• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Oh shit. Money, Clothes, Hoes.

ibop7sW7uxTQn9.gif

NEVER KNEW GIBBS HAD THIS IN HIM
THIS IS THE SOUTHERN BOY IN HIM

EDIT: Yeah, go buy this guys. It's really fucking good, and flows too like a real album. This is not a mixtape.

Tokubetsu

Jeezy turned out to be a great influence on him. Not even a beat-wise sense either. I'm getting a feeling I get a lot for Jeezy's albums on here. It feels very...motivational and celebratory.

DominoKid

Okay this album might actually be good.

Dope.

lol what made you doubt it.

i dont get the idea for charging for BFK if its just gonna be free on datpiff...
only stans are droppin coin on it.
interested to see if he got better at carrying his own full length. he gets boring after a while

Recon

Banned
I am sure all of you who copped that leak of F&L2 are going to buy it now right?RIGHT????

Anyways, downloading BFK from Datpiff right now, it better be worth the download.

DominoKid

I am sure all of you who copped that leak of F&L2 are going to buy it now right?RIGHT????

Anyways, downloading BFK from Datpiff right now, it better be worth the download.

nah i already spent a quarter of my yearly cd budget on cruel summer.
asap kendrick and french are getting the rest of my support cause theyre new and dope.

Recon

Banned
Ill be honest, I have never heard a Gibbs track until Kush Cloud. Just never looked appealing. This is that shit so far. So, three straight weeks with dope music(Cruel Summer/F&L2/BFK). 2012 is one great year so far.

DominoKid

ayo duns

Gibbs got the voice
Gibbs got the lyrics
Gibbs got the flow

Only the best get all three at high levels

he lacks presence. he's never been lacking in the other 3.
and in many ways that's the most important thing a for a rapper.
he doesnt grab your ear when you hear him. speaking generally.
kinda reminds me of a thug curren$y except he doesnt have the work ethic.

missing the hustle

winner

also, kirko bangz playing the "even cheaper" version of drake (than big sean. amazing right?) is fucking hilarious.
i cant listen to his music seriously.

Esch

Banned
i dont think he sounds like Curren$y at all. I think he sounds like 2pac with a trap twist and a southern flow.

speaking of Spitta he did his thing on that feature here. Z-Ro too

HiResDes

i dont think he sounds like Curren$y at all. I think he sounds like 2pac with a trap twist and a southern flow.

speaking of Spitta he did his thing on that feature here. Z-Ro too

Yea that's pretty much spot on, the weird thing is that Fashawn can kind of sound like Gibbs when he wants too...He just doesn't do it much.

Recon

Banned
That new Kendrick is fucking great too. I have a weird problem that I have way too much new music right now, not enough time. Kendrick and Rocky coming next month? Fuck.....

DominoKid

I wish Gucci could be on Go For It though
This shit is made for him.

That chicken talk would be somethin else.

My favorite song so far.

(i would also accept Lil B goin over this beat on his next mixtape)

CRS

Not listening to that new Kendrick until album. Buying new Freddie now.

ibnsNHXTLx2Qim.gif

Money, Clothes, Hoes
Great gif.

Also, Borderlands co-op was a lot of fun. Got a little distracted at the end but I can do this Thursday for a little bit and be free all night Friday and Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom