• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

They aren't for men.

If you're gonna insult my style, you better be ready for a rebuttal. "Baggy jeans" are denoted as such because they differ from the norm. Before the late 80s all jeans were relatively "skinny." "Skinny jeans" are merely jeans that fit, except in the most extreme cases. And suggesting that they aren't for men is utterly illogical. I bet you wouldn't walk up to Henry Rollins and say that shit. I mean it's also silly because it suggests that men should adhere to some sort of antiquated gender/identity lane that is really kind of a facade.

Thanks for the welcome, haha.

Recon get banned from one of the stickied threads?

Don't be fooled, dude is basically an OG-hopper

If you're gonna insult my style, you better be ready or a rebuttal. "Baggy jeans" are denoted as such because they differ from the norm. Before the late 80s all jeans were relatively "skinny." "Skinny jeans" are merely jeans that fit, except in the most extreme cases. And suggesting that they aren't for men is utterly illogical. I bet you wouldn't walk up to Henry Rollins and say that shit. I mean it's also silly because it suggests that men should adhere to some sort of antiquated gender/identity lane that is really kind of a facade.

If you read my posts you'll see Im not cosigning "baggy" or "skinny" jeans. Im all about fitted jeans. You know, jeans that fit? Not jeans that can hinder your ability to reproduce, or jeans that look like you walking around queensbridge in the winter of 95.

Protect your nuts, and your ability to reproduce and stop rocking skinny jeans.

A4Kg1j6CEAAFl83.jpg

Tokubetsu

If you read my posts you'll see Im not cosigning "baggy" or "skinny" jeans. Im all about fitted jeans. You know, jeans that fit? Not jeans that can hinder your ability to reproduce, or jeans that look like you walking around queensbridge in the winter of 95.

Protect your nuts, and your ability to reproduce and stop rocking skinny jeans.

I love you, and I hope you're doing okay.

HiResDes

You know what I just thought about, did Clayton Bigsby get permabanned? Also it's about that time for me to do that thing that doesn't really exist.

Kush God got some butter comin out tomorrow.

1. K.O.N.Y. (Prod. by DJ Dahi)
2. JFK (Prod. By Lee Bannon)
3. Still Ashin' feat. Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y (Prod. By Harry Fraud) <---- MY BODY IS READY
4. Still On feat. Fat Trel (Prod. By 183rd)
5. Butta Rice (Prod. By Harry Fraud)
6. Weed Raps feat. King Chip (Prod. By 183rd)
7. Best Seller (Prod. By Ski Beatz)
8. G.otham F.uckin C.ity feat. Joey Bada$$ (Prod. By J Dilla)
9. Fish Tank (Prod. By Lee Bannon)
10. Diamond feat. Ab-Soul (Prod. By Kenny Beats)
11. Out Here feat. Vado & A.$.A.P. Twelvyy (Prod. By 183rd)
12. Dont Fuck Around Crew feat. NymLO, Al-Doe & Den10 (Prod. By 183rd)
13. Illest Nigga In Nebraska (Prod. By 183rd)
14. K!NG feat. Big K.R.I.T. (Prod. By Ski Beatz)
15. Livin' (Prod. By Ski Beatz)

I couldn't get through his Harry Fraud mixtape...his verses are just too unremarkable...

DZA is like Kweli to me. He can do a nice 16, maybe 32 bars on someone elses shit but I can barely sit through an entire album of him

DominoKid

I couldn't get through his Harry Fraud mixtape...his verses are just too unremarkable...

DZA is like Kweli to me. He can do a nice 16, maybe 32 bars on someone elses shit but I can barely sit through an entire album of him

Usually his albums are loaded down w/ guests though so that helps.
He's unremarkable as a rapper but he doesn't offend so i check for him.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Skinny jeans and absurdly baggy jeans are both the different sides of the same dumbfuck coin. Find a balance for fuck sakes. Either looking like someone spray painted your boney little chicken legs or looking like an infant wearing his father's pants. Fucking clowns the both of em.

Buy clothes that fit or nobody is going to take you seriously. Nobody over the age of 16 should have his ass hanging out of the back of his pants. And nobody with a functioning dick should subject themselves to the ball torture of having some overpriced hipster jeans wrapped so tight around your dick it begins crawling up your asshole just to escape.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Skinny jeans and absurdly baggy jeans are both the different sides of the same dumbfuck coin. Find a balance for fuck sakes. Either looking like someone spray painted your boney little chicken legs or looking like an infant wearing his father's pants. Fucking clowns the both of em.

Buy clothes that fit or nobody is going to take you seriously. Nobody over the age of 16 should have his ass hanging out of the back of his pants. And nobody with a functioning dick should subject themselves to the ball torture of having some overpriced hipster jeans wrapped so tight around your dick it begins crawling up your asshole just to escape.
pastormasonbetha.jpg

preach brother

Where you been at? Been waiting for you to show up my dude. Been fighting this one solo.

Tokubetsu

after years of not fucking with DOOM, I played Operation Doomsday and loved the shit out of it......I don't know

I'm hoping one day to get this epiphany. I try at least once a year since 2006. Still hasn't happened. King Geedorah is the closest I've come to doom love.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
VIFPd.jpg

1 Dreams And Nightmares (produced by Tone the Best Bully for Nightrydas Productions)
2 In God We Trust (produced by Black Metaphor for Nightrydas Productions)
3 Young & Gettin’ It featuring Kirko Bangz (produced by Jahlil Beats)
4 Traumatized (produced by Boi-1da)
5 Believe It featuring Rick Ross (produced by Young Shun for Maybach Music Productions)
6 Maybach Curtains featuring Nas, John Legend & Rick Ross (produced by Infamous & The Agency)
7 Amen featuring Drake (produced by Key Wane and Jahlil Beats)
8 Young Kings (produced by Lee Major)
9 Lay Up featuring Wale, Rick Ross & Trey Songz (produced by Kane Beatz and Co-Produced by Ashanti “The Mad Violinist” Floyd for The Building Productions, Inc.)
10 Tony Story Pt. 2 (produced by Boi-1da)
11 Who Your Around featuring Mary J. Blige (produced by Tommy “TBHITS” Brown and Travis Sayles for Darkchild.com)
12 Polo & Shell Tops (produced by Cardiak)
13 Rich & Famous featuring Louie V (produced by Jahlil Beats)
14 Real N***** Come First (produced by Kenoe and Got Koke for Nightrydas Productions)

Yeah buddy

Okay, I'm not trying to be funny or anything but I think MDBTF definitely had a little bit of influence, fucking 12 min and 7 min songs? I won't deny it has been done before Kanye west, but I've been noticing lately big releases every so often has been having that one song that is longer than 6 mins long or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom