• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Chief Keef in the studio looking real gangsta in his pink backpack with Soulja Boy making the same damn beat over and over.

Full stream of DJ Drama's Quality Street Music album.

Danny! ft. Lil B & Blu - Misunderstood. I can't even front, Blu wasn't even wack on this.

Loaded Lux talks recent Ws, wanting to battle Busta.

Nah,

GVF-HXP |OT6(66)|

I think HiRes is all over that one.
No, stop this nonsense now.

The Cool >= Food & Liquor
I was actually thinking about this on the way home today while listening to F&LII, and The Cool is just so much better and consistent than F&L. F&L is a fantastic album though.

Hot.

Macca

Too bad we didn't get one for this thread.

BTW that new Shad is the shit. Too bad it's so damn short. But he came correct with that and the production is good too.
Yea but dude, he totally jacked that Album cover of Kendrick. I can't listen to it no more.

I don't really care nor do I see it as glorifying the guy because if someone came in and said what's up with the title we could easily just link to the stupid things he said on the page. It's more like making fun of the dumb things he said

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
So who do you think will be have the better album this year, Roc or Ghostface?

...Also Enzo you can't stop the reign, the summoning has already started.

Well Ghost's verse on New God Flow was cool and he's usually pretty consistent but I think he's fell off with solo releases a little bit although I didn't ever get round to Wizard Of Poetry admittedly. Apollo Kids had some decent tracks but it seemed too regular without much of the quirks in language or the storytelling ability that made me feel his rapping in the first place. In short i'm going with Marciano. Also I approve of the Wu-Tang heading. Still don't know what the fuck a weaboo is though lol.

tj hazuki

Tracklist for Kendrick's album
1. Sherane A.K.A Master Splinter’s Daughter
2. ***** Don’t Kill My Vibe – Featuring Lady Gaga
3. Backseat Freestyle
4. The Art Of Peer Pressure
5. Money Trees – Featuring Jay Rock
6. Poetic Justice – Featuring Drake
7. Good Kid
8. M.A.A.D City – Featuring Mc Eiht
9. Swimming Pools (Drank) (Extended)
10. Sing About Me I’m Dying Of Thirst
11. Real – Featuring Anna Wise Of Sonnymoon
12. Compton – Featuring Dr. Dre
http://rapdose.com/2012/09/27/kendrick-lamar-good-kid-m-a-a-d-city-tracklist-revealed

Is The Recipe not a track off of this? Eh, I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm sure Compton will be another track with Kendrick on the whole time, except for the strange part where his voice changes to sound like Dre's

Detox

I don't know how eiht blagged his way onto the album. Wasn't there another Gaga song or they just changed the name?
Twelve track classic, platinum here we come. Recipe will probably be on the deluxe edition

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
3. Backseat Freestyle
7. Good Kid
http://rapdose.com/2012/09/27/kendrick-lamar-good-kid-m-a-a-d-city-tracklist-revealed
Fuck yes. HYPE HYPE HYPE

Yeah this kind of sucks though.

I kinda like this, but I feel dirty for doing so.

love it when rappers don't release albums that 18 tracks with a bunch of filler garbage
Cosign times a thousand.

Whoa, this Quality Street Music is kinda nice so far, Drama seems to know how to do a fuck it lets get everyone on this album much better than Khaled.

3. Backseat Freestyle
7. Good Kid

Ki3yR.gif

ecurbj

I know this might sound stupid or not but is/was Ma$e any good? I can't remember listening to any of his work. I heard him on that Higher track and just thought about him and remembered one song called Welcome Back and that was it.

FNL2 and Cruel Summer are nice. Glad I got both copies. I did download the iTunes version and notice a difference between retail and the remastered iTunes version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom