• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a co-sign/cash-in. They literally went "Who is hot right now?" and then put all three of them on a track (2 Chainz, Drake & Kendrick) and throw some shit together.

It's basically like that French Montana track, but far worse. Pop That is kind of hot, and has the best video of the year in terms of babes. But French has the worst and least memorable verse on it, just as ASAP has the worse/least memorable on this

nem

Neo Member
Can anyone photoshop the record in this photo to look like it's a Wu-Tang record? Just a yellow W on the center label will be fine.

There is a prize!

jUyEOq74RjwhG.png

A million hours in Paint. Still looks out of place, but eh, I'm done for tonight.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Too bad they didnt go "Who is talented right now". But instead the put Drake on it.

Drake pretty much had the best verse yo. I know it hurts to admit, I know.

That beat is sooooo shitty though. Who produced that garbage and why did the four of them agree to work over it?

Also, catching up on the last few pages....

Sounds good. Thanks for the heads up. Man I'm using a pair of Beats to listen to GKMC and the bass is vibrating my brain. Lol. Big difference from my shitty SkullCandys. Now I just need to find more "high" quality songs to test these headphones out.

See, we wouldn't let this pass in the headphone thread. Where is HRD?!

1) Intro (ft Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy)
2) Welcome (ft Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy)
3) No Sleep (ft Curren$y, Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy)
4) Never Will (ft Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy)
5) The Vision (ft Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy)
6) 24 Hrs (ft Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy)
7) Bossed Up (ft Trademark Da Skydiver, Young Roddy & Smoke DZA)
8) Raw(ft Young Roddy)
9) Money Gramz (ft Curren$y, Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy)
10) M.I.A. (ft Trademark Da Skydiver)
11) The Grind (ft Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy).
12) Sittin Low (ft Trademark Da Skydiver, Young Roddy, Fiend, Killa Kyleon & Dee Low)
13) Good Sense (ft. Young Roddy)
14) Life (ft Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy).
15) Too High (ft Trademark Da Skydiver, Young Roddy & CornerBoy P)
16) My Word (ft Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy)
17) Outro (ft Trademark Da Skydiver & Young Roddy)

No Sir Michael Rocks again

HiResDes

Hey :mad:

Lol.

Yes I fell into the hipster hype. I'm still looking for some quality in-ear buds though, so feel free to give me some recommendations. I use ear buds when I'm out the house and the actual headphones when I'm chilling in my house.
Should have copped some Vmoda M80s or Phiaton MS400 instead

Recon

Banned
Hey :mad:

Lol.

Yes I fell into the hipster hype. I'm still looking for some quality in-ear buds though, so feel free to give me some recommendations. I use ear buds when I'm out the house and the actual headphones when I'm chilling in my house.

If they sound good to you, then everyone else's opinion can fuck off. Thats what I feel anyways. I aint too high on Beats myself, but I also have heard some cans that the headphone thread has recommended as "good" and I wasnt impressed. The headphones I have now arent even mentioned in that thread, but I love them.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Out of nowhere, Mr Muthafuckin' (whoops, MFN) eXquire drops a mixtape that the man himself describes thusly; “So I had this tape I wanted to drop but my label fighting me cuz they hate me to rap but y’all could find that shit if u smart,” he tweets. “Y’all spin that “Man In The High Castle” some of that music is really old but it meant a lot to me that people heard it now.” Fair enough...

Mr MFN eXquire - The Man In The High Castle

HiiiLife

I'm sure this has been mentioned already at some point in this thread. But which artists have your favorite run of albums? At least 3-4.

I know Em is hated a lot around here but his first three got crazy replay on my iPhone. Can't say the same for his later albums..

And of course.. OUTKAST. A personal fav. Their first 4 albums got MASSIVE play on my phone.

Also.. I'm mainly asking starting from their debut..

PBY

Banned
I'm a bad person for this.. But as much as I love GKMC i know meek and chief keefs albums are gonna have more replay vale for me. GKMC might still be my aoty regardless.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'm a bad person for this.. But as much as I love GKMC i know meek and chief keefs albums are gonna have more replay vale for me. GKMC might still be my aoty regardless.

You're deader to me. Chief Keef going to get more replays? How you going to disrespect yourself like that?

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Out of nowhere, Mr Muthafuckin' (whoops, MFN) eXquire drops a mixtape that the man himself describes thusly; “So I had this tape I wanted to drop but my label fighting me cuz they hate me to rap but y’all could find that shit if u smart,” he tweets. “Y’all spin that “Man In The High Castle” some of that music is really old but it meant a lot to me that people heard it now.” Fair enough...

Me and the other three eXqo fans out there are pleased to see this download link.

Bumping immediately.
I'm sure this has been mentioned already at some point in this thread. But which artists have your favorite run of albums? At least 3-4.

I know Em is hated a lot around here but his first three got crazy replay on my iPhone. Can't say the same for his later albums..

And of course.. OUTKAST. A personal fav. Their first 4 albums got MASSIVE play on my phone.

Also.. I'm mainly asking starting from their debut..

For me, Mobb Deep's first three (not counting Juvenile Hell) is one of the sickest runs available for scrutiny.

Busta's first three solo joints is a top tier run as well.

tbh I haven't listened to all of his last mixtape. I keep hearing random songs from him on podcasts and start thinking "damn, where is this from?!?!" Then I find out it's on the mixtape that I already have lmao

HiiiLife

For me, Mobb Deep's first three (not counting Juvenile Hell) is one of the sickest runs available for scrutiny.

Co-sign on Busta. I was also really into Bone Thugs when they dropped their first few albums.. Especially Art of War. Yeeeaaah buddy.

SoilBreak

Banned

Bodega Bamz: Strictly 4 My P.A.P.I.Z. Mixtape

01. Bodega Bamz - Where Ya Horns At [Prod. By JohnBoyBeats] (4:25)
02. Bodega Bamz - Say Amen (Feat. A$AP Ferg) [Prod. By JohnBoyBeats] (4:43)
03. Bodega Bamz - Glorious [Prod. By V'Don] (3:32)
04. Bodega Bamz - My Name Is Pt.2 (Feat. Joell Ortiz & Tego Calderon) [Prod. By Very Rvre] (2:53)
05. Bodega Bamz - Don Francisco [Prod. By Dj Carnage] (2:31)
06. Bodega Bamz - Thrilla (Feat. Flatbush Zombies) [Prod. By JohnBoyBeats] (3:08)
07. Bodega Bamz - Last Of The Po'Ricans [Prod. By P On The Boards] (2:19)
08. Bodega Bamz - Tres Puntos (Feat. A$ton Matthews) [Prod. By The Alchemist] (3:23)
09. Bodega Bamz - Still Trappin [Prod. By VERY RVRE] (2:14)
10. Bodega Bamz - Lights [Prod. By P On The Boards] (4:02)
11. Bodega Bamz - Summer In El-Barrio [Prod. By Dj Carnage] (2:50)
12. Bodega Bamz - P.A.P.I (Feat. Willie HEX) [Prod. By JohnBoyBeats] (3:31)
13. Bodega Bamz - At Close Range [Prod. By V'Don] (2:26)
14. Bodega Bamz - A Man Comes Around (Feat. Youth Is Dead) [Prod. By Beats By NED] (3:48)
15. Bodega Bamz - Dear Non Believers Pt.2 [Prod. By The Guard] (3:14)
posting this again for the new page

illadelph

Kendrick Lamar - m.A.A.d City (the track)

Reminds me of a em RELAPSE track, and i fucking loved relapse

This is exactly what I was thinking, that flow and crazy ass vibe the song has......I caught Relapse vibes for sure

Black Boy Fly definitely reminds me of some shit Em would do as well.....I wanna hear a collaboration

Missy Elliott
Supa Dupa Fly (1997)
Da Real World (1999)
...So Addictive (2001)
Under Construction (2002)

Each album had an effect on the sound of hip-hop at their respective times and are all great, boundary pushing albums which remain unsurpassed by any female rapper or producer.

Recon

Banned
Someone missed his Graduation album it seems. Also fuck you, not falling for another Yeezy cycle.Im off that like Dre is off the roids.

Me and the other three eXqo fans out there are pleased to see this download link.

Bumping immediately.

You're right. Kamspy just fucked up my perception when I first joined this forum. Lol.

Yo, Im with you on Mobb Deep. The first 2 especially. Holy shit those 2 albums knock harder than anything. And Prodigy? Lyrically? The guy was a monster Hell on Earth. Too bad he fell off pretty hard from then. Dude was incredible on the mic back then. Apostles Warning, Animal Instinct, Cant get Enough of It.... Those albums were classics all over.

Eminem is top 5, thats a given. Hes so technically talented is disgusting. Whats really disgusting is wasting those Dre beats on Relapse. Some of Dres best work on that album and Em spit garbage over them.

The Wu's initial run was and still is untouchable.

36 Chambers, Tical, Return to the 36 Chambers, Cuban Linx, Liquid Swords, Ironman.

I know their a group but fuck if that was a run. Shits untouchable to this day.

illadelph

See I feel like Relapse went hard as hell, most people just didn't want an Eminem horrorcore album

Edit: ESPECIALLY after such a long absence......I think most wanted Eminem Show Part 2

Recon

Banned
See I feel like Relapse went hard as hell, most people just didn't want an Eminem horrorcore album

Edit: ESPECIALLY after such a long absence......I think most wanted Eminem Show Part 2

The actual lyrics I had no problem with, it was his annoying as fuck accent on almost every god damn track.

I know i did. Its not as bad as people say. But the accents really fuck up the replayability. Shit gets annoying

Edit : I see you Recon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom