• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid, m.A.A.d City |OT| Already platinum

MPfJ8.jpg

http://soundcloud.com/superdopefresh/sets/trapgold/
Juicy J feature, production by Tiesto, Diplo, FKi, and Flosstradamus

Pusha T: "eurrrgchkkkk"
(only here for Diplo)

I think only u and me downloaded dat Fiat Lvx
:(

imma about to give it a chance due that ab soul now, but I don't recall seeing it in Hires thread!

Edit: I actually do recall seeing the cover though :(

Edit 2: I can't even find it online, seems like they took it down off datpiff for some reason?

iavi

The only cat I see breaking 100k out of the current crop of upcoming starlets is Rocky. Only one. Kendrick will do just above 50k. Maybe. At least it'll be quality deserving of sales.

Belispeak II bangs. That new exquire cut bangs.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
The only cat I see breaking 100k out of the current crop of upcoming starlets is Rocky. Only one. Kendrick will do just above 50k. Maybe. At least it'll be quality deserving of sales.

If Kendrick doesn't sell more than Rocky I will eat my cassingle of "U Can't Touch This"

Macca

I simply have to punch Big Sean's scrawny little face in because of this and the B.I.G. shit. It's just gotta happen if we ever cross paths.
W2LeF.png

BOII

And Kendrick will do over 200k first week. If he doesn't I'll set my avatar to something of Siddx's choosing for the rest of the year.

ASAP Rocky on paper has waay more commercial appeal but he won't sell more than Kendrick. And also he's making a mess of his debut with all these delays and shit.

Also damn Kill or Be Killed, I gotta talk about this again. I think 43 Hours In might be my favorite song now. And All the Way shouldn't work but it just does.

Cudder

Rocky is going to sell the least. Like, lower than Yelawolf numbers.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
ASAP Rocky on paper has waay more commercial appeal but he won't sell more than Kendrick. And also he's making a mess of his debut with all these delays and shit.

Also damn Kill or Be Killed, I gotta talk about this again. I think 43 Hours In might be my favorite song now. And All the Way shouldn't work but it just does.

Maybe it's because I live where LA radio dominates, but I have yet to even hear anything by Rocky. Anywhere. Kendrick is all over the place. Regular non-internet people are stoked for his record and outside of GAF I've never even heard Rocky brought up once. I'd say riding with Dre gives him a ton of traditional commercial appeal.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't know, I see both of them doing anywhere from 80-150k. I feel like Rocky has a big fanbase esp. from touring and they'll buy his shit regardless of how good it is. On the other side I see Kendrick's album being supported by dudes who want to "keep that real hip hop alive." Getting that Hopsin money.

No one's going to do as bad as Yela though.

DominoKid

Couldnt be more wrong.

Kendrick will do like 150 at best. Prob 125.
Rocky will do... maybe 75?

Idk im probably the biggest Rocky fan ITT, but i dont see him doing numbers. I could be wrong. Didn't his album get pushed back yet again?

Meek will do at least 150 to give you a comparison.

edit: rocky will have the best of the 3, and his will be the only one i buy. he's earned it.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
None of these rappers are going to sell. Nothing sells.

Kendrick and Rocky will get buys from me if their albums don't suck. But meek will be lucky to get a stream from me. Generic motherfucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom