• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lil_Poopy_Coke_Aint_A_Bad_Word-front-large.jpg

this drops tom. whos pumped?
nobody.

illadelph

listened to that KRIT album yesterday....it was pretty boring. It had some good shit on it but overall it just felt like it was lacking something from start to finish. After those three mixtapes he dropped leading up to it, I thought it was gonna be way better....ohh well

Cudder

listened to that KRIT album yesterday....it was pretty boring. It had some good shit on it but overall it just felt like it was lacking something from start to finish. After those three mixtapes he dropped leading up to it, I thought it was gonna be way better....ohh well
:(

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Substitute Rick Ross and GFID, and I'm there with you. Just listened to that for the first time this morning on my drive in thinking it would help keep me awake. Wrong. Besides 2-3 songs it was all mellow introspective for the ladies shit. That's not what people want from a Officer Ricky album

Detox

You don't think a shitty rapper who would never get cosigns from big names in hiphop (so he doesn't fear being blacklisted) used a song about gays and lesbians to make money?

Acid08

Banned
You don't think a shitty rapper who would never get cosigns from big names in hiphop (so he doesn't fear being blacklisted) used a song about gays and lesbians to make money?

The wait for Detox hurting your brain that much? That hard to imagine an artist would write about something they feel strongly about?

iavi

Substitute Rick Ross and GFID, and I'm there with you. Just listened to that for the first time this morning on my drive in thinking it would help keep me awake. Wrong. Besides 2-3 songs it was all mellow introspective for the ladies shit. That's not what people want from a Officer Ricky album

Lhexh

yeah, i don't really enjoy his music..but that doesn't change the fact that i think he's a good guy and i'm glad he's selling records. he just wrote a song about equality for gays and lesbians, i respect that, and i think its great that a big rapper can do that and make money.

What if he is making the song for record sales and doesn't care about gay rights? Every rapper has a marketing scheme.

coldvein

Banned

i don't think it's necessary to scrutinize his motivation for making the song. he made it at an important time (big gay rights vote coming up in WA where he has a huge following). even if it was primarily financially motivated somehow, i still think he should get respect for doing it. hearing that message from a rapper is important, period.

illadelph

haha c'mon man, did you listen to the song before you typed that? Dude has two gay uncles or some shit, was worried that he might have been gay when he younger, but realised at some point in life that its all the "same love" so it's all good.

Macklemore is dope if you ask me, this is one of his best right here

Nibel

That KTT thread fucking exploded

Checking out that Tinychat now, it's fucking hilarious :lol
This day will be remembered, I love all these crazy ass reactions

lush

Two in one day:

factmixryanhemsworth-10.17.2012.jpg

Dr. Andonuts / VLMNT Intro
Waka Flocka Flame – Bill Russell (Ryan Hemsworth’s 情報デスクVIRTUAL Mix)
Jeremih – 773 Love (Ryan Hemsworth’s Squaresoft Bootleg)
Ryan Hemsworth – Faith In Something (ft. Deniro Farrar & Shady Blaze)
Young Giftz – Nino (ft. Tree)
Ryan Hemsworth – Overthinking (Supreme Cuts Remix)
Groundislava – Cool Party
Darq E Freaker – Blueberry (ft. Danny Brown) (acapella)
Ryan Hemsworth – Drifting
malk – Based Bramble
Tinashe – Boss (Ryan Hemsworth Remix)
Baauer – Swerve
Deebs – Diamond Head (Ryan Hemsworth Remix)
Ryan Hemsworth – The Happy Mask Shop
Resident Evil 3 / Charly Interlude
Ryan Hemsworth – Charly Wingate
David Wise – Donkey Kong Country Theme
Ryan Hemsworth – Stray Rat
David Wise – Aquatic Ambience (Ryan Hemsworth Bootleg)
Ryan Hemsworth – We Deserve This (ft. Jdown Valmont) (acapella)
Wiz Khalifa – Never Been pt. 2 (Instrumental)
Ryan Hemsworth – 2 Noughtz
Ryan Hemsworth – Slurring (Baauer Remix)
Kaytradamus – Sellout
Freddie Gibbs – Deep (acapella)
Frank Ocean – Pink Matter (ft. Andre 3000) (Ryan Hemsworth Bootleg)
Frank Ocean – Thinkin Bout You (Ryan Hemsworth Bootleg)
Antwon – Sittin’ In Hell
Ryan Hemsworth – Sulk (Live Action Fezz Bootleg)
Shady Blaze – On Our Way (Instrumental)
Future – Turn On The Lights (Ryan Hemsworth Bootleg)
Koji Kondo – Sheik’s Theme
Supreme Cuts – Ball (ft. Tree) (screwed)
munno – Focus (Motivation Remix Instrumental)
LOL Boys – Changes (GRANT Remix)
RAJA – Best Friends (Liars)
Meek Mill – Lean Wit It
DJ Shadow – Seein Thangs (ft. David Banner)
Freddie Gibbs – Shame (Ryan Hemsworth’s Brinstar Bridge Mix)
Flosstradamus – Rollup (Baauer Remix)
DJ Khaled – Shout Out To The Real (ft. Meek Mill, Ace Hood & Plies)
Evil Nine – The Black Brad Pitt (ft. Danny Brown) (Deebs Remix)
Nobuo Uematsu – Dead Music
K.K. Slider / Surf Nazis Outro

Download/Stream

Detox

haha c'mon man, did you listen to the song before you typed that? Dude has two gay uncles or some shit, was worried that he might have been gay when he younger, but realised at some point in life that its all the "same love" so it's all good.

Macklemore is dope if you ask me, this is one of his best right here

Of course I listened to the song. The story doesn't have to be true. I don't see what's wrong with someone appealing to an underserved audience for monetary reasons is that so hard to see? I didn't say Macklemore is feigning support for the LGBT community just that other considerations could have pushed him either way.

Using Pimp C's death to make a song that seems focused mainly on personal drug abuse with hints at widespread drug use is crass.

cacophony

trap god and gkmc

what a great day

also, wow @ this

Embattled Chicago rapper Chief Keef belongs back in jail for violating his probation, prosecutors argued in juvenile court Wednesday.

With the 17-year-old rapper listening, Cook County prosecutors outlined why they think the Interscope Records artist should be returned to juvenile detention.

The rapper, whose real name is Keith Cozart, is serving 18 months of probation for pointing a gun at a Chicago cop. He was also found delinquent on two other felonies.

Prosecutors argued he violated the probation by having a gun in a video posted online. They pointed to a recorded media interview the rapper did in June at a gun range in New York, where he can be seen with a gun. That’s a probation violation, prosecutors argued, because his probation bans him from having any guns or illegal drugs or associating with gang members.

Pitchfork set him up!
chiefkeefgunrange.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom