• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Doesn't make any sense.. I am nearing 40...

Yeah, I didn't want to call or insinuate you were an old man but I figure by time you reach a certain age, most people want to settle down and I know you're over 30. Ten years a long time to live some place without intentions of making it a permanent home.

Apologies if im getting super personal. Didn't mean to I was just thinking and now I'm rambling.

gaf hop I got a fine dime ass Chinese chick's number today. Her Asian dude friends looked like they were gonna throw up, shit made my dick even harder.

then I gave Control System another chance while walking home...and I remembered I liked it afterall

CRS

hhahahahahahaha

Can I just express my love for this album?

front.jpg

Seriously miss being back home jammin' to this with a mean bowl.

Tokubetsu

gaf hop I got a fine dime ass Chinese chick's number today. Her Asian dude friends looked like they were gonna throw up, shit made my dick even harder.

then I gave Control System another chance while walking home...and I remembered I liked it afterall

I see you god.

Also listening to habits and contradictions again tonight for the first time in a long while, I change my mind, I was wrong. It's the best album out of black hippie by far.
Control System is still boring as fuck.

I don't agree that Control System is boring, but Habits & Contradictions is a really strong album. I've started listening to it again recently and it's still top 5 this year. Sex Drive and Grooveline Pt. 1 are the only missteps on there.

HiiiLife

I see youuuuuuuuu. You based.

fucking PD made me spill my water when I read this shit

DominoKid

any of your parents like hip hop?

i talked to my dad today and he swears Life Is Good is the album Jay-Z doesnt have the balls to make.

i dont really feel one way or the other, but i thought it was a funny observation.

any of your parents like hip hop?

i talked to my dad today and he swears Life Is Good is the album Jay-Z doesnt have the balls to make.

i dont really feel one way or the other, but i thought it was a funny observation.

My mom loves Ice Cube, loves Jay-Z, and hates Kanye West. I can't remember who else she likes lol.

Neither of my parents really like hip-hop. Mom's stuck listening to those real soft songs and sweet ass 80s shit/New Jack Swing/R&B and Dad's listening to Johnny Cash and shit.

They think hip-hop is the worst.

cdyhybrid

Do work.

Were they FOBs?

CRS

Neither of my parents really like hip-hop. Mom's stuck listening to those real soft songs and sweet ass 80s shit/New Jack Swing/R&B and Dad's listening to Johnny Cash and shit.

They think hip-hop is the worst.

He's about that OTHER Carter family.

I don't agree that Control System is boring, but Habits & Contradictions is a really strong album. I've started listening to it again recently and it's still top 5 this year. Sex Drive and Grooveline Pt. 1 are the only missteps on there.

I think Grooveline Pt. 1 is just tooooo damn chill haha. I mean the album goes from sexting which is pretty hype then to this incredibly smooth beat. I probably wouldn't mind it on some other album, but it just kind of kills pacing.

Do work.

Were they FOBs?

nah that's the thing. She was regular Chinese American as were her friends. We ran into each other at the library and wound up sharing a table, and I made her laugh a few times. Then later that day I saw her again at the library, this time with her friends. She asked for my number and I was shocked, then I got hers

Tokubetsu

nah that's the thing. She was regular Chinese American as were her friends. We ran into each other at the library and wound up sharing a table, and I made her laugh a few times. Then later that day I saw her again at the library, this time with her friends. She asked for my number and I was shocked, then I got hers

PD leaving the library:
iVo8nUERaFQpQ.gif

I think Grooveline Pt. 1 is just tooooo damn chill haha. I mean the album goes from sexting which is pretty hype then to this incredibly smooth beat. I probably wouldn't mind it on some other album, but it just kind of kills pacing.

Grooveline sounds like 5 minutes of a track that's just about to get started, but never does. Like those first 4-8 bars before the beat drops, except for a whole song. Maybe if it was 3 minutes shorter I'd warm up to it eventually but NAH.

Sexting --> Gangsta In Designer every time.

IrishNinja

You old fart...lol Still got 6 yrs til 40...whew!!!

7 over here! we shinin, sf2

you got a lady down there?

your next question bout to be which is her favorite from azumanga daioh, huh
ti's obviously chihiro, so kawaii~

...and Dad's listening to Johnny Cash and shit.

both your dads are awesome
to domino's dads point though: how many of yall think jigga was kinda tryin to make LIG with kingdom come though?

Parents despise hip-hop.

my mom thought mama's song by Pac was touching, but yeah, that's about it
oh and if it samples some shit she knew, like obviously when Lauryn covered killing me softly she was all about it, but had to remind me every other minute about roberta flack like i aint know

DominoKid

*cringeface* at that new Cudi song. ugh. cmon man.

both your dads are awesome
to domino's dads point though: how many of yall think jigga was kinda tryin to make LIG with kingdom come though?

well see that's where i was going to take it next depending on how yall responded to it.
he definitely went for it but (like always) Jay doesnt let us in enough.
he's showing us scratches and cuts when he needs to bust it down to the white meat.
i guess thats what protects the mystique of "Jay-Z"

My dad is a big Run DMC fan, and also likes Big Daddy Kane. In terms of newer stuff he likes 8 Mile lol

He's a dentist. Some security officer gave him a cd of rap songs, and one of them was TI's You Don't Know Me. He spent months quoting the first verse due to a reference to gold teeth lol. I showed him some videos about grills and he was blown away

My mom hates rap but likes 8 Mile too lol

well see that's where i was going to take it next depending on how yall responded to it.
he definitely went for it but (like always) Jay doesnt let us in enough.
he's showing us scratches and cuts when he needs to bust it down to the white meat.
i guess thats what protects the mystique of "Jay-Z"

Pretty much. Lol, I remember some people being incredibly surprise here that they could actually "feel" Jay-Z when he drop that Blue Ivy song.

DominoKid

Pretty much. Lol, I remember some people being incredibly surprise here that they could actually "feel" Jay-Z when he drop that Blue Ivy song.

it really is a touching song. probably the only one in his entire catalogue.
if not you could definitely count them on one hand.

it really is a touching song. probably the only one in his entire catalogue.
if not you could definitely count them on one hand.

I've always loved Song Cry but most of it is for the beat. Fucking Just Blaze. That is really odd now that you mention it though, you honestly got me going through his albums right now haha.

DominoKid

I've always loved Song Cry but most of it is for the beat. Fucking Just Blaze. That is really odd now that you mention it though, you honestly got me going through his albums right now haha.

right?
i typed it and thought "wait let me check before i post this" lol.

Tokubetsu

Can't make a track to save my life right now. I've started like eight the last four days and I hate every single one of them.

Song Cry isn't the most emotional song but Hova...This is

....Beans > Hova on this track though
Nah Song cry ain't, it's really mostly the beat that gets to me, cause I love it so much.

chorus is so bad. Beans put so much emotion in that voice. Jay still kind of comes off heartless in this haha.

Can't make a track to save my life right now. I've started like eight the last four days and I hate every single one of them.

Be happy that your maschine is working at least :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom