• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

That song title only has one first date in my heart

iZzhPZ7CFAgjh.gif

IrishNinja

most days i bump lord willin' more, but hell hath no fury has its tracks too. i stopped at till the casket drops mixtape though, not so good

that new 50 is lol worthy. Has any major artist become as irrelevant as 50, so quickly? He was That Dude, and seemed like the clear cut next in line king of NY. Granted I never thought he was some great rapper, but he was certainly following the Biggie/Jay-Z/DMX/etc blueprint. Now his entire style of rap is basically dead, and he can't diversify himself to do anything else or imitate current shit.

that new 50 is lol worthy. Has any major artist become as irrelevant as 50, so quickly? He was That Dude, and seemed like the clear cut next in line king of NY. Granted I never thought he was some great rapper, but he was certainly following the Biggie/Jay-Z/DMX/etc blueprint. Now his entire style of rap is basically dead, and he can't diversify himself to do anything else or imitate current shit.

I think he is forcing himself due to the current market today.

LOZLINK

Red Flame is one of my favourite, but fo real, blue flame is underrated. Im Heem, Wonton Soup, Based Bible, Cold War, Paris Hilton and Mel Gibson

DAMN SON WHERED YOU FIND THIS

Gafhop, what do you think of Clipse? I really enjoyed Lord Willin

Exclusive Audio Footage - Good
Lord Willin' - Very Good
Hell Hath No Fury - Excellent
Til The Casket Drops - Average

Swap out the last album for a couple of Got It 4 Cheap mixtapes or just the Re-Up Gang mixtape and you have a pretty damn solid discography.
Outside of the above albums there's another 50+ tracks produced by The Neptunes which Clipse have rhymed on btw if you're wanting more.....
(for example: Blaze of Glory, Pussy, Guns N' Roses.....)

jerry1594

Exclusive Audio Footage - Good
Lord Willin' - Very Good
Hell Hath No Fury - Excellent
Til The Casket Drops - Average

Swap out the last album for a couple of Got It 4 Cheap mixtapes or just the Re-Up Gang mixtape and you have a pretty damn solid discography.
Outside of the above albums there's another 50+ tracks produced by The Neptunes which Clipse have rhymed on btw if you're wanting more.....
(for example: Blaze of Glory, Pussy, Guns N' Roses.....)

Thanks. Will definitely check out the rest of their stuff I finished listening to Hell Hath No Fury and it was fucking great. Weakest track is Mr. Me Too and they kill on it

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Is Pusha ever releasing an album?
Top of 2013. Charlamagne clowned him on Breakfast Club: "Hey Pusha what are you gonna do if Teyana get's a release date before you?"

Mercy isn't even faked produced by ye

And mercy is produced by LIFTED
Mercy's dancehall bits were added by Ye, that's all. Lol @ continued ghost producer nonsense. Kanye barely credits himself where it's due.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Top of 2013. Charlamagne clowned him on Breakfast Club: "Hey Pusha what are you gonna do if Teyana get's a release date before you?"

Mercy's dancehall bits were added by Ye, that's all. Lol @ continued ghost producer nonsense. Kanye barely credits himself where it's due.

Kanye owes his career to NO.ID and other vastly more talented producers crafting his work for him. Every time they let him take the training wheels off and ride by himself he embarrasses himself and ends up in a ditch somewhere picking gravel out of his ass. See the dancehall bit you mentioned as example.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kanye owes his career to NO.ID and other vastly more talented producers crafting his work for him. Every time they let him take the training wheels off and ride by himself he embarrasses himself and ends up in a ditch somewhere picking gravel out of his ass. See the dancehall bit you mentioned as example.
Nah, if anything it's usually Kanye in full charge.

Actually come to think of it Ye actually constructed the Mercy beat from the ground up, he got the drum loop and layered it on from there after verses we're laid, telling the other producers exactly what to do for they're bits. He's more of an orchestrator now like Dre, but ultimately is responsible for the final sound coming out the way it is (kind of the job of the producer anyways though), which usually sounds distinctively Ye, so I'm okay with that.

Still want his next solo to have less guest producers than these last two group projects though. When he crafts songs for his own sound it's better than those for Jay or fucking CyHi.

uh what parts are those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom