• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

BOGKMCLeak2.png

CRS

No begging on this forum. Take that shit elsewhere. Hate to mini-mod but that's the last thing this thread needs.

Esch

Banned
Kendrick stans holding onto that with crab fists. Either way the dudes who are gonna pay for it are gonna fork that cash, the ones who won't, wont.

I really wish my copy came early

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
yall should be saying drinking with the amount of thirst going on in this thread. Got people in here willin to give top for GKMC
You gave top for GKMC? Damn you thirsty as hell my dude. They said eating my nukka. Not sucking.

I browse there because it's helpful to learn about new/upcoming albums but I can't endure the madness

edit: does anybody know if Riff Raff's ACTUALLY making an album with Harry Fraud and Alchemist. He says so much crazy stuff I don't know how to separate the factual from the smacktual

kamspy

I wonder who's call it was to get Eiht for the album? Spice 1 needs to be on the Q album and some DJ Quik with the next Ab Soul. Game and Jay Rock can reincarnate Tha Twinz or something I don't care about.

EDIT: and every time I read dudes name I think about the guy from Trailer Park Boys.

Where are the impressions for the album (GKMC) to those who have heard it??

It's pretty good. I can see some fans of Section 80 will be disappointed that he basically dropped his sound while others will like the more WEST SIDEEEE flavor to it. It feels a bit more safe in comparison to Section 80 though, the theme of the songs on GKMC just don't hold up. Topics are less emotional(?) as Section 80. Still very good and lyrcism is still on point. Drake surprisingly did a pretty good verse and Jay Rock verse was just vicious it was like listening to Xzibit verse on what's the difference all over again. I haven't gotten a chance to listen to the deluxe version yet.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I wonder who's call it was to get Eiht for the album? Spice 1 needs to be on the Q album and some DJ Quik with the next Ab Soul. Game and Jay Rock can reincarnate Tha Twinz or something I don't care about.

EDIT: and every time I read dudes name I think about the guy from Trailer Park Boys.

Supposedly it was a close friend of Eiht's family or something that linked them up

I can't spell Eiht's name without thinking of Quik breaking down his name.. lol

It's pretty good. I can see some fans of Section 80 will be disappointed that he basically dropped his sound while others will like the more WEST SIDEEEE flavor to it. It feels a bit more safe in comparison to Section 80 though, the theme of the songs on GKMC just don't hold up. Topics are less emotional(?) as Section 80. Still very good and lyrcism is still on point. Drake surprisingly did a pretty good verse and Jay Rock verse was just vicious it was like listening to Xzibit verse on what's the difference all over again. I haven't gotten a chance to listen to the deluxe version yet.

:O Jay Rock's been hungry as fuck lately with that Black Lip Bastard remix and now this apparently. Can't wait to hear that Money Trees song, Poetic Justice and the one with MC Eiht

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I think Bishman works for some advertising agency not retail..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom