• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this might sound stupid or not but is/was Ma$e any good? I can't remember listening to any of his work. I heard him on that Higher track and just thought about him and remembered one song called Welcome Back and that was it.

FNL2 and Cruel Summer are nice. Glad I got both copies. I did download the iTunes version and notice a difference between retail and the remastered iTunes version.

He was,get ready for haters though.

ecurbj

He was,get ready for haters though.

Bring'em on. I'm just asking a honest question about him. I see he signed back with Bad Boy too. Must be making another album I suppose.

HarlemWorld.jpg

Double_Up_%28Mase_album%29_coverart.jpg

That was his last album before going all Christianization.

Mase_wb.jpg

Which one was his best album?

overcast

No Q at all? Almost doesn't make any sense. Deluxe has to include Recipe then? 12 tracks is a little short, was hoping for 15.

I don't think he would put Gaga and Drake on it without Q and Soul. My guess is a lot of those are on the album, but that's not complete. We'll see though.

DominoKid

Tracklist for Kendrick's album
1. Sherane A.K.A Master Splinter’s Daughter
2. ***** Don’t Kill My Vibe – Featuring Lady Gaga
3. Backseat Freestyle
4. The Art Of Peer Pressure
5. Money Trees – Featuring Jay Rock
6. Poetic Justice – Featuring Drake
7. Good Kid
8. M.A.A.D City – Featuring Mc Eiht
9. Swimming Pools (Drank) (Extended)
10. Sing About Me I’m Dying Of Thirst
11. Real – Featuring Anna Wise Of Sonnymoon
12. Compton – Featuring Dr. Dre
http://rapdose.com/2012/09/27/kendrick-lamar-good-kid-m-a-a-d-city-tracklist-revealed

because you all touch yourselves at night, 6 and 2 gon be the best.

I know this might sound stupid or not but is/was Ma$e any good? I can't remember listening to any of his work. I heard him on that Higher track and just thought about him and remembered one song called Welcome Back and that was it.

mase was fuckin sweet. his albums werent all that but he had some great songs and he's a great rap personality.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
a guy with a Lil B avatar and a guy with a Drake avatar are discussing Ma$e

rickyross.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
lmao @ that GIF

Random thought: What the fuck is with Diddy? Why does he keep signing artists with the worst prospects in the whole industry? MGK? Okay maybe. Red Cafe and French Montana though? The fuck?

Blackace

lmao @ that GIF

Random thought: What the fuck is with Diddy? Why does he keep signing artists with the worst prospects in the whole industry? MGK? Okay maybe. Red Cafe and French Montana though? The fuck?

Red Cafe is dope.. if he actually threw some money at him he would be a better artist than many...

DominoKid

lmao @ that GIF

French Montana is Diddy's brightest prospect right now. I have no idea why he signed w/ Bad Boy of all the offers he had. Should be on MMG. But he's still making his album w/ Ross guiding it so it's good.

Red Cafe is dope.. if he actually threw some money at him he would be a better artist than many...

man Red Cafe trashy ass was on Madden 04 and still aint hot yet.
im sure he caked off ghosting tho.

Blackace

That is the only song I know from him haha, the remix version i think with jadakiss, fabolous, and fat joe. I do like that song though

Money, money, money.. And Champagne for the pain are real dope

French Montana is Diddy's brightest prospect right now. I have no idea why he signed w/ Bad Boy of all the offers he had. Should be on MMG. But he's still making his album w/ Ross guiding it so it's good.

man Red Cafe trashy ass was on Madden 04 and still aint hot yet.
im sure he caked off ghosting tho.

French Montana is horrible.. I love trap stuff and think he is horrible.

In fact I enjoy would rather listen to Future over and over again than French...

Pro Tip: Basing your opinion on a video game sound track makes you look ignorant

Tracklist for Kendrick's album
1. Sherane A.K.A Master Splinter’s Daughter
2. ***** Don’t Kill My Vibe – Featuring Lady Gaga
3. Backseat Freestyle
4. The Art Of Peer Pressure
5. Money Trees – Featuring Jay Rock
6. Poetic Justice – Featuring Drake
7. Good Kid
8. M.A.A.D City – Featuring Mc Eiht
9. Swimming Pools (Drank) (Extended)
10. Sing About Me I’m Dying Of Thirst
11. Real – Featuring Anna Wise Of Sonnymoon
12. Compton – Featuring Dr. Dre

http://rapdose.com/2012/09/27/kendrick-lamar-good-kid-m-a-a-d-city-tracklist-revealed

The bolded ones are song of the year contenders.

DominoKid

Money, money, money.. And Champagne for the pain are real dope

French Montana is horrible.. I love trap stuff and think he is horrible.

In fact I enjoy would rather listen to Future over and over again than French...

Pro Tip: Basing your opinion on a video game sound track makes you look ignorant

*kanyeshrug* wack then, wack now.
only difference is he got almost 10 years more experience at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom