• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
i dont troll. im just honest. im not gonna go along w/ some shit i dont believe just so i can have my taste validated by somebody else.
yeah no doubt but obviously you can say something honest and still fuck with people with how you phrase it and context. either way salute

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Dr. Lecter - Dope as fuck. Dat flow man. Dat production. DAT PRODUCTION. I think I enjoyed Well Done slightly better but solid, cohesive projects overall. Even the no-name features are dope. Bag of Money probably my favourite ATM.

Nothing wrong with that opinion; Well Done is easily the better album. He's getting better as time passes.

Don't know what the fuck happened to the album with Alc. He tweeted this shit a year ago:

15yxmj7.png

GIVE IT TO ME!!!

I had Rare Chandeliers as my favorite to run away with AOTY 2012, and it's ghost.

DominoKid

i wish Alc would make albums w/ rappers i like.
so many good beats wasted. gangrene sucked. the domo one boring as hell.

go make covert coup 2.

s/n didnt realize Alc is only 34. Fraud is older than him ffs.

PBY

Banned
goddam livemixtapes is SKETCHY AS FUCK. Jesus christ, just made an account, and holy shit at the signup process. you have to fill in surveys like its some kind of scammy popup site. wtf.

Also- that new Dee 1 is amazing.

DominoKid

if yall want to have some lulz at a snapshot in time of my musical taste, read my 35 Favorite Albums of the 00s.
i think i wrote it in 09 or maybe it was 2010 so if i made the list now it'd be a lot different. Graduation would be top 5.
why 35? because i got tired of writing lol. you see the blurbs getting shorter and shorter.

PBY

Banned
if yall want to have some lulz at a snapshot in time of my musical taste, read my 35 Favorite Albums of the 00s.
i think i wrote it in 09 or maybe it was 2010 so if i made the list now it'd be a lot different. Graduation would be top 5.
why 35? because i got tired of writing lol. you see the blurbs getting shorter and shorter.

Domino... This is like the least lulzworthy post youve ever made.

I still am down with your ignant music though.

Daft Punk, Justice and Ghostface on the same list????

Your good people Domino, damn good people.

Yea i can't wait for the ciphers to hit YouTube. Fuck a BET though.
Is this the same person that's posting?

What's wrong with Hopsin?

I first heard of him from the Ill mind 5. I heard that and i was like this guy has a nice flow? So i didnt understand the whole GAF-Hop thinking hes the anti christ thing.

I mean hes technically talented at rapping.

But the more i looked into him, interviews etc old songs, something about his attitude and the content of his music just bothers me. If he went a different direction with his content id like him more.

I dont hate him on a GAF-Hop level, i can listen to him unlike everyone in here. I just wouldnt be a fan or whatever. I can recognise hes talented and that. Its just his direction that doesnt mesh with me.

Whether GAF-Hop will ever admit or not, the kid can rap. I just preferred his style when eminem did it 12-13 years ago.

CRS

Is it just me or was Kendrick's performance lackluster? The dude is not a star and I don't see him blowing up past his position right now.

Cudder

Is it just me or was Kendrick's performance lackluster? The dude is not a star and I don't see him blowing up past his position right now.

I hate how dude always skips over multiple words when he raps live. He can rap his verses live fine without a hypeman if he just stopped forcing his voice so damn much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom