• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of these rappers are going to sell. Nothing sells.

Kendrick and Rocky will get buys from me if their albums don't suck. But meek will be lucky to get a stream from me. Generic motherfucker.

True

i just ordered GKMC just because i wanna see cacophony eat a compact disc

We all need to do this. Start one of those GAF kickstarter things, raise money buy Kendricks CD...

Then watch a man eat a disc.

HiResDes

i just ordered GKMC just because i wanna see cacophony eat a compact disc

Back in the day when I was still repping Dreamcast even though Sega had stopped making games for it, I invited one of my friends over to play Vigilante 8, Powerstone 2, NBA 2K2, and Unreal Tournament with two other DC owners. Anyway, the guy starts bashing our system and constantly reminds me that it's dead. We all take notes to seek revenge later. Well a few weeks pass and we all go over his house to checkout his Gamecube. My friend Pierre happens to be eating Oreos and milk when the Gamecube rants start again. Pierre very calmly grabs his shitty NBA Courtside, dunks it in his milk, and inserts the mini-disc in his mouth. To this day, I still think of it as one of the best resolutions to an argument I've ever seen.

Edit: Riff Raff is going to be salty when he finds out one of his beatmakers got choked out by Kendrick Lamar so to speak.

cacophony

Kendrick breaking 200k

UB1eV.gif

I think Kendrick can pull 90-100K. He's got a lot of dedicated fans that I think will go out and buy his music.

Cole did 200K first week and had a lot of dedicated fans.

Even though Meek has a lot of promotion for his album, I don't see him doing all to great.

For sure Rocky's album isn't coming out this Halloween, there's been no promotion for it or single since Goldie.

Sales:

Kendrick 90-100K
Rocky 75-80K
Meek 50-75K

PBY

Banned
I think Kendrick can pull 90-100K. He's got a lot of dedicated fans that I think will go out and buy his music.

Cole did 200K first week and had a lot of dedicated fans.

Even though Meek has a lot of promotion for his album, I don't see him doing all to great.

For sure Rocky's album isn't coming out this Halloween, there's been no promotion for it or single since Goldie.

Sales:

Kendrick 90-100K
Rocky 75-80K
Meek 50-75K

I used to think Rocky would outsell Kendrick but that ship has left.

Kendrick: 175 (get dat Dre cosign)
Rocky: 75
Meek: 75

Macca

How does the avatar bet work? like specifics. We talking first week right?
First week US sales.

Let's do it this way.

I say Kendrick does over 200k first week. You say neither Meek or Kendrick do over 100k.

If one of us is wrong, the other gets to pick an avatar for the rest of the year. However, if both of us is wrong (ie Kendrick sells 150k or something), Siddx gets to pick avatars for both of us :p

First week US sales.

Let's do it this way.

I say Kendrick does over 200k first week. You say neither Meek or Kendrick do over 100k.

If one of us is wrong, the other gets to pick an avatar for the rest of the year. However, if both of us is wrong (ie Kendrick sells 150k or something), Siddx gets to pick avatars for both of us :p

Keep it just Kendrick and we on playa

Esch

Banned
this is why I rarely take non American hip hop opinions seriously. back like that is a love song? I thought it was about hating women after they betray your trust

CRS

Wasn't Drake on Sideline Story?

"So it's with great anticipation that I await J Cole's new releases and his second self-produced LP, expected next year. In the meantime I shall be studiously avoiding the respective outputs of Flo Rida, Nicki Minaj and the aforementioned Drake, and attempt to musically freeze myself in 1994 by listening to Notorious BIG's 'Ready To Die' on repeat."

Sigh.

Hip-hop is in its twilight, and has been for some time. A dearth of a classic albums in the last decade suggests the genre has reached the end of its creative tether.

Stopped reading there.

hahahahahahahaha

Drake is more capable of creating a classic album than Cole, let's be real. Cole will continue boring people until he realizes his piano beats aren't doing the job

MGK gets therapy session at The Breakfast Club.

"You won't be on Bad Boy a year from now."

Yo, I just finished watching this and DAMN, MGK has a lot of passion, but felt like dude was about to just breakdown in this video. Sadly I laughed at the part where MGK raps to Charlamange then he replies sorry not feeling it LOL. Just seems like he broke his heart. LOL Then he invites him to perform and he's like why you inviting me if you don't feel me

DominoKid

Yo, I just finished watching this and DAMN, MGK has a lot of passion, but felt like dude was about to just breakdown in this video. Sadly I laughed at the part where MGK raps to Charlamange then he replies sorry not feeling it LOL. Just seems like he broke his heart. LOL Then he invites him to perform and he's like why you inviting me if you don't feel me

Am i the only one that doesnt like charlemagne?
I remember when he used to be wendy williams lapdog. He comes off as a dick waaaaay more than funny.

PBY

Banned

He stole MGK's soul. damn.

Am i the only one that doesnt like charlemagne?
I remember when he used to be wendy williams lapdog. He comes off as a dick waaaaay more than funny.

Oh he is definitely a dick, much more than actually being funny, but sometimes being a dick goes hand and hand in a fucked up type of way. I have a hard time taking charlemagne seriously personally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom