• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
Im just being a contrarian asshole. I think I only listened to about 3 tracks. It was alright. Not enough to make a judgement though.

Cudder

Loool I actually might defer here, mostly because the version I have sounds TERRIBLE and there might be a higher quality/mastered dl out there.

i downloaded the shitty version too when it came out, couldnt make it through a track. if there isn't a higher quality one out there Yelawolf can fuck right off.

probably been posted but POS cancelled his tour due to needing a kidney transplant. Apparently he has had bad kidneys most of his life and is on dialysis and was planning on using a mobile dialysis machine while on tour but his kidneys got worse. Life gives everyone crazy shit to deal with, but watching him talk about it was kinda uncanny.

Recon

Banned
probably been posted but POS cancelled his tour due to needing a kidney transplant. Apparently he has had bad kidneys most of his life and is on dialysis and was planning on using a mobile dialysis machine while on tour but his kidneys got worse. Life gives everyone crazy shit to deal with, but watching him talk about it was kinda uncanny.

I watched my grandma go through dialysis. She was always so weak afterwards, most heartbreaking thing I've seen. Hope everything goes well for him.

overcast

What is the worst and best part time jobs you've guys worked? My current job is kind of shitty, but it could be worse I'm sure. You guys for sure have experience.

IrishNinja

$7.25 an hour for EMT with a private ambulance in texas that ran rescue/911 calls. i dated a chick working at a taco bell making more than i did, got vomited on the first night on duty running some fat white chick that managed to fall off a 4 wheel ATV.

oh yeah, i didnt have a legit driver's license at the time, so i learned how to drive on an ambulance. also the wannabe gang out that way had an initiation that season for bringing back badges...aint no one bumrushing the cops, firefighters stay in a house, so that pretty much left me, pulled over & getting directions (before the days of GPS) while dispatch is yelling at me but giving me nothing more specific than "hang a right about 3/4 of a mile past the red barn...there's several but the one you're looking for is more red."

helped deliver a stillborn crackbaby my first week on, had my electricity cut a month or so in not making ends meet. good times.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
$7.25 an hour for EMT with a private ambulance in texas that ran rescue/911 calls. i dated a chick working at a taco bell making more than i did, got vomited on the first night on duty running some fat white chick that managed to fall off a 4 wheel ATV.

oh yeah, i didnt have a legit driver's license at the time, so i learned how to drive on an ambulance. also the wannabe gang out that way had an initiation that season for bringing back badges...aint no one bumrushing the cops, firefighters stay in a house, so that pretty much left me, pulled over & getting directions (before the days of GPS) while dispatch is yelling at me but giving me nothing more specific than "hang a right about 3/4 of a mile past the red barn...there's several but the one you're looking for is more red."

helped deliver a stillborn crackbaby my first week on, had my electricity cut a month or so in not making ends meet. good times.

Sounds like fun lol

I haven't had anything too terrible, a few restaurant jobs that were dull as fuck, I worked as a tour guide and a "lab technician" at a lobster hatchery/nature walk, which would have been fun if the owner wasn't a batshit insane bible thumping alcoholic that got away with paying us 4 bucks an hour by classifying us as "interns". I worked a retail job at a leather jacket outlet...in florida...yeah we didn't have many customers and it was painfully boring. I worked as a substitute teacher at a public high school in a rural area where everyone was a dumb redneck and half the school dropped out due to pregnancy. I worked at a daycare where an underage female (17) coworker constantly tried to rape me when we were closing together, at a school for autistic children (which I loved except for the drama of having a 95% female staff, women are viscous and obnoxious in packs no matter how old they get) and of course the strip club job, which had it's good aspects and it's horrible ones. All jobs I took to get me where I am today and none that I would ever do again. Most barely covered the bills and quite a few left me deep in debt and barely getting by.

Esch

Banned

I work in the trauma ward on the side now during school. One day these two gangbangers shot each other and the dumbasses who carted them in put them next to each other and didnt take their guns from them. They wake up, and start emptying their clips at each other in the ICU. They hit each other like 2-3 times but both guys survive lmao

I work in the trauma ward on the side now during school. One day these two gangbangers shot each other and the dumbasses who carted them in put them next to each other and didnt take their guns from them. They wake up, and start emptying their clips at each other in the ICU. They hit each other like 2-3 times but both guys survive lmao

haha holy shiit. That's something out of a comedy forreal wtf.

Picturing this has me dying. It's like something out of The Boondocks.

lol, I'm picturing them waking up like this and shit:

BobCorlettTheKiller.jpg

Esch

Banned
lol, I'm picturing them waking up like this and shit:

naw, they were chained to their hospital beds so pretty much they just leaned over and started blasting lol. i heard it and immediately hit the floor with everyone else. I was like 3 rooms over. im not getting wasted because this hospital has paper walls, fuck that shit

DominoKid

wow lol.

naw, they were chained to their hospital beds so pretty much they just leaned over and started blasting lol. i heard it and immediately hit the floor with everyone else. I was like 3 rooms over. im not getting wasted because this hospital has paper walls, fuck that shit

Damn. Were they Asian?

siddx

I liked his last mixtape (the statement) even if his voice is a little grating. But with all this new music out right now, I have zero interest in paying for this dudes new mixtape.

Also anybody know what that new freeway mixtape is like? I've never been a big fan of jay'z ex weed carrier's ex weed carrier, but I'm curious.

siddx

Damn. I keep thinking there are no ninjas in Missouri, then I remember St Louis is in Missouri, not Georgia

I'm semi drunk right now

There are ninjas everywhere (that sentence feels like it could be taken badly out of context).
Even Maine had it's fair share of black folk, although most were from Sudan. Funniest thing were all the dumb racist attitudes the rednecks had about them, despite the fact those same dumb racist rednecks were doing all the stupid shit they were afraid the minorities were doing. "They are doing drugs and drinking and eating off the state and breaking into homes and robbing people!" Naw you stupid fucking hick, thats you and your friends doing those things. The Sudanese are actually trying to stay out of trouble, you know, so they don't get sent back to fucking Sudan.

ecurbj

She's alright, but she looks ten times better thanks to having that horrifying creature next to her for most of the video.
cassie_ventura.jpg

She is just sexy. Filipino and black? Yes!!!

Nicki is just plain fake. Everything about her. Sad I have to say that about her but she is straight plastic. I mean plastic.

siddx

Dont like her face much, she's not ugly by any means but she looks like she just ate a dirty dick.

Nicki on the other hand is ten kinds of hell wrapped in a shit stained blanket and filled with shriveled nutsacks left in the sun to dry. How anyone can consider that busted clown face remotely attractive is beyond me.

PBY

Banned
Wanksta was the key to Ja's career death. When you have a diss song that is treated like a radio hit, you might as well just pack it up and try a different career. That song was treated like a summer hit, it was everywhere, all over the radio and TV. If even the 14 year old white girl who normally buys your album is listening to a diss song about you, you might as well pack it up.

haha Peter knows he's the man in my book, he's a better producer than Kanye ffs. But the hip hop slut statement still stands :p

lolol i think i hit a low point this year at the ja rule album, although wiz's album hasn't come out yet

edit: i take that back, just went to my itunes... and yeah I'm still feeling Pain is Love 2 lol

What is the worst and best part time jobs you've guys worked? My current job is kind of shitty, but it could be worse I'm sure. You guys for sure have experience.

Working at my local hospital as a "healthcare assistant" (lol) is shitty in the most literal way but it pays well (at least in Switzerland). Taking care of drug addicts, alcoholics or demented old people is no fun and if I didn't need the money to afford an exchange year I would do something different.

The worst part time job was working as a car-park attendant during high-school. It was for some fucking yuppie restaurant and I wish I could go back and stomp that shit eating manager. Called me twice and when I arrived at the place he told me I could go home and didn't even pay for my bus ticket because for some reason it was my mistake. Couldn't really say shit to the motherfucker though, I was 16 at the time and needed the cash.

PBY

Banned
As far as shitty jobs go, I worked landscaping pretty much my whole life. Nothing sucks more than landscaping in 100 degree weather. Thank god i don't do that anymore.

IrishNinja

holy shit
i mean there's so much wrong here: we dont take weapons in rescue, cause we dont go picking up people until the cops do that shit. how the fuck did they run (presumably) critical patients and not notice some shit like that? fuckin unbelievable, im assuming they were fire/medics? union or not, someone's gotta hang for that - imagine if they hit other patients. fuck.

watchin now, thanks man

Dont like her face much, she's not ugly by any means but she looks like she just ate a dirty dick.

Nicki on the other hand is ten kinds of hell wrapped in a shit stained blanket and filled with shriveled nutsacks left in the sun to dry. How anyone can consider that busted clown face remotely attractive is beyond me.

i mean everything you say here is true, no doubt

Qqlva.jpg

still would

I swear the gym at my uni has the worst music selection. I swear, if I have to listen to that "at least i got my friends" song just one more time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom