banned
I thought he was saying his favourite album from that period was the amazing Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor II: The Great American Rap Album Pt. 1

No wonder T.R.O.Y. sounded so familiar, it's a copy of Lupe's Around My Way!

i sorta like this meek mill single.
it's bad but it'll play real well at parties.

i'm still LOLing at meek mill getting his future on.
The beat just comes in so muddy sounding, couple that with the autotuned verse first and I couldn't have closed the window any sooner. Will probably still end up hearing a million times though.

HiResDes

I'd rather see Ace Hood, Alley Boy, Trouble or sub in Gunplay for any of them : )

...Fat Trel would also be nice, but he too busy Keefing.

wasn't that DeNiro Farrar/Shady Blaze shit supposed to drop today?

Oh and I was listening to that Gunplay tape again. God damn Bible on the Dash is so good. So is his guillotine swords freestyle.

royalan

Hey GAF-Hop.

Thanks for the female MC recommendations! A lot of the women you mentioned I actually have never heard of.

I'm going to listen to some tracks and come back with a proper opinion on them.

In the meantime, don't forget to give your Hip Hop sisters some love, at least every now and then. :)

wasn't that DeNiro Farrar/Shady Blaze shit supposed to drop today?

Oh and I was listening to that Gunplay tape again. God damn Bible on the Dash is so good. So is his guillotine swords freestyle.

Shady Blaze lost a family member, Deniro said it'd drop tomorrow I believe.

Edit: Sorry tomorrow as in today

IrishNinja

ix8t6q6tu24av.jpg

Made this cover banner for one of my Facebook groups. Everyone seems to approve.

My favorite albums 1990-98

nice

also, i like how missy stayed classy in that interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORw8pOOyx7s&

This is some old school type Big Boi.

"She said okay"

so good, is this off his next thing or what? diggin this, the top comment killed me too

is this n*gga saying let me see your titties

ps

You take a song wit Jay n Kanye on it n you add Big Sean to that shit…thats like takin Wagyu steak witta side of truffles n you splash some A-1 sauce on that muthafucka namsayin. That nigga Big Sean is a condiment b. The nigga is ketchup nahmean. Son aint even on the menu namsayin. You dont go to ANY restaurant n see ketchup on the menu b. Not even cheap ass spots like Burger King got ketchup on the menu…that shit aint a item on the menu. At a nice restaurant they jus be throwin that shit there on the table sometimes like “yo…if you a uncultured lowlife muthafucka you can ga’head n splash summa this shit on ya expensive ass food or whatever son”. If its a real nice spot…like some place witta “Chez” in front of the name they probably aint even got no ketchup or steak sauce in the buildin at all yo… They jus be havin the grey poupon type joints or some shit nahmean.

yesterday i discovered rick ross was wario, today big sean is mustard

Big Sean spittin another “I made it” verse… Do these little niggas rap bout anything else bruh? Im sayin…

also this is how i feel about cole and so many others

Detox

I'll say that is a HudMo beat as well. I know it isn't much but normally when a producer drops a track in a big album they take pride in it and tweet about it. Mannie hasn't mentioned Cruel Summer at all. They probably took a small inconsequential loop and credited him. I doubt a heavyweight like him is interested in credits with a bunch of other people. I bet he was expecting far more of his beats to make it onto the album.

Mannie Fresh Breaks Down His Biggest Records (Part 1)

2-Cent Session - Mannie Fresh interviews Lupe Fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom