• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
good kid, m.A.A.d city - Kendrick Lamar |OT| Not Waiting For Dre
good kid, m.A.A.d city - Kendrick Lamar |OT| Check signed by interscope
good kid, m.A.A.d city - Kendrick Lamar |OT| West Coast's Latest, Greatest Hope

MPfJ8.jpg

http://soundcloud.com/superdopefresh/sets/trapgold/
Juicy J feature, production by Tiesto, Diplo, FKi, and Flosstradamus

Will have a listen.

Macca

Good shit to wash my ears after being exposed to Hopsin for the first time.
Oh really? Where is Eminem? Not making an album? That's exactly what I thought lol.. Recovery? Yeah he recovered for 1 last album and dropped off the Earth again. Eminem was good while he lasted but Hopsin has taken over, get used to it buddy.

Cudder

Oh really? Where is Eminem? Not making an album? That's exactly what I thought lol.. Recovery? Yeah he recovered for 1 last album and dropped off the Earth again. Eminem was good while he lasted but Hopsin has taken over, get used to it buddy.

Taken over Em's top spot for irrelevancy?

Macca

Taken over Em's top spot for irrelevancy?
The difference between Eminem and other rappers is Eminem raps about his life and he does insperational stuff. Other rappers rap about smoking weed and diced pineapples. Eminem is the best!!

It's not like I enjoyed listening him venting off over bad beats that much more than some discount brand lunatic nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom