• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Thanks dude. Good looking. I see the TDE Store sells a hard copy with Kendrick's autograph for $15. Not bad. About to order it.
Weren't the last copies of albums people ordered from TDE just some shitty intern's signatures everywhere?

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I'm really shocked Dre didn't have some Beats commercials starring him and Kendrick queued up for the weeks prior to the album release.

Shit would've been free money.

Recon

Banned
I'm really shocked Dre didn't have some Beats commercials starring him and Kendrick queued up for the weeks prior to the album release.

Shit would've been free money.

Opening Scene: Holographic tupac wearing Beats by Dre, flash to Holographic Eazy-E wearing Beats by Dre. flash again to Holographic Nate Dogg wearing Beats by Dre.

Next Scene: Dre talking off camera "Only the legends wear the best headphones." Flashes to Kendrick wearing Beats by Dre while Swimming Pools play in the background.

Last Scene: Eminem, Dre, 50, Kendrick all standing together looking gangsta wearing different colors of Beats by Dre.

Bonus youtube only scene: The Game in walmart waiting in line to buy the new Executive Beats by Dre .

Slizz

Opening Scene: Holographic tupac wearing Beats by Dre, flash to Holographic Eazy-E wearing Beats by Dre. flash again to Holographic Nate Dogg wearing Beats by Dre.

Next Scene: Dre talking off camera "Only the legends wear the best headphones." Flashes to Kendrick wearing Beats by Dre while Swimming Pools play in the background.

Last Scene: Eminem, Dre, 50, Kendrick all standing together looking gangsta wearing different colors of Beats by Dre.

Straight cash

CRS

Bonus youtube only scene: The Game in walmart waiting in line to buy the new Executive Beats by Dre .

Hip-hop heads would kill for Dre's head on a stake if that happened.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Weren't the last copies of albums people ordered from TDE just some shitty intern's signatures everywhere?

Also, wasnt the hard copy just the average quality mp3 burned to disc? I know that was the case with KRIT's tape.

i0oIuf1PgeejO.jpg

AOTY

DominoKid

frame this post.

Isn't 50 invested in his own headphones? He wouldn't be there.

And let's be honest, without 50 Cent, that commercial wouldn't do anything for Kendrick.

Yeah I just copped it on Amazon, then realized I bought the edited version of the Iron Fists OST. Amazon didn't have that shit marked anywhere. Motherfucker. Messed up my whole vibe when Ghost came in on track #2 and all his bitches and fucks were gettin bleeped.

Well they got my cash now so I'mma just delete that and roll with this 320kbps leak I've come across.

Yeah, I nearly did the same thing. ALWAYS double check that you're buying albums marked [Explicit] on Amazon. It's really annoying.

God DAMN if the album isn't amazing, though. One of my favorites in a year that's already been insanely good.

cdyhybrid

I'll take 10

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So what's up with Beats Executives? Why do they look like shit? Did Monster have all of their good designers or what?

Recon

Banned
So what's up with Beats Executives? Why do they look like shit? Did Monster have all of their good designers or what?

They finally look as bad as they sound. They will sell a shit load either way. People like Ken Master will buy anything shoved down their throats.

I can see Rick Ross buying 100K of Meek's albums just to help out

Same way with his sketchy retarded amounts of downloads on Dreamchasers 2 in a short time or whatever

Also that Meek Mill Intro track was good..until he started screaming his ass off

I really want GKMC to do well. It's truly something special.

Kaizer

Banned
Kendrick is bout to pop up on Conan if anyone cares. As far as sales go, I'd 300k max. I think this is gonna sell more than we expect.

IrishNinja

i respect ya'll buying physical shit, and again if there's extras like art or you dig the format like des/others on vinyl, i can dig it

its just, for me, that shit's gonna sit there and never get played. it might as well be a casette and just on the shelf for status/collection look, im only gonna bump the digi and if the artist tends to get a higher % of that, i support that format. if they fuck around and put out low quality shit? buy it and bump the 320 kbs bootleg or whatever you like, no shame. maybe that's just me tho

I remember seeing that shit live, love the part when Tyler goes up to the guests. Too bad shortly after I lost interest. Bastard will always have a special place in my music player, though.

Recon

Banned
Not really, it came at the height of their popularity and then nothing.

Pretty good performance though.

No, I think the height of their popularity was right around when Goblin was released.

Either way, we can agree hardly anyone checks for them now, besides Frank Ocean. That new Mellowhype tape/album was barely talked about, same with that Domo/Alchemist joint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom