• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

man this Pop That shit.. French fucking ripped off this song Ive been hearing in Houston the past year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PrltbIx06U

0204_luke.jpg

I wasn't critiquing his performance really, i was just surprised how dead the crowd look. If they got replaced with mannequins, I would of never known.

I was just saying that it takes practice to get with moving the crowd. Shit dont come overnight. The crowd looked lame so i guess it was a mix of both.

If you see a rapper live, then a few years later see them again you can always notice the improvements.

I know some of yall seen him live, whats he like?

Cudder

I was just saying that it takes practice to get with moving the crowd. Shit dont come overnight. The crowd looked lame so i guess it was a mix of both.

If you see a rapper live, then a few years later see them again you can always notice the improvements.

I know some of yall seen him live, whats he like?
He's no Krit lol

KRIT, Yelawolf hell even MGK are better live performers. MGK makes some shitty music but he apparently puts on a good show.

fuck these computers and shit.

Kendrick always skips out the same words whenever he performs his songs live. Kinda annoying sometimes but eh.

I remember J. Cole got a huge cold shoulder from the crowd when he played a year ago.

DominoKid

Thanks for the Lotus mix, nice shit to work to.

Like... I don't even understand what's 'wrong' with this list.
Fill me in.....

Nothing. I just figured yall would find it amusing/interesting.
Its really the only record i have of all the music writing i used to do in highschool. I used to want to be a music journalist/personality. Still kinda do.

CRS

Kendrick would be amazing at a smaller venue because 95% of the time, the people that go would be fans of his.

As far as the BET awards show, Kendrick probably couldn't do much with that crowd. He had no chance.

Esch

Banned
Because its more blatantly commercial, and a lot of heads prefer his first two for their rawness and more trappy sensibilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom