• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I'll say that is a HudMo beat as well. I know it isn't much but normally when a producer drops a track in a big album they take pride in it and tweet about it. Mannie hasn't mentioned Cruel Summer at all. They probably took a small inconsequential loop and credited him. I doubt a heavyweight like him is interested in credits with a bunch of other people. I bet he was expecting far more of his beats to make it onto the album.

Mannie Fresh Breaks Down His Biggest Records (Part 1)

2-Cent Session - Mannie Fresh interviews Lupe Fiasco

good stuff mannie personally to me is one of the best to ever do it.
I don't come here enough.

PBY

Banned
Got a mix tape on the way- title is "Animal Noises." I'm finishing up the first track right now, I'll post it this afternoon.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I thought that was pretty well known for the most part. Ye directed his first video, produced on his debut album and was hyping him up for a while on his blog. Then....it just sorta stopped, who knows. LOL at "Sean & Nicki had something else".
But Drake did work on MBDTF, and was on AOTL.

Kanye doesn't stick to everyone he promotes forever, when he feels its right he'll throw em on a track, I thought it was that kind of deal.

EDIT: GOOD Music on the Breakfast Club. Pusha is such a shitstarter but im fucking crying at the reaction to the Drake shots.

Charlamagne giving Pusha shit for not getting an album out LOL

EDIT2: oh my god at awkward Cons conversation

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Listening to Lifes A Bitch today me and a couple friends started talking bout who had the better verse.

I always used to think Nas came better on it even when everyone was saying AZ took it. But looking back on it AZ actually kills it. This verse got the kid signed and it shows why.

"Visualise the realism of life and actuality
Fuck who the baddest a person status depends on salary"

Nas by no means gets Renegaded, but AZs verse is just a cut above Nas.

Who you got??
Easily, AZ.

Welp, there Food and Liquor 2 is flowing.
JXA7j.gif

CRS

Lupe album is out and I'm walking to to class. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I'm actually nervous to go home and listen to it.

the Knic...er...LUPE is back.

lol.

But no seriously solid album off of one playthru. I'll wait for it to actually drop to really sit down. Only bad part is some of the hooks...or when it almost reverts back to LasersVille.

Not his best but damn sure a return to form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom