• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone else find themselves yelling "2 chaaainz" before verses in songs that dont even have a 2 chainz verse? like it fits so perfect for pretty much every song

Fuck, I shout "2 Chaaainz" when I start my car. Shit works everywhere.

After saying grace, before jumping in a pool, after finishing an exam. It's awesome.

PBY

Banned
does anyone else find themselves yelling "2 chaaainz" before verses in songs that dont even have a 2 chainz verse? like it fits so perfect for pretty much every song

I do it before everything.

Pull up for a jumper? 2 CHAAAAAINZZZZZ

Deep ball in Madden? 2 CHAAAAAAINZZZZ

Round of shots? 2 CHAAAAINZZZZZZZ

DominoKid

it really is a great adlib.

worse than that is just blurting out random 2 chainz lines.
"i pull her close and i PUT IT THERE!"

Esch

Banned
Seeing hopsin live tonight

you know what you have to do

tumblr_mb2zm5x6oV1rzng5co1_500.jpg

8305-SP2-Spec-Plus-Air-Force.jpg

1-June1%20002.jpg

kamspy

New Deniro is dope as fuck. Kinda wish it was a solo album.....

Shady is aiight, I just have a thing against kinda fast rap. It's an all or nothing kinda thing. Main reason I wasn't 100% on BFK. Gibbs trying that new almost fast rap thing. Still, just nitpicking here. Album is fresh as hell. Love dem beats.

Shady is aiight, I just have a thing against kinda fast rap. It's an all or nothing kinda thing. Main reason I wasn't 100% on BFK. Gibbs trying that new almost fast rap thing. Still, just nitpicking here. Album is fresh as hell. Love dem beats.

Shady is definitely the one dragging it down, but yeah he's alright, I don't hate him or anything.

Tokubetsu

Pistol on my lap screaming fuck my enemies

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Dude's a clown hahah this is hilarious

yer miscelanneouses

Yes.

EDIT:

BURN video behind the scenes!!!
OH YES
OH GAWD

Real talk I consider myself a car nut and I can't even identify the car in that video. Anyone?

Lil Wayne talks Drake's Aaliyah album. Confirms its existence, first I've seen of that.

Ab-Soul freestyle at Shade45. Dope.

Also another one of the BET Cyphers is Angel Haze, A$AP Rocky, Childish Gambino, Joey Bada$$ and Dricky Graham.

Dude's a clown hahah this is hilarious

yer miscelanneouses

Yes.

EDIT:

BURN video behind the scenes!!!
OH YES
OH GAWD

Real talk I consider myself a car nut and I can't even identify the car in that video. Anyone?

Lil Wayne talks Drake's Aaliyah album. Confirms its existence, first I've seen of that.

Ab-Soul freestyle at Shade45. Dope.

Also another one of the BET Cyphers is Angel Haze, A$AP Rocky, Childish Gambino, Joey Bada$$ and Dricky Graham.

Yes. This kid deserves to do well. Great artist

Kwixotik

I was smoking with a friend of mine earlier and put on "Comin Up" by Chuuwee. He asked me if it was Hoodie Allen, haha.

Edit:

This. DESTINY. altered was excellent except for Shady Blaze. I just don't like his flow and feel like he brings Deniro Farrar down.

HiResDes

Joey Bada$$ and Childish Gambino in the same cypher, huh.

Mellowhype - Grill

Dope. Mellowhype is still my favorite rap sect of OF.

I was smoking with a friend of mine earlier and put on "Comin Up" by Chuuwee. He asked me if it was Hoodie Allen, haha.

Edit:

This. DESTINY. altered was excellent except for Shady Blaze. I just don't like his flow and feel like he brings Deniro Farrar down.
I actually think he sounds doper with Nacho Picasso.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I can't believe that on the one day my car breaks down Danny, Rocky, and Q come to my town.

Time for you to pull a Detroit Rock City/Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and get the fuck there... Don't be a punk.

overcast

I wanted to go to the Kendrick show in Pomona, but it's sold out online. How much success have you guys had buying tickets at the door?

Kill Or Be Killed....So good.

And I thought Shady Blaze was fine for the most part. Deniro's slower flow vs. SB's double time stuff is a nice contrast.

Every Ryan Hemsworth beat on this is great.

Maaaaan this album ends strong. Love the production.

Macca

I'm on a blackout with Good Kid and Big Boi until they drop in full. Going to be hard, haven't listened to Compton yet.

Kaizer

Banned
I'm on a blackout with Good Kid and Big Boi until they drop in full. Going to be hard, haven't listened to Compton yet.

Same, usually I'll listen to snippets or leaks but I already got the album pre-ordered and I want to hear it in its full context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom