• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vow'd to never listen to One Blood ever again. Honestly when I think about it, it likely was the most played song in my freshmen or sophomore year in high school. Then when I made cds people would request the fucking 10 different versions it had, ugh.

HiiiLife

I vow'd to never listen to One Blood ever again. Honestly when I think about it, it likely was the most played song in my freshmen or sophomore year in high school. Then when I made cds people would request the fucking 10 different versions it had, ugh.

Lol. That sounds terrible. But holy shit. Flashback. Burning cds.

I remember when i was a freshman my internet was SUPER slow. Dial up slow. I used to download two or three songs overnight on LimeWire. Come back the next morning before school thinking I was on. Lmao. Thought I was fresh with three new songs that took literally 7 hrs to DL.. Lmao.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I always wait for the megamix on that shit. Hear everyone's verse a few times, argue about them on the internet for a bit, get back to real life.

I fucks with all the verses on there though, everyone came correct. It's just I always disliked the beat because it was annoying in the first place to me.

I remember when i was a freshman my internet was SUPER slow. Dial up slow. I used to download two or three songs overnight on LimeWire. Come back the next morning before school thinking I was on. Lmao. Thought I was fresh with three new songs that took literally 7 hrs to DL.. Lmao.

haha, limewire, I remember I found frostwire and thought it was fresh :|
I always wait for the megamix on that shit. Hear everyone's verse a few times, argue about them on the internet for a bit, get back to real life.

I fucks with all the verses on there though, everyone came correct. It's just I always disliked the beat because it was annoying in the first place to me.

Yeah, it was the beat that just annoyed me the most.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Touch It Megamix too. That was a beat that could not handle as many rappers as it had on it. I mean your beat pretty much has to be in another stratosphere to even consider it.

IrishNinja

Operation: Doomsday

a good one but why not start at Mmm...Food? offhand i dont think DOOM's style changed from his first LP as much as say com or em, but still a good starting point

first mp3 i got was stairway to heaven, shit took all day. i remember spending all weekend trying to get "confusion" by new order off the Blade OST cause motherfuckers kept pickin up the phone

Touch It Megamix too. That was a beat that could not handle as many rappers as it had on it. I mean your beat pretty much has to be in another stratosphere to even consider it.

wait, what? link to this

I'm not sure if this been asked before. But does Gaf-Hop like Blue Scholars?

My boy from Seattle put me on them. lmao.

One of my favorite recent groups. It took me a while to come around to Sabzi's newer production style, but I ended up digging it a lot. And Geo is always dope.

That's another song I had some memories to, I remember just getting off school and going over my homeboy's house to play fight night and when we turn on the tv the remix would be playing lol and that was when one of my friends became big on papoose.

HiiiLife

first mp3 i got was stairway to heaven, shit took all day. i remember spending all weekend trying to get "confusion" by new order off the Blade OST cause motherfuckers kept pickin up the phone

Ah I remember that too.

"Mom I'm using the Internet!!! Don't use the phone please!" Lmao.

Alert, assassin's at large allegedly, automatic artillery, angrily aimed and aggressively
Accurate AKs angled all ways, adversary afraid as active ammunition abraise
Accumulated an alias after arrested, accompanied armed accessory as an adolescent

3450684_o.gif

iavi

The new Death Grips album, no love web deep, it bangs so very hard.

Definitely my fav tape from them and that's said with only two listens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom