• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudder

Finally got around to Wee-Bey's most famous gif.

ibvoMRi3UwLibm.gif

I watched that episode like 2 days ago lol. I saw Bey in the grey shirt and I knew the shit was coming lol. On to season 2.

Coal

Part of me wants to hate on that picture

Then that part of me remembers he did "Say Yeah" and shuts the fuck up

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I don't know... Dudes ain't struggling like that no more.. I mean Wiz lived in Japan for some time.. He hasn't had to chop people..

looks like drake won

I was listening to Take Care today. I usually give albums I don't initially like a few extra spins just in case. It helped me turn around on Supreme Clientele and Danny Brown's XXX

...I wouldn't even have a problem with him if he'd just stick to his shtick of women empowerment or ....whatever you call it. If he just wanted to be the Shania Twain of rap some would still have problem but I think it would be much less. His "I love you, take my wallet" rap is so ridiculous when he starts trying to act tough a track later. Not everyone has to be that kind of artist, maybe in time he'll understand that...I doubt it though since it still sells.

IrishNinja

ill prolly stream the last few ignant mixes (im behind) on my next day off, these artist ones have largely been flawless though, wish there was a way to submit them to spotify for sharing

Blackace

ill prolly stream the last few ignant mixes (im behind) on my next day off, these artist ones have largely been flawless though, wish there was a way to submit them to spotify for sharing

You can always share a link :D

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Gaf's thoughts on God Forgives I Don't?

Also those 2.99 hip-hop albums are live for a week In case you missed them yesterday http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40715881&postcount=1266

Half of GFID is good music, half of it is crap music. Nothing on it is as good as BMF. The Rich Forever Mixtape went harder but that seems to be the trend these days. The Mixtape is for Rap fans and the album is watered down for the mainstream.

Rick Ross's flow is becoming damn near immaculate to the point that even after this okie doke effort of an album I still expect good things from him in the future.

7/10

I don't know if the edited was released officially. That version is what went to radio, and I'm guessing they never changed it over on the album. The album version I have is edited as well

Yeah i dont think they made an explicit version. Doesnt hurt the track. Not too many curses on it. My most played song on my ipod regardless!!

As for that Wiz cover.. Cant say im surprised. Thats what the mainstream believe hip hop is.

We had a good run hip hop.

Blackace

Half of GFID is good music, half of it is crap music. Nothing on it is as good as BMF. The Rich Forever Mixtape went harder but that seems to be the trend these days. The Mixtape is for Rap fans and the album is watered down for the mainstream.

Rick Ross's flow is becoming damn near immaculate to the point that even after this okie doke effort of an album I still expect good things from him in the future.

7/10

half and half is 7/10?

I felt it didn't have very many bad songs.. but the highs from it were as high as his mixtape

I would rate it about the same but saying half of it is crap music is crazy to me..

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I liked GFID. I'll do my gaf-hop intro soon. Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom