• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Excited to hear that POS album. I like him as a rapper but I didn't like most of the production on never better so if he switched up the sound for this one then fuck yeah.

KENDRICK HAVE A DREAM

edit: got a feeling it's bout to leak

edit2: Backseat Freestyle has now grown on me.
after about 15 listens
This hype train can't be contained

Cabin Fever Wiz IS the best Wiz. Leave the weed raps to Currensy since he's better at them anyways.

I still don't know how he got Juicy J to sign onto Taylor Gang but it did him good.

U4AFul.png

Shit is extra crispy. Better than the first imo.

Definitely. Cabin Fever personally was a bit disappointing to me outside of a few tracks like Phone Numbers, but to be honest I don't like any of Wiz shit before K&OJ so that is really the only reason why Cabin Fever would be my 2nd favorite from him lol.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I dont care if cabin fever 2 is the greatest thing since bacon, I'm not downloading anything Mr. Rose makes.

Cudder

I was on KTT all damn day yesterday. That place is a goldmine on the eve of an album leak. Tearing yourself away from that site is like telling your girl to stop blowing you right in the middle of her dome session on you.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I was on KTT all damn day yesterday. That place is a goldmine on the eve of an album leak. Tearing yourself away from that site is like telling your girl to stop blowing you right in the middle of her dome session on you.

comparing a that sorry site to dome is full of failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom