• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Bishop Lamont tape is fairly good.

Ya Losin' is bonkers. Don't stop and TWSS is hot as fuck too.

Too many guest spots though

Lhexh

I like the beats on that Bambu, but I found the lyricist to be slightly cheesy, not horrible but a bit.

Also gonna repost this so it's at the top of the page:

Im hellen keller to this dumbass mixtape.

Lifes a beach and Im david hasselhoff?

I'd rather listen to death grips while getting punched in the face repeatedly.

YO GUYS

GUYS

GUYS

GUYS

U-God tha GOD is coming out with a new album and

Rza is going to executively produce it.

I'm so happy to see the best member of Wu Tang get RZA on board.

Dope. U-God is the backbone of the entire clan.

We form like Voltron, U-Gods the head...

Bishop Lamont tape is fairly good.

Ya Losin' is bonkers. Don't stop and TWSS is hot as fuck too.

Too many guest spots though

I checked the tracks with Royce and Raekwon first, they werent great. Some bangers on it though. Really solid tape. Im looking forward to his never releasing album now.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Dope. U-God is the backbone of the entire clan.

We form like Voltron, U-Gods the head...

I checked the tracks with Royce and Raekwon first, they werent great. Some bangers on it though. Really solid tape. Im looking forward to his never releasing album now.

If it was 14 tracks, I would see myself being way more hyped on it. There are maybe 6 or 7 great tracks that I really like and if that comprised half of the album, with the other half being the decent leftover stuff, I'd consider it a great mixtape. As is though, thats like 1/4 of the album, which means theres a lot of filler to FF through. But like I said, thought it was fairly good and has me curious about the quality of the actual album if it ever comes out.

And Raekwon should have been on that Ya Losin' track. Not a big Rae fan but he could have murdered that beat.

If it was 14 tracks, I would see myself being way more hyped on it. There are maybe 6 or 7 great tracks that I really like and if that comprised half of the album, with the other half being the decent leftover stuff, I'd consider it a great mixtape. As is though, thats like 1/4 of the album, which means theres a lot of filler to FF through. But like I said, thought it was fairly good and has me curious about the quality of the actual album if it ever comes out.

And Raekwon should have been on that Ya Losin' track. Not a big Rae fan but he could have murdered that beat.

Yeah theres definitely too much filler. But overall there talent there. Some solid production too. Wasnt feeling alchemists track too much. Ill end up cutting the fat and leaving it with just the bangers on there. Ive always been a fan of Bishop tho, glad he didnt disappoint.

Shit ive been wating on that album nearly 5 years now, since he started hyping it up back then.

illadelph

It's a good thing that Lady Gaga's track didn't make it right?

I would say it is a good thing that Kendrick kept it off despite the obvious sales it would generate....he must have truly felt that it didn't fit the album.

That doesn't mean that it wasn't a dope track, however. I hope it gets released in some form.

I would say it is a good thing that Kendrick kept it off despite the obvious sales it would generate....he must have truly felt that it didn't fit the album.

That doesn't mean that it wasn't a dope track, however. I hope it gets released in some form.

Yea, based on the snippets, Kendrick created a consistent vibe/atmosphere.

I'm glad that Mary J Blige track didn't make it.

Macca

Why didn't Kanye didn't lock him up?
Its just a management company, he's still GOOD.

Apparently The Blueprint Group is formed by part of Hip Hop since 1978, who manages Ye, and used to manage Wayne, so it could be the same.

Also he'll still need to sign a record deal with a company ( if he hasn't already )

Real Deluxe Edition

tumblr_mbg1puWvAx1rgljqko1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom