• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
They aren't for men.

Thats pretty surprising. Drake doesnt get much play in the clubs i been in lately. Either that or i do be too fucked to realise when they play him.
He hasn't released anything new in a second
Headliners doesn't get much burn anymore

On one does tho

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Who are you to claim a bunch of people you never seen can't dress?
I don't know, if they say they wear skinny jeans, I'm pretty sure they wear skinny jeans. Ain't some shit you'd openly boost about on the interwebs.

Do you have something to confess Blackace?

Tokubetsu

Cacophony peers into this thread through his thick rimmed glasses. He thinks he knows, he thinks he can and should hate. He doesn't understand where love, peace and serenity comes from. Eschaton laughs. enzo_gt smiles.

Hey.

Pick a coast to rep East
Favourite Artist MF DOOM right now.
Best feature killer No idea.
Favourite album Liquid Swords
What's in your playlist? Anything MF DOOM (esp. Keys to the Kuffs), Curren$y (Muscle Car Chronicles), Attractive Sin, other random stuff like Kid Koala

Welcome!
There has been a lack of love in Gaf Hop for a minute, but hopefully it will be all sorted out.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Cacophony peers into this thread through his thick rimmed glasses. He thinks he knows, he thinks he can and should hate. He doesn't understand where love, peace and serenity comes from. Eschaton laughs. enzo_gt smiles.

I don't know what you're on, but I wish I could be on it too.

njean777

because using elvis, the beatles, and Jimi Hendrix to describe drake's popularity as being something more than shallow is obviously the most reasonable argument for your musical taste.

So just because you think he makes garbage music, he is garbage? Great, didn't know you had factual data to back up that statement. When in reality my example was just from your ignorant statement earlier. You acted as if popular artists make shit music (no matter their audience). Which in this reality, and not the fake one you live in, is wrong, as you can not make something that is subjective, objective.

Drake doesn't suck, you just do not prefer to listen to his music. That is what you should have said.

Esch

Banned
Being able to sell big in the Internet age is impressive

Not a huge fan but the guy earned my DJ respect because he knows how to make songs that touches many demographics

you mean, songs that help people in the club touch many demographics
youngsabu.png
heh.png

What is with you guys and skinny jeans? lol

Oh yeah most of you can't dress..

I wear fitteds. skinny jeans hurt my balls.

Welcome!
There has been a lack of love in Gaf Hop for a minute, but hopefully it will be all sorted out.

Toku has been trying to even out the love, but all I can say is he has reached me, I can't hate on anything for these past couple of days. Welcome Grakl, you sure did pick a perfect time though :| lol

Esch

Banned
Hey.

Pick a coast to rep East
What's in your playlist? Anything MF DOOM (esp. Keys to the Kuffs), Curren$y (Muscle Car Chronicles), Attractive Sin, other random stuff like Kid Koala

welcome breh

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
So just because you think he makes garbage music, he is garbage? Great, didn't know you had factual data to back up that statement. When in reality my example was just from your ignorant statement earlier. You acted as if popular artists make shit music (no matter their audience). Which in this reality, and not the fake one you live in, is wrong, as you can not make something that is subjective, objective.

Drake doesn't suck, you just do not prefer to listen to his music. That is what you should have said.

Look, bro, on the real. Everything stated is opinion. This is a truism that we all accept, unless the topic is about hard, scientific data. Otherwise, every post would have "IMO" after it. There is no facts regarding enjoyability of music.

Unless you like Drake, in which case the New England Journal of Medicine, 2011, 3rd Quarter edition, has that covered.

NEJoM said:
Listeners of popular "rhythm and blues" singer Drake were found to have a 67% more likelihood of buying jewelry on a second date, ingesting cranberry-tinis and purchasing skinny pantaloons. Also, we found that Drake is indeed, hot garbage.
Link: http://www.newenglandjournalofmedicne.com/2011/noneofthisshitisrealson.html

CRS

Hey.

Pick a coast to rep East
Yo. I think I've seen you around the boards. Glad to see more MF DOOM love in here.

The seed of evil jumped from Recon as soon as he got banned and moved into Wandering Wind. :p

Also, got a decent pair of desktop speakers (Audioengine A2s) and was really surprised at how nice they sound. Was blown away (hurr) when I could feel the air being pushed from the speakers.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
need to pour one out for my cousin who was killed this past weekend... dude was rolling with the Hell's Angels. Even if it comes with the territory it's still hard to deal with. He gave me my first copy of 36 Chambers and I won't forget that...

tumblr_lzu0cj22J11rp8pduo1_500.gif

Hey.

Pick a coast to rep East

Welcome bruh. I like this guy already.

Skinny jeans have been proven to do damage to testicles and sperm count or something. Pretty sure there was a thread before.

Besides like i said, Men dont wear them shits. Crisp pair of fitted jeans is how to "dress". None of that 90s baggy shit where you can fit you and your girl in. All about being fitted.

Fuck Drake.

CRS

need to pour one out for my cousin who was killed this past weekend... dude was rolling with the Hell's Angels. Even if it comes with the territory it's still hard to deal with. He gave me my first copy of 36 Chambers and I won't forget that...

:(((((((((((((((((

Yo, this thread went from hate to sadness. I'm really sorry for your loss, wenis. Seriously, if you need someone to talk to, let me know.

njean777

Look, bro, on the real. Everything stated is opinion. This is a truism that we all accept, unless the topic is about hard, scientific data. Otherwise, every post would have "IMO" after it. There is no facts regarding enjoyability of music.

Unless you like Drake, in which case the New England Journal of Medicine, 2011, 3rd Quarter edition, has that covered.

Link: http://www.newenglandjournalofmedicne.com/2011/noneofthisshitisrealson.html

yeah I know, it just bothered me how he was being so authoritative about it. Could have been like Siddix and went off the deep end where it makes me laugh. My bad, carry on.

Sorry to hear man. Pain hurts regardless of the circumstances. Keep your head up.

Grakl

Thanks for the welcome, haha.

Yo. I think I've seen you around the boards. Glad to see more MF DOOM love in here.

The seed of evil jumped from Recon as soon as he got banned and moved into Wandering Wind. :p

Recon get banned from one of the stickied threads?

Hey.

Pick a coast to rep East

Another stand up ninja. You'll do great things. Great things

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

R.I.P. dude. Keep ya head up.

Grakl

I'm not even going to read Grakl lists. They don't matter. He chose to come in here so I welcome him lovingly.

Thanks much.

i never got this kind of welcome.

y'all haters. all of you.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ #SWAG#YOLO

Love you, hahaha

No doubt. Unless he wears skinny jeans or listens to Drake.

I don't like skinny jeans, or Drake. Not going to get in to the whole men don't wear skinny jeans though, heh.

Cudder

The whole Asap Rocky concert tomorrow in Toronto might be cancelled -_-

Cudder do you have any info about this bs

No idea. I was reading some ppl on Danny Brown's twitter saying "blah blah blah and now the show is cancelled".

My friend was telling me that since DB and Q aren't gonna be there the Flatbush Zombies would be a replacement opening act.

I would assume TicketMaster would email everyone if it had been cancelled.

DominoKid

Kush God got some butter comin out tomorrow.

1. K.O.N.Y. (Prod. by DJ Dahi)
2. JFK (Prod. By Lee Bannon)
3. Still Ashin' feat. Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y (Prod. By Harry Fraud) <---- MY BODY IS READY
4. Still On feat. Fat Trel (Prod. By 183rd)
5. Butta Rice (Prod. By Harry Fraud)
6. Weed Raps feat. King Chip (Prod. By 183rd)
7. Best Seller (Prod. By Ski Beatz)
8. G.otham F.uckin C.ity feat. Joey Bada$$ (Prod. By J Dilla)
9. Fish Tank (Prod. By Lee Bannon)
10. Diamond feat. Ab-Soul (Prod. By Kenny Beats)
11. Out Here feat. Vado & A.$.A.P. Twelvyy (Prod. By 183rd)
12. Dont Fuck Around Crew feat. NymLO, Al-Doe & Den10 (Prod. By 183rd)
13. Illest Nigga In Nebraska (Prod. By 183rd)
14. K!NG feat. Big K.R.I.T. (Prod. By Ski Beatz)
15. Livin' (Prod. By Ski Beatz)

Tokubetsu

3. Still Ashin' feat. Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y (Prod. By Harry Fraud) <---- MY BODY IS READY

I'll enjoy this. Despite my preferences, I still enjoyed some of Rugby Thompson (Rivermonts is a great track).

Damn dude, sorry about your lost :(

I see he is about to release yet another superior project than anything ______$_ has released this year

wenis

Thanks for the well wishes dudes. My family is dealin', but I'm also finding out that since my cousin was with the HA, they'll most likely be at the Wake and Funeral which means none of my immediate family can attend. A lot of them are still quite upset my dad put them in prison/jail, so I'm missing out on a lot of the grieving process at the moment. It's a strange fucking feeling being banned from something like this, but it's my dads call and he wouldn't have brought it up if it weren't credible...

i4SxhHzcPO1VF.gif

Big Boi ft. Kelly Rowland - Mama Told Me. Single off of his new album.

Feeling it. dat beat tho

Wait he replaced Little Dragon singer( can't remember her name) with Kelly Rowland? Is she coming out with an album soon or some shit.
Thanks for the well wishes dudes. My family is dealin', but I'm also finding out that since my cousin was with the HA, they'll most likely be at the Wake and Funeral which means none of my immediate family can attend. A lot of them are still quite upset my dad put them in prison/jail, so I'm missing out on a lot of the grieving process at the moment. It's a strange fucking feeling being banned from something like this, but it's my dads call and he wouldn't have brought it up if it weren't credible...
Damn that's some crazy shit and sucks to hear really, will yall plan on just visiting his grave afterwards?

wenis

Damn that's some crazy shit and sucks to hear really, will yall plan on just visiting his grave afterwards?

Probably, my grandma is giving my dad shit about it, but I don't think she quite understands the severity of the situation. Shit like this reminds me why I sometimes get paranoid about having his same full name. Only sometimes though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So where did Recon get banned?

Did he post his nuts in this thread or the stickied threads?

I ain't looking for the answer myself.

Bishman

VIFPd.jpg

1 Dreams And Nightmares (produced by Tone the Best Bully for Nightrydas Productions)
2 In God We Trust (produced by Black Metaphor for Nightrydas Productions)
3 Young & Gettin’ It featuring Kirko Bangz (produced by Jahlil Beats)
4 Traumatized (produced by Boi-1da)
5 Believe It featuring Rick Ross (produced by Young Shun for Maybach Music Productions)
6 Maybach Curtains featuring Nas, John Legend & Rick Ross (produced by Infamous & The Agency)
7 Amen featuring Drake (produced by Key Wane and Jahlil Beats)
8 Young Kings (produced by Lee Major)
9 Lay Up featuring Wale, Rick Ross & Trey Songz (produced by Kane Beatz and Co-Produced by Ashanti “The Mad Violinist” Floyd for The Building Productions, Inc.)
10 Tony Story Pt. 2 (produced by Boi-1da)
11 Who Your Around featuring Mary J. Blige (produced by Tommy “TBHITS” Brown and Travis Sayles for Darkchild.com)
12 Polo & Shell Tops (produced by Cardiak)
13 Rich & Famous featuring Louie V (produced by Jahlil Beats)
14 Real N***** Come First (produced by Kenoe and Got Koke for Nightrydas Productions)

No idea. I was reading some ppl on Danny Brown's twitter saying "blah blah blah and now the show is cancelled".

My friend was telling me that since DB and Q aren't gonna be there the Flatbush Zombies would be a replacement opening act.

I would assume TicketMaster would email everyone if it had been cancelled.

Yea I heard about the flatbush zombies, but the montreal show was cancelled too, I don't think Rocky made it past the border

The Meek Mill tracklist don't seem too bad, I'm not the biggest fan.

Also, caption this:

proxy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom