• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is DZA getting all these bomb ass beats from Fraud? God damn. He works on features or with guests but these songs by himself are boring.

Butta Rice remix please.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
QqGWVs.jpg

video for Rolling Stone: The Weeknd

YES.

HiiiLife

I must be super late but is Macklemore any good? I just watched a video and I'm not sure if he reminds me of Asher or not. Lmao.

Trey

What did ya'll think of that Add-2 joint from way back, SoS?

I let it burn today. He strikes me as a poor man's Lupe. (Prolly because I've been listening to Lupe a lot recently.)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't wanna defend Gunplay, but the guy sounds like an idiot. Also apparently he seems to be super proud of stealing his chain.
Both of them seem ignorant as fuck. It was goon on goon violence at it's finest, all over nothing.

Also, anyone else besides me didn't know that G-Unit still existed? Even 50 don't talk about it anymore. Hell, I'm still not sure if it still exists in any form.

overcast

Ditto. I get the complaints of it being whiny, but it felt far more focused than either HOB or Echoes.

Thursday is what he is.
Thursday was great, I liked HOB better, but they are both seriously good. Echoes was the worst for sure, just okay to me.

Not sure how I feel about that Kendrick tracklist. I mean there are a lot of new songs, which is great. The deluxe for sure should have included C&C, instead of two swimming pools tracks. Lack of Soul and Q is disappointing to say the least. I am not sure how I like Compton finishing the album (haven't listened to the song yet). Still should be great. Deluxe will be available in physical I assume?

Both of them seem ignorant as fuck. It was goon on goon violence at it's finest, all over nothing.

Also, anyone else besides me didn't know that G-Unit still existed? Even 50 don't talk about it anymore. Hell, I'm still not sure if it still exists in any form.

I think thats more the group, (Yayo, Fif n Banks) and less so the crew/label.

Whatever the fuck that is.

I recall 50 cent saying he was tired of basically doing promotion for people in G-Unit. Saying something like they feel like Banks and Yayo being signed and feeling like they don't have to promote any of their stuff.

I recall 50 cent saying he was tired of basically doing promotion for people in G-Unit. Saying something like they feel like Banks and Yayo being signed and feeling like they don't have to promote any of their stuff.

He can barely promote his own music these days, he's not what he once was.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I really dont understand the disappointment over no Schoolboy and Q features.

Barely even heard of dudes, and what i have heard has been very average.
...what?

ScHoolboy Q is one person. Go listen to Habits & Contradictions or Setbacks.

Bask in the glory.

He can barely promote his own music these days, he's not what he once was.
Yep, 50 fell of hard. He should just hang it up right now and let his little legacy rock, TBH.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I don't wanna defend Gunplay, but the guy sounds like an idiot. Also apparently he seems to be super proud of stealing his chain.
you know he doesn't sound as bad as gunplay, like i heard like a min of the tmz interview, and i just felt like shit for even clicking the link. but nox really shouldn't of said anything at all.
Hes got major money coming in. He doesnt need hip hop anymore. I dont even understand why he still does.
maybe he actually likes to make songs. even though he can't make any songs like he used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom