• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudder

IMG_20120924_225115.jpg

IMG_20120924_234631.jpg

IMG_20120924_234825.jpg

IMG_20120924_235830.jpg

Alright, KRIT is just on another level live. Blew away Kendrick and Ab Soul, and pretty much everyone else I've seen. The place did fill up as time went on but I don't think it was near packed. I was right up front and I had like a foot to 2 feet around me at all times lol. It was so great though, the crowd was so chill, no shoving or moshing or any shit like that, just everyone standing around vibing to the music.

Then at the end KRIT must've signed like a hundred different tickets for the fans, I've never seen any rapper appreciate his fans like this man here. He signed every single thing that people were holding up for him to sign. Class act.

Then Tech Nine was just chilling ont he floor at the end of the show so I gave him some props and told him I liked his Klusterfuck EP lol. THEN, I went to piss before leaving and Tech Nine comes walking in and pisses in one of the stalls singing KRIT's lyrics "Fuck these haters and fuck these hoes." fucking lol'd hard.

Yeah, fuck your favourite rapper, Krit is the truth live.

EDIT: A new Kendrick song? What have I done to deserve tonight?

CRS

I don't see you with a Big K.R.I.T. avatar. But seriously, dude is a class A act. Got to meet him at a Rock the Bells meet and greet and the dude tried to stay as long as possible.

Really wish I could have seen him in a smaller venue but he destroyed the two times I saw him at Rock the Bells.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Alright, KRIT is just on another level live. Blew away Kendrick and Ab Soul, and pretty much everyone else I've seen. The place did fill up as time went on but I don't think it was near packed. I was right up front and I had like a foot to 2 feet around me at all times lol. It was so great though, the crowd was so chill, no shoving or moshing or any shit like that, just everyone standing around vibing to the music.

Then at the end KRIT must've signed like a hundred different tickets for the fans, I've never seen any rapper appreciate his fans like this man here. He signed every single thing that people were holding up for him to sign. Class act.

Then Tech Nine was just chilling ont he floor at the end of the show so I gave him some props and told him I liked his Klusterfuck EP lol. THEN, I went to piss before leaving and Tech Nine comes walking in and pisses in one of the stalls singing KRIT's lyrics "Fuck these haters and fuck these hoes." fucking lol'd hard.

come down off your live high and we will talk..

signing shit is often a part of the contract.. :(

Cudder

come down off your live high and we will talk..

signing shit is often a part of the contract.. :(

live high? when would be a better time to review the concert, a week from now?

venue people were telling him he had to go but he shrugged them off and signed every damn thing.

ayo blackace if I saw you live would you sign a printed out GAF post? Out of the goodness of your heart since I know you're not a big dj with contracts tho

Cudder

Damn, I'm glad to hear that. The KRIT show I went to sucked but I blame it on the venue.

What happened that made it suck?

I don't see you with a Big K.R.I.T. avatar. But seriously, dude is a class A act. Got to meet him at a Rock the Bells meet and greet and the dude tried to stay as long as possible.

Really wish I could have seen him in a smaller venue but he destroyed the two times I saw him at Rock the Bells.

True, true.

CRS

ayo blackace if I saw you live would you sign a printed out GAF post? Out of the goodness of your heart since I know you're not a big dj with contracts tho

Make it a blamespace post.

Man, Kush Cloud is a weed song but it gets me hype like crazy. Start wildin' out and shit. Somebody needs to rap over this so I can switch Purrp's verse.

Bizzy, please do this.

T Dollarz

The KRITxCole show I went to was at Northern Illinois University, which has a reputation for school shootings. So everyone had assigned SEATS at the show. And the fucking college students weren't into KRIT's set at all. I was so disappointed.

The TDE show I went to last week absolutely destroyed.

Blackace

live high? when would be a better time to review the concert, a week from now?

venue people were telling him he had to go but he shrugged them off and signed every damn thing.

because most good shows are the greatest thing you seen right after you seen them..

CRS

The KRITxCole show I went to was at Northern Illinois University, which has a reputation for school shootings. So everyone had assigned SEATS at the show. And the fucking college students weren't into KRIT's set at all. I was so disappointed.

The TDE show I went to last week absolutely destroyed.

tocry.png

Ace does have a point. There is an incredible high one feels after a great concert so your judgement might be a bit cloudy. That also might be from all the weed smoke though. But seriously, no better feeling than speeding up the 101 Freeway from LA after a great concert at 1/2 in the morning.

Blackace

I have contracts, depending on the show and venue son..

I'd even sign your tit..

Cudder

because most good shows are the greatest thing you seen right after you seen them..

You saying I can't discern just how good a show is and put it in perspective cuz I enjoyed the hell out of it? I mean, I know what you're saying, I posted here about how much I loved the TDE show last week, but this show was just on some next level shit.

Only show that might've been better than this one would be the Watch the Throne tour.

Blackace

You saying I can't discern just how good a show is and put it in perspective cuz I enjoyed the hell out of it? I mean, I know what you're saying, I posted here about how much I loved the TDE show last week, but this show was just on some next level shit.

Only show that might've been better than this one would be the Watch the Throne tour.

pretty much, yeah..

I was at the show too, I wasn't all the way at the front until the end where he was signing stuff. I got my ticket signed because I had nothing else haha.

His energy live though..

When he sang The Vent man..
bittertears.gif

Great concert
I also got a picture with Slim Thug, which was kinda cool lol

I also saw Big Sean last Friday..he was good, a lotta energy, but there was something off about the performance, Idk maybe he was too wasted

BFK isn't in the UK itunes store. Does anyone know if it's the same as the version on amazon or when it'll be released in the UK?

Edit: K.R.I.T was in London last month. Wanted to see him so badly, but I had resit exams for uni in Manchester. Karma for not working I guess.

Cudder

I was at the show too, I wasn't all the way at the front until the end where he was signing stuff. I got my ticket signed because I had nothing else haha.

His energy live though..

When he sang The Vent man..
bittertears.gif

Great concert
I also got a picture with Slim Thug, which was kinda cool lol

I also saw Big Sean last Friday..he was good, a lotta energy, but there was something off about the performance, Idk maybe he was too wasted

Ya'll should have grabbed beers or something.

Yeah would've been cool. We probably touched each other and didn't know it no homo.

Recon

Banned
I just honestly dont see why people love MBDTF over his other albums, especially CD/LR/808's. There is nothing it does better than any of those albums, and it is actually objectively worse in some areas(mixing, overproduction, Fergie).

T Dollarz

I just honestly dont see why people love MBDTF over his other albums, especially CD/LR/808's. There is nothing it does better than any of those albums, and it is actually objectively worse in some areas(mixing, overproduction, Fergie).

My listen today was my first time noticing your mixing gripe. Still didn't change my feelings on it though.

Fjordson

Damn, some really nice tracks on this Danny Brown + Johnson&Jonson tape.

MBDTF over CD or LR seems insane. Have never been able to get into that or 808's, but to each their own.

Recon

Banned
It might be a bit better than Graduation.

Yeah, thats why I didnt include Graduation in my post lol. I still prefer some songs on Graduation to anything on MBDTF though.

My listen today was my first time noticing your mixing gripe. Still didn't change my feelings on it though.

You will, eventually. Im not saying MBDTF is bad, I just have a hard time putting it anywhere near CD/LR/808s.

Damn, some really nice tracks on this Danny Brown + Johnson&Jonson tape.

MBDTF over CD or LR seems insane. Have never been able to get into that or 808's, but to each their own.

808's is the perfect mood music. Kanye took a risk and hit a home run, IMO.

Macca

I can totally understand why people like it and even rate it highly. But saying it changed music? Peter be tripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom