• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Q, Danny Brown, A$AP tonight
GD2wa.jpg

Recon

Banned
The Cool >= Food & Liquor

I can live with that. Honestly, if Gold Watch/Hi Definition were cut, The Cool would be a perfect album, IMO.

I like the vibe on F&L more. Didn't really get into The Cool much, but I might go back at some point.

Speaking about F&L, I wish Mike Shinoda produced more beats, I loved The Instrumental :(

Mike was/is the only good thing to come from Linkin Park. Fort Minor was actually really good. I still go back to it every so often.

CRS

I can live with that. Honestly, if Gold Watch/Hi Definition were cut, The Cool would be a perfect album, IMO.

Mike was/is the only good thing to come from Linkin Park. Fort Minor was actually really good. I still go back to it every so often.

I really don't get your dislike of it. I think you of all people would like it. At first i thought it was skippable but something happened that it clicked and now it's probably my favorite track on there. It's such a fun song. And Hi-Def, i've warmed up to it. Not a great fan but not a bad track either.

Recon

Banned
I really don't get your dislike of it. At first i thought it was skippable but something happened that it clicked and now it's probably my favorite track on there. It's such a fun song. And Hi-Def, i've warmed up to it. Not a great fan but not a bad track either.

Well, if you initially thought it was skippable, then you must understand in some way why I dont like it.

Recon

Banned
I think it was the voice sample on loop that I found annoying. But that guitar(?) in the background is too good.

I dont know, I dislike Hi-Definition a lot more though for whatever its worth. That singing is just annoying as shit, and Lupe + Snoop just doesnt sound right to me.

Macca

Hopsin's last album has sold over 100k. I think Hopsin can easily outsell her. I dont like either though.
I don't think he'd sell over 100k first week. But yea, not trying to argue he couldn't outsell her.

Sidenote, her album was only available digitally for this week.

Also, NBA 2k13 Launch Party

zpqPi.jpg

Nas actually dressed better than Jay for once.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Nas and Jay are like best friends now, can't imagine how people who were invested in the beef feel now.
Can't speak for everyone but at first I started listening to Jay more... now at this point its whatever. I have more of a beef with Jay for being a part of that ugly stadium in the middle of my borough than any bad feeling over his beef with Nas..

I listened to those two Z-Ro albums suggested yesterday and OMG, they are so good. Dude can legitimately spit, sounds like 2pac with a southern bite and the production is so fun, sounds like some old Timbaland type shit.

Missed this but yeah..he's typically referred to as that, he's pretty huge downhere. Really should just check out his whole discography

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom