• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like most of the track on MOTM1, but when Cudi stans talk about it, it feels like they're talking about a completely different album.

It's good, it's nowhere near classic. It isn't that old and you can already tell that it won't age well.

Esch

Banned
ahh.png

Macca

<3 I agree then but I do hold it a little more higher than you do.

MotM 1 >>>>>> any Kanye album
Id go with that too. I like Man on the Moon more than any of Ye's albums, and I love CD and LR.

But the atmosphere is just amazing on MotM and there's only one track I that I feel doesn't fit on there, but its definitely listenable.

CRS

I really like most of the track on MOTM1, but when Cudi stans talk about it, it feels like they're talking about a completely different album.

It's good, it's nowhere near classic. It isn't that old and you can already tell that it won't age well.
I understand my bias towards it. The album hit me on a deep emotional level so it,'s definitely unfair to compare it to other albums.

And yeah, Make Her Say being on the album is a damn shame.

CRS

It's really fucking good, but why Spitta doesn't use Fiend and Sir Michael more is beyond...Is he scared of getting Renegaded?
I never knew Rocks was on Jet Life for the longest time and when I finally found out, wondered the exact thing. A damn waste for both Jet Life and Rocks. He could be getting so much mor attention.

Esch

Banned
It's really fucking good, but why Spitta doesn't use Fiend and Sir Michael more is beyond...Is he scared of getting Renegaded?

both guys should be buzzing more either way, theyre entertaining

way better than some spitwad like Stalley anyway

Is he releasing his Medellin album this year. Part of me really wants to hear it because I love the dude's music, but I also don't want him to release it while there's not much hype behind him. He needs to get that big single out first.

I really really really hate people throwing the word classic so loosely, but then I realize that the word "classic" differs from person to person just like sometimes "hip-hop" differs.

I wouldn't call MOTM1 a top 5 album, but it's definitely one of my favorites and will be for a long time. It's been 3 years already and I can still listen to the album with no qualms as I did 3 years ago and I'm probably stanning so I should shut up sorry

I really really really hate people throwing the word classic so loosely, but then I realize that the word "classic" differs from person to person just like sometimes "hip-hop" differs.

I wouldn't call MOTM1 a top 5 album, but it's definitely one of my favorites and will be for a long time. It's been 3 years already and I can still listen to the album with no qualms as I did 3 years ago and I'm probably stanning so I should shut up sorry

I go back to it every few months, some of the stuff on there is great. Some of it is getting worse to me.

It could be one of those " I used to really like this album in highschool, ha" type deals.

People are handing out 8s and 9s to FNL2: The Average American Rap Album, I'll sooner dap someone who loves MOTM than agree with that.

Man on the Moon?? The Kid Cudi album?

We cant all be talking about the same album here. I thought that album was trash.

Id rather listen to the Steve Aoki remix of Pursuit of Happiness then that album.

I did like Make Her Say when it first dropped. Thats about it though.

Really didnt enjoy that album at all.

Out of the whole album, Make Her Say was my least favorite. Ass verses from all 3 of the performers really...

But Alive? That shit goes.

I go back to it every few months, some of the stuff on there is great. Some of it is getting worse to me.

It could be one of those " I used to really like this album in highschool, ha" type deals.

People are handing out 8s and 9s to FNL2: The Average American Rap Album, I'll sooner dap someone who loves MOTM than agree with that.
Understandable.

Macca

Man on the Moon?? The Kid Cudi album?

We cant all be talking about the same album here. I thought that album was trash.

Id rather listen to the Steve Aoki remix of Pursuit of Happiness then that album.

I did like Make Her Say when it first dropped. Thats about it though.

Really didnt enjoy that album at all.
dont you have some DMX to be listening to?

Make Her Say felt like a radio single, and didn't vibe with the album at all. The Ratatat joints are soooo good though.

Macca

Maybe i need to listen to it again. I havent heard it since it came out. I just remember buying it and putting in the car and wondering what the fuck i just bought.
I don't think it's car kind of music. It's late night, dimly lit room, spaced out music.

Except Up Up and Away, that's the perfect start your day song.

CRS

the problem with Make Her Say is it has no reason to be on the album. The song blew up and ended up with a spot on it. MotM (The Anthem) is 10000 times a better fit and should have switched places with Make Her Say.

Macca

the problem with Make Her Say is it has no reason to be on the album. The song blew up and ended up with a spot on it. MotM (The Anthem) is 10000 times a better fit and should have switched places with Make Her Say.
Make her Say should have been a bonus track.

But putting it between Cudi Zone and Pursuit? Naw son. The production doesn't fit, it doesn't vibe.

Macca

Dammit Gafhop, I was listening through Blue Dream and Lean again and now I can't stop listening to U Trippy Mane.

...I even enjoy Kreay in that song.

CRS

Make her Say should have been a bonus track.

But putting it between Cudi Zone and Pursuit? Naw son. The production doesn't fit, it doesn't vibe.
It being Make Her Say or MotM?

I don't hate Make Her Say. My dislike towards it stems from it being on the album proper.

cacophony

does anyone else find themselves yelling "2 chaaainz" before verses in songs that dont even have a 2 chainz verse? like it fits so perfect for pretty much every song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom