• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.acemixes.com/ludacris-mix/

Should work, I just pushed it through the system.

lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

Also Happy Bday ace

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I'm extremely confident in my stance that Mobb Deep easily surpassed The Infamous with Hell On Earth.

Havoc's darker beats were genius and Prodigy went super saiyian on the mic.

HoE is the NY grimy street album of the mid-90s.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
that was a pretty shit behind the scenes. and why do Ye and Jay seem so awkward when they're in the same room together? always smiling and shit, probably because of the cameras, they were never just.."chill"..you know?
They look pretty chill to me. It's awkward for them to look like they're enjoying themselves?

I dunno, they really look like good friends just hanging there.

Yup, I like it, looking forward to their album in Oct. The one last year had some songs I really really liked but at the same time had some incredibly boring songs like the one with asher roth.
I'm extremely confident in my stance that Mobb Deep easily surpassed The Infamous with Hell On Earth.

Havoc's darker beats were genius and Prodigy went super saiyian on the mic.

HoE is the prolific NY grimy album of the mid-90s.

Thank you, I for a second thought that Esch and I were going to be alone on this which would of been funny since it's like the first time we've agreed in awhile.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Surprisingly, Hit-Boy's HITstory is pretty good. Much better than other recent new rapper-producer albums I can remember (Elite namely). Has a good vibe to it and doesn't overstay it's welcome. Maybe I just feel this way because I listened to it after listening to GFID through, but I'm kind of surprised how many listenable songs there are.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Thank you, I for a second thought that Esch and I were going to be alone on this which would of been funny since it's like the first time we've agreed in awhile.
Haha I saw the question and posted my reply without seeing others' answers, and after being the only one who chose Ironman, I really thought I'd be alone again. But I was like fuck it because H.O.E. is in my top 10 albums ever. No album has ever matched up with my mentality at the time of its release like this one. It's like they were in my head.

I walked into the cafeteria the next school day like no one would ever fuck with me again.

Tokubetsu

That minimal piano beat on "I'm Different"

ifzR5imfe0mYy.gif

MIGHT VALET PARK A BRINKS TRUCK
PULL UP TO DA SCENE WITH MY CEILING MISSING

2 CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINZ

Wiz is a such a corny ass baby shit soft dude that that album cover is actually an improvement on his normal look. His normal look being Amber Rose sitting on his face with her balls on his chin.

That Jarren Benton tape is still getting a ton of play from me. Makes me want to start a fire in an orphanage.

Same here with the Benton tape, got people in the car singing along with a Billion Bucks and Fuck You.

Indisputable facts:

36 Chambers>Forever
Infamous>Hell On Earth

both Forever and Hell On Earth are great albums but not nearly as consistent as what came before

Well time to go back to Infamous and Hell on Earth..I remember liking Hell on Earth a little bit more though.

tumblr_m8fh1k7fjv1qd7ibwo1_500.png

haha.

Also really lttp but Swimming Pools >>>>

Swimming Pools is great and that album cover is fantastic

2 CHAINZZZZZZ drip drip

ruh oh

I kind of forgot how good Freddie Gibbs was. This shit...

That new Wiz Khalifa album cover is gunna be in "worst album covers of all time" lists in about 5 years.
The fuck son? You do realize you can't take that shit back now, right Wiz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom