• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

I even like the Mike Posner joint on this 2 Chainz album. Fuck my life.

Edit: PhoenixDark bout to WEEP when he hears the beat for "Ghetto Dreams."

kamspy

Tity delivered big time. Getting my $9 tuesday fa sho.

If anyone is curious about X Rated, read his wikipedia page and pump Xorcist.

SoilBreak

Banned
This 2chainz album is ballaballa

iL8KEet4hiMZd.gif

cacophony

2chainz is decent & im a pretty big fan, kinda surprised you guys dig it so much

I prefer Tru Religion but I guess I can't expect his major debut to be 100% bangers. but the first 2 tracks, bday song, strippers (minus nicki), & last two songs are my shit. also im strangely liking countdown for some reason lol..

I even like the Mike Posner joint on this 2 Chainz album. Fuck my life.

Edit: PhoenixDark bout to WEEP when he hears the beat for "Ghetto Dreams."

I wasn't even gonna dl this shit, but I guess I will now. Never listening to tity boi outside of singles and had no intention to until this post

i have a honda accord with no subs and standard speakers

BUT I CAN STILL RIDE DIRTY

lol

My current set up: stock speakers and a 12. It's enough to get me some results so I'm not even complaining.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This wubsteppy bonus song on this 2chainz album with chris brown is scust.
Liking the album overall.

"I don't like her if she got a fro between her legs"

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The only good thing Max B gave the world is "wavy."

And I thank him for it. Word cracks me up every time.

EDIT: I just heard Yuck.. I may have to listen to this just for the beats.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I wish I was, but Busta's output as of recent hasn't been that great. Tracklists for Busta albums usually don't make me feel any better either. I like Busta without any features more.

Busta with features is when he is at his best.. dude seems like he has to prove something..

Blackace

only one Cash Money artist on Busta's joint... a little shocking really..

Hell on earth or the infamous? I think I prefer hell on earth, feels darker to me, prodigy step it up lyrically and havoc beats are better. The infamous sounds more raw though

Yo... As big a Wu stan as i am. Dont get me started on tha Mobb. Man Prodigy hit and left his prime on HoE. Man Animal Instinct, Apostles Warning, Still Shining, Drop a Gem on em (Lyrically Murdered Pac, Was recorded BEFORE he died) Man down. This album is probably in my top 3 favourite CDs. The beats were Grimy as fuck!! Havoc was on point here.

Lyrically Prodigy was on another level here. I mean shit he hasnt even come near to what he spit on this album since.

The Infamous was a landmark record. I mean Shook Ones part II??? Mobb found their lane with The Infamous and perfected it with HoE.

Too bad they started falling off halfway through Murda Muzik. I mean what the fuck was Infamy?? One my biggest regrets in life was picking that Infamy CD up on day 1. Shit broke my heart for real.

HoE all day. Make this the album for the listening session or whatever it is.

Blackace

yeah, that is kinda weird, given the captain save-a-song feature antics they usually have...is that kind've a vote of no confidence on it, you think?

Might have been a part of his deal to have control of the features...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom