• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
A5WwOpJCIAAcgiu.jpg

Tonight.

Raise a glass gentlemen.

WTT all over again

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hes trying to make himself relevant. Cant say i blame him, or respect him either. Starting and promoting dumbass beefs is not the way to make it big.
Well it's working. Dude's buzz is at an all time high. Namedrops and features from everyone in the game. I'm confident he's being courted by a bunch of labels right now and dude is just biding his options.

Also he's for damn sure killed more verses this past year compared to anyone else.

Actually come to think of it, I can't remember one verse he didn't slay.

HiResDes

How do I reconcile these viewpoints:

We Don't Even Live Here is a good album
We Don't Even Live Here is not for me
I Love Lockpicks, Knives, Bricks and Bats

How do I reconcile these two viewpoints:

I've been debating on if I should check it out, because I just know already it's not for me, but I want to give it a shot anyway.

So turnt up

HiResDes

I wish. I feel like I might not ever feel like listening to it again. Also the hooks and their sing-songy delivery begin to grate on me first.

I'm looking for a little help here, has anyone had any experience w/ buying from the TDE website?

I'm looking at buying the TDE hoodie but I'm not sure what size to get. I'm 5'8'' and pretty skinny. Best guesses?

iavi

How do I reconcile these viewpoints:

Lockpicks, Knives, Bricks, and Bats really is such a damn good track.

The album just clicked with me on that level. The electronic bent, the low-key nwa lyricism, the brashness. I've listened through it at least 5 times now, and it's second to only Russian Roulette as my AOTY.

I've been debating on if I should check it out, because I just know already it's not for me, but I want to give it a shot anyway.

So turnt up

Even if you don't like POS, doomtree, none of that, I think this deserves a chance still. I didn't care for POS before this, but dude just sold himself on me. Might have enough different in it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom