• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
1) Dre
2) Mannie Fresh
3) West
4) Drumma Boy
5) Quik
6) Premier
7) Just Blaze
8) Swizz Beatz
9) David Banner
10) DJ Toomp (super underrated)
11) Warren G

bonus love Mike Will, Justice League, Timbo, Will.i.am, Lex Luger

CRS

tumblr_m83l088aEx1r59rd9o1_500.gif

1) Dre
2) Mannie Fresh
3) West
4) Drumma Boy
5) Quik
6) Premier
7) Just Blaze
8) Swizz Beatz
9) David Banner
10) DJ Toomp (super underrated)
11) Warren G

bonus love Mike Will, Justice League, Timbo, Will.i.am, Lex Luger

forgot about drumma boy, only reason why i left david banner out of mine is because, I felt like he did nowhere near the same amount of production as the rest.

Blackace

forgot about drumma boy, only reason why i left david banner out of mine is because, I felt like he did nowhere near the same amount of production as the rest.

he produced the bulk of all of his solo releases...that's 5 or 6 albums.

he produced the bulk of all of his solo releases...that's 5 or 6 albums.

You know, that did not cross my mind at all man. When I was thinking of it in my head, I was so caught up in thinking of artist with david banner production and forgot this dude had his own albums haha. I still haven't listened to all his albums either.

Blackace

You know, that did not cross my mind at all man. When I was thinking of it in my head, I was so caught up in thinking of artist with david banner production and forgot this dude had his own albums haha. I still haven't listened to all his albums either.

not to shill my mixes... but peep the banner mix..

i honestly feel like replacing Dre with Quik
What'd put Quik above Dre for me is that I feel like Quik goes more out of his norm than Dre, especially with his last two releases(Book of David/Blaqkout
ex: DJ Quik And Kurupt - Ohh!

really both blaqkout and book of david surprised me production wise. Blaqkout moreos than the latter but still.
not to shill my mixes... but peep the banner mix..

I did! I loved it, made me remember a lot of his old singles that I loved, but I haven't listened to all his albums, maybe like 2 honestly. He is something who I gotta sit down and take a day and go through his stuff.

Blackace

what's dude done? i also forget what warren G produced.

Most of the TI classics can be given to Toomp some of Jeezy as well.. He doesn't have a sound that tells you it's him but damn has he made some classics..

Warren G? lol... Really? Besides almost creating the G Funk era by himself?

Recently I think he did that Jeezy Ne-Yo joint Leave you Alone...

Blackace

Lil Jon is a damn fine producer. Dunno if he'd make my list, but his record is pretty impressive.

Lil Jon is talented for sure... I just wish he would come back to his roots every now and then.. And sell a beat to a rapper or two.. Instead of only casing euros

We've gotta keep this Prince Paul love train going, I'm a huge Prince Paul fan.

Yo Ace, would it be cool for me to post a Prince Paul compilation of rare, unreleased, remixed stuff? Some of the tracks have taken me years to track down and would be, I'm guessing, brand new stuff to a lot of people here.

I'll put it together now, let me know if it's cool to share :)

Blackace

We've gotta keep this Prince Paul love train going, I'm a huge Prince Paul fan.

Yo Ace, would it be cool for me to post a Prince Paul compilation of rare, unreleased, remixed stuff? Some of the tracks have taken me years to track down and would be, I'm guessing, brand new stuff to a lot of people here.

I'll put it together now, let me know if it's cool to share :)

Don't see why not...

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Found this work of art in a little shop here in Saigon. Had to buy that motherfucker right up and take it home. Still needs a frame but I had to hang it up first to see it's pimpness in my apartment.

try this shit again

ifXPYF6fDsltT.jpg

RJT

From the backpacker department: I never noticed J-Live released an album in 2011.

Not as good as The Best Part or All of the Above, obviously, but it's decent. One of the most underrated MCs ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom