• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishman

tumblr_mb5c629gXm1ri15y7o1_500.gif

When you guys hear the Kendrick / Drake song... wonder if yall will finally give props.

Esch

Banned
Come to think of it, why is my copy shipping so late? Album comes out on the 22nd. I done ordered it like last week too.

PBY

Banned
Holy shit. I didn't even know F&L2 was out yet. How is it?

Pills make you stupid and liquor do the same thing
'Raris too expensive and they way too hard to maintain
Get yourself a Camry, "nigga said a Camry?"
Watch that ho depreciate and then you'll understand me
It's called being fiscally responsible

^Is this a party you wanna be at?

IrishNinja

goddamn @ ya'll

section 80 was nice but has this year been that bad for you to be feening like this over kendrick? for real?

shit cannot possibly deliver on these levels, outta reign that in a bit

Macca

alright, ima throw the OT up now, it's a bit bare, so if you fools want me to add something to it, maybe write some better words than I did, feel free to hit me up with them

Man if the Weeknd didn't shit out all of his stuff for the GAF already, I totally would've done an OT for The Trilogy.

#1 Weeknd-stan
3AQmK.gif

I want to make a list of things juicy j can't

EDIT: Ace, Juicy can't make a hood classic... All of his shit I can bob my head to but.. lets say a "Reasonable Doubt"-type is not one of them.

Macca

Man if the Weeknd didn't shit out all of his stuff for the GAF already, I totally would've done an OT for The Trilogy.

#1 Weeknd-stan
3AQmK.gif

EDIT: Ace, Juicy can't make a hood classic... All of his shit I can bob my head to but.. lets say a "Reasonable Doubt"-type is not one of them.
And The Weeknd can't make an album that doesn't make me want to go to sleep. Shots boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom