• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Nah Em won't push anyone off his own accord unless they got mad hype with a single. I meant maybe Jimmy his boss or Dre would persuade him to cosign with a single or something.

It's funny we haven't had an Eminem song or verse for a while and I believe the same is true for Gaga. These are superstars and people are waiting on their next move it would be perfect to get them on a song with Kendrick.
We had a couple Em verses on the Slaughterhouse album.

PBY

Banned
Finally listened to that new Deniro Ferrar.

Half amazed, half disappointed.

Beats were on point, flow was good, but the subject matter was so repetitive. Every song was im going crazy, pistol on my lap, can't trust anybody, etc, etc, etc.

PBY

Banned
also- gaf, would you say this show is worth it?
CMJ.THUR10PM.jpg

SoilBreak

Banned
Big Sant – MFxOG

01.Late Pass [prod. 183rd]
02.MFxOG [prod. Kreatev]
03.2 Much [prod. Big K.R.I.T.]
04.Cadillac Music [prod. The Kickdrums]
05.Don't Turn Me Up [prod. B Don and G-Luck]
06.MVP [prod. TC (of Sound Mobb) and Trakksounds]
07.TCB (ft. Jackie Chain and Mookie Jones) [prod. B Don and G-Luck]
08.Say That Shit (ft. Big K.R.I.T.) [prod. Big K.R.I.T.]
09.Rap Nigga (ft. King Mez, Tito Lopez and Phonte) [prod. Kreatev]
10.Holdin My Nuts [prod. Big K.R.I.T.]
11.Everythangs Workin [prod. Sledgren]
12.Go [prod. Cardo]
13.Live [prod. Kenny Beatz]

EDIT: Damn you tguy!

DominoKid

yeaaaaaaaaaah.
needs beats from young chop, lex, fraud, sgp and juicy j ONLY!!!
maybe hitboy but i dont think they're tight like that.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Quick reviews:

Her Favorite Colo(u)r - Dope. Okay I'll stop saying Blu incapable of being good without Exile now. Production carries dude pretty far but he meshes with a lot of the production very well. You know, that feel when shit just belongs together.

Dr. Lecter - Dope as fuck. Dat flow man. Dat production. DAT PRODUCTION. I think I enjoyed Well Done slightly better but solid, cohesive projects overall. Even the no-name features are dope. Bag of Money probably my favourite ATM.

T Dollarz

Quick reviews:

Her Favorite Colo(u)r - Dope. Okay I'll stop saying Blu incapable of being good without Exile now. Production carries dude pretty far but he meshes with a lot of the production very well. You know, that feel when shit just belongs together.

Dr. Lecter - Dope as fuck. Dat flow man. Dat production. DAT PRODUCTION. I think I enjoyed Well Done slightly better but solid, cohesive projects overall. Even the no-name features are dope. Bag of Money probably my favourite ATM.

Love em both. Dr Lecter is better.

DominoKid

Quick reviews:

well yeah, hfc is his best work.

DominoKid

the Exile albums are so forgettable.

hfc is the only thing that makes me believe Blu has any potential, cause i hate the rest of his stuff.

T Dollarz

the Exile albums are so forgettable.

hfc is the only thing that makes me believe Blu has any potential, cause i hate the rest of his stuff.

This may be the whackest thing I've ever read on Gaf-Hop.

Below the Heavens is better in literally ever way possible. Cohesiveness, lyrical content, emotion, flow, production...

Below the Heavens is my favorite album.

Lhexh

Just cause I hurt your feelings doesnt mean it is a troll. Blu aka "bubbles" is and will always be irrelevant.

Have a tissue Tito.

Grakl

Goddamn it's impossible not to like this guy.

The juggalos though, man I don't even

I would want to go for the experience but at the same time I'd fear for my life.

He recognizes juggalos for their craziness and doesn't care, haha. Good stuff.

Macca

you truly are the greatest troll to grace this thread, definitely makes lhexh look useless
Im still trying to work out if Ken Masters is/was a troll.

And that guy who used to defend 50 to the death, with all these sales charts and shit haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom