• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiiiLife

I know Gaf-Hop is for all things lyrical but this song on Pandora takes me back to Freshman days of HS.

"The blow, the pills, the yak, the herb, th-th-the.."

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Not exactly untouchable, but I think Lupe had the quickest fall from grace I have ever seen in music. Dude seemed positioned to have one of the best careers ahead of him. I think Atlantic fucking with him did something to his head, he aint been right since they refused to release his original version of LASERS.
I don't know about "quick." Wasn't there a considerably amount of time between The Cool and LASERS? I mean, his buzz really took a hit but I don't think it was that sudden. That slow burn instead.

Recon

Banned
I don't know about "quick." Wasn't there a considerably amount of time between The Cool and LASERS? I mean, his buzz really took a hit but I don't think it was that sudden. That slow burn instead.

One album being praised as a near classic, next album being considered total, utter dog shit? Thats pretty damn quick. There were some years in between, but its not like he was putting out anything. Plenty of people were hyped until they started hearing his singles for LASERS.

CRS

Aquemini had some good songs (Return of the G, Da art of storytelling 1 & 2), but it was also when Andre started reaching on some stupid shit. And, that chorus on the title track just sounds, well, it just sounds how it sounds. I usually fast-forward through his verses on the album and just listen to Big Boi.

No wonder you think the album is horrible. All you do is listen to the Big Boi verses.
YEEE YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

full version
Nice. Needed a 2 Chainz verse though.

I kinda feel bad for liking this. :/

That girl. HNNG.

Dre looks like he aged 20 years in a week wtf
It looks like he lost all of that muscle.
Vdhdj.png

Fuck rap music, Clams going after that LA pop music money

!!!!!!!!!!
Googled him. Artists produced for... Lil B, Mac Miller.

Yeah no thanks

Pfffffffffffff.

I need to start drinking Ciroc.
omarion.gif

All those random movements, I wouldn't have been shocked if he was trying to summon the megazord.

1361098_o.gif

hahahahahahahahahaha

Holy shit. Also, is this confirming the release of Rare Chandeliers? Cause if it is, yes!
1) Intro (ft Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy)
2) Welcome (ft Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy)
3) No Sleep (ft Curren$y, Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy)
4) Never Will (ft Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy)
5) The Vision (ft Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy)
6) 24 Hrs (ft Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy)
7) Bossed Up (ft Trademark Da Skydiver, Young Roddy & Smoke DZA)
8) Raw(ft Young Roddy)
9) Money Gramz (ft Curren$y, Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy)
10) M.I.A. (ft Trademark Da Skydiver)
11) The Grind (ft Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy).
12) Sittin Low (ft Trademark Da Skydiver, Young Roddy, Fiend, Killa Kyleon & Dee Low)
13) Good Sense (ft. Young Roddy)
14) Life (ft Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy).
15) Too High (ft Trademark Da Skydiver, Young Roddy & CornerBoy P)
16) My Word (ft Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy)
17) Outro (ft Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy)

No Sir Michael Rocks again

Or Fiend. Spitta's pushing Roddy and Trademark like crazy. I'm not complaining though. Need to see those producer credits as well.

I'm expecting a 3 Stacks remix soon.
Co-sign on Busta. I was also really into Bone Thugs when they dropped their first few albums.. Especially Art of War. Yeeeaaah buddy.

This guy. +1

You ain't about this multi-post life, Irish.

Fjordson

I'm sure this has been mentioned already at some point in this thread. But which artists have your favorite run of albums? At least 3-4.

And of course.. OUTKAST. A personal fav. Their first 4 albums got MASSIVE play on my phone.
Nailed it with Outkast. All of their albums got a lot of play for me really.

I also want to say Ghostface but I'd be cheating because it'd have to include the original Bulletproof Wallets. The version with all the missing tracks (The Sun, The Watch) and with all the original samples. Ironman, Supreme Clientele, then that? Amazing trilogy.

More legit answer: Gang Starr with Step In the Arena, Daily Operation, and then Hard to Earn.

Cool video. I'm probably the millionth person to say this, but some of the sped up vocals on GKMC remind me a lot of when Andre does that on certain Outkast songs.

Recon

Banned
Trunk Music 0-60 may be the most shittiest thing Gaf has hyped in a long time for several reasons. 1. Only a few songs actually went hard in the whip. 2. It made people think that his album would be full of bangers, but there was no basis for this anyways.

Fuck Yelawolf. Most overhyped artist ever. Radioactive was actually better than Trunk Muzik. There, I said it.

iavi

Out of nowhere, Mr Muthafuckin' (whoops, MFN) eXquire drops a mixtape that the man himself describes thusly; “So I had this tape I wanted to drop but my label fighting me cuz they hate me to rap but y’all could find that shit if u smart,” he tweets. “Y’all spin that “Man In The High Castle” some of that music is really old but it meant a lot to me that people heard it now.” Fair enough...

Mr MFN eXquire - The Man In The High Castle

So this is legit. This was actually dropped the day he dropped. Power/passion cover art, but it was such a lowkey drop I thought it was a fan tape.

Also, the turn on Yela is one of the 21st century's greatest movements. Ive seen a lot of artists go from hype to hell in here, but Yela; he was different. He was fucked hard.

PBY

Banned
Trunk Music 0-60 may be the most shittiest thing Gaf has hyped in a long time for several reasons. 1. Only a few songs actually went hard in the whip. 2. It made people think that his album would be full of bangers, but there was no basis for this anyways.

Fuck Yelawolf. Most overhyped artist ever. Radioactive was actually better than Trunk Muzik. There, I said it.

We talking about the same album? It was all bangers?
Get the Fuck Up
Dady's Lambo
Thats what we on now
I just wanna party
Pop the Trunk
Good to Go
Marijuana

Really all the songs sounded great in the car- I would BLAST the fuck out of it.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser

You are incorrect and you should feel bad about yourself. You should curl up on your bed with your nubby little penis in hand, crying to yourself as Lasers plays in the background, jasmine scented candles burning, waiting to exhale playing on the tv, while you stroke your full body pillow with a a lifesize image of lupe painted on the front.

Recon

Banned
Dady's Lambo

Only thing of note on Trunk Muzik 0-60. Rest was pure shit.

You are incorrect and you should feel bad about yourself. You should curl up on your bed with your nubby little penis in hand, crying to yourself as Lasers plays in the background, jasmine scented candles burning, waiting to exhale playing on the tv, while you stroke your full body pillow with a a lifesize image of lupe painted on the front.

For someone who hates on Wiz and Drake, you sure love their white twin Yela.

IrishNinja

recons trynna get that blackace signal going i see
also i should post this in kendrick thread but real isnt a good song either, fortunately there's not many like it here

no wonder c breezy had him shook, disgrace

wait, tyler got scared of brown? for real?
who the fuck gets scared of a dude like that

siddx

Recon drives a 98 camry with laptop speakers hotwired into the tapedeck. It makes sense he thinks 0-60 doesn't bang like a monster. I was bouncing pennies off my fucking trunk with that album.

Recon

Banned
Recon drives a 98 camry with laptop speakers hotwired into the tapedeck. It makes sense he thinks 0-60 doesn't bang like a monster. I was bouncing pennies off my fucking trunk with that album.

Only because you were fucking Honey Boo Boo's 400 pound elephant mother in the back seat while playing it.

siddx

Only because you were fucking Honey Boo Boo's 400 pound elephant mother in the back seat while playing it.

I slap her big fat ass and just jump in between the waves. It's like playing double dutch, just waiting for my time and then BOOM im in there just as that fat roll hits the left side and starts cresting to head back over to the right. And I make her shitty little devil child of a daughter go fetch my chicken and vodka while I do it.

Roll that bitch in flour and aim for the wet spot.

Recon

Banned
I slap her big fat ass and just jump in between the waves. It's like playing double dutch, just waiting for my time and then BOOM im in there just as that fat roll hits the left side and starts cresting to head back over to the right. And I make her shitty little devil child of a daughter go fetch my chicken and vodka while I do it.

Pics or GTFO.

Also, it is a 96 Camry, get it right son. That shit is vintage.

HiiiLife

I'm done. LOLOLOLOL.

booty bumpin
club is thumpin
siddx in the house fuckin somethin
Friday and he gettin head
Saturday two hoes in bed
Sunday jailbait ninja fuck the feds

siddx

booty bumpin
club is thumpin
siddx in the house fuckin somethin
Friday and he gettin head
Saturday two hoes in bed
Sunday jailbait ninja fuck the feds

fucking lol. Now I made myself hungry for some chicken. Time to go get some vietnamese fried chicken. What you know about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom