• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Well,

www.dj-ace.com/Mixes/mannie.mp3

like Swizzy, truly an underrated producer!

Fuck yeah. Looking forward to listening to this one. I've really fallen off with keeping up with the mixes but will definitely have to make time for this one soon.

While i'm posting couple of things to drop off. One more leak from Baby Face Killa has hit the net. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

Freddie Gibbs - Tell A Friend ft. Curren$y

Also Davinci has released a stopgap EP before The Moena Lisa album comes out in November.

Davinci - XLIX

fNx3V.jpg

Slizz

I want to listen to the last 2 Gibbs singles so bad but after Kush Cloud I just have to wait till tomorrow and come in pretty pure.

CRS

FUCK, I got the Krit concert tonight but I got called into work. Do you think, if the doors open at 8pm, that Krit would already be performing at 930? I don't know if he has any opening acts!!!

They usually do. I would give it around 10 PM. Just say you can't go to work if you're worried unless you were on call.

Curren$y's Jet Life tour had openers. So there was two/three local cats, AND THEN the Jet Life crew (Young Roddy, Trademark) with Curren$y at the very end. Spitta didn't perform until Midnight or so.

Should be "out" in about 30-60 minutes. It's coming out in Europe first

I doubt it'll sell decent. If Gibbs was more serious he would have been touring harder, doing features, interviews, etc. I don't get why he seems content to just spend all his money on weed and chicken...
Did his verse on Scottie Pippens do more for him than his own material? Cause I don't see people who listened to him on Pippens would be the kind to buy his album. Also, I feel like he got more exposure this past year and a half.

Concidence! My Axton is level 16. We can probably play just fine. I probably cant do 8 PST, but I'll definitely be able to play at 10 PST, and 9 at the earliest. Where are you at in the game?
So just checked my account and my Zer0 is only level 10. And I guess I just made it to Sanctuary.

DominoKid

Super Future/Fire Marshall cover (10/23)

1on69.jpg

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...uture-fire-marshall-future-mixtape-cover-art/

Future revealed he's got two projects lined up for late 2012 and early 2013 releases, respectively. First up, Future plans to drop a two disc mixtape, Super Future, on October 23. Following that project in February, Future will follow with his sophomore LP Future Hendrix.

"Super Future dropping October 23; it's a double disc," he revealed. "I'm about to give the streets everything, everything and some. Then I'm about to give the streets, the college students, the internationals, the Dominicans, my Puerto Ricans, my fuckin' Haitians...I'm about to bridge that gap and show them why I am the Future."

Future got something for errybody.

Esch

Banned
So just checked my account and my Zer0 is only level 10. And I guess I just made it to Sanctuary.

Dammm. Well shit. Maybe if you play through if for a lil bit tonight you could get to 12 or something and then i could join you then?

CRS

Dammm. Well shit. Maybe if you play through if for a lil bit tonight you could get to 12 or something and then i could join you then?

I'll play around 8 and just PM me on steam or something when you're ready. I'm sure I can hold my own. Check if enzo is down too.

Yeah, Torchlight II coming out a week after Borderlands II screwed me over. Oh well.

DominoKid

also coming soon...

french-montana-mac-and-cheese-3-mixtape-507x507.jpg

http://allhiphop.com/2012/09/07/exc...-cheese-3-success-of-pop-that-collabo-single/

French repeatedly shouted out “Pop That” during the interview, enthusiastic about his “Pop That Contest.”

The song will be featured on French Montana’s debut album Excuse My French, while the artwork for his mixtape, Mac & Cheese 3, was just released.

French told AllHipHop.com with confidence that his album would be unequivocally better than the mixtape.

“Definitely shout out to the whole Interscope, man, since [signing] I just been working on the project. I feel like I just come from where you gotta have an appetizer before the meal, so that’s why I got this Mac & Cheese 3,” French Montana said.

“It’s just to let people know what to expect from me. You can’t have your mixtape better than the album. I basically did 50 songs, and whatever doesn’t make the album, we just gonna keep them for the streets, you know what I’m saying?” French explained.

Pop That has the hottest video slores of all time, in terms of quality and quantity. And lol @ the black chicks not getting in the pool; gotta keep that weave in-tact

Cudder

There must be like 75 people hear at the Krit show lmao. Feel bad for dude but I feel like its gonna be intimate and live. Ready for this shit.

This thread...http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492914&page=4

So? You don't have a mind or self-control to stop financing those kind of criminals?

The next time something like 11 sept happens in USA, don't go thinking "wow, those bastards deserve to die" because you aren't better than them. How many people died in 11 sept thing? like 3,000? Surely that's less than how many people die in Latin America thanks to people financing carteles via buying drugs.

This quote...

God damn.

Esch

Banned
Ayo Esch, CRS... Borderlands 2 worth picking up? Ive never played the original, kind of wanted to at times but never got around to it.
I didnt like the first one at all really and i dig this quite a bit. It still has a little bit of the jankiness of the first one, and it starts slowly, but once you get past the opening area its pretttttty fucking fun. And even more so in co-op (only played a lil today for the first time). Ive been solo the whole time otherwise. Get it on PC if you can..... It has a hilarious sense of humor, some pretty cool character classes, varied environments... It's a good game.

CRS

That thread. It hurts the green soul in me, even though I haven't smoked in almost a month and a half, still... :(
Ayo Esch, CRS... Borderlands 2 worth picking up? Ive never played the original, kind of wanted to at times but never got around to it.
I definitely think it is. Try to find other people so you can share a 4-pack or if GMG has anymore coupons. I got it for $36 and definitely worth every penny. Loot, loot, loot, and more loot. And the writing is pretty funny too.

Esch

Banned
CRS, i just realized i could join one of your games instead of the other way around and itd balance out fine. Some of the way this game works makes no sense lol.

In other news Str8 killa no filla should be hype, cant wait to work out to it tomorrow :bow :bow :bow

CRS

We could do that. I wouldn't really mind joining one of your games. I could level up faster. We could try me joining your game first and go from there.

The M.O.B

also gafhop PC fam we should start a borderlands 2 run together. it would be a great success and super fun time max awesome.

*looks at enzo, complex, MOB, detox, kamspy, CRS*

I'm not getting the fat loot i need playing it solo .______.

The loot in new game+ =
whoa_gif.gif

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
GAF weed threads are hilarious.
Potheads only smoke weed just so they have an excuse to do stupid shit.

That's what the beer is for. The weed is so you can forget what stresses you and zone out. Also pothead girls ... easiest score on earth involves some weed, good music, and a few compliments.

surprisingly not a fan.
pothead chicks tend to be a little odd from my experiences.

you the reason I be coming across some girls and they be hiding the fact they smoke. I personally don't care haha, but shit cracks me up sometimes. 100% of the time they say cause guys think it's unattractive

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
you the reason I be coming across some girls and they be hiding the fact they smoke. I personally don't care haha, but shit cracks me up sometimes. 100% of the time they say cause guys think it's unattractive

Man a chick that can roll a perfect blunt and cook was wifey material back in the day.

DominoKid

they can be in the circle, im just not fuckin w/ em like that

as far as papers/blunts, im a blunt person. but im too lazy to roll.
its just much easier to throw that shit in a bong and call it a day. depending on the bowlsize i just one shot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom