• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
cat-fight.gif

friends.jpg

You right. I need my stripes on here before I can comment on a weekly Recon tantrum.

My bad.

Im not the one who got pissed when someone didnt like the Wu. I was nice about it.

iavi

K, that killed me. Something good came of that bullshit

You ever see someone cry and you want to feel bad, but you are like damn you cry so ugly and want to laugh? Shit is terrible, I gotta hold it back sometimes

Hahahaha

Probably. Not in recent memory, though.

Mangotron

So after listening to White Dress a whole bunch, and then some MBDTF, White Dress is not a return to CD/LR/Graduation Ye like people have been saying. There are 4 kinds of Ye.

CD/LR/Graduation Kanye
Autotune Kanye
MBDTF Kanye (i.e. Power, New Dress)
Ignant Kanye

White Dress is stylistically more similar to MBDTF Kanye then it is old kanye, Mama's Boyfriend is old kanye.

All that said Iron Fists is a fucking awesome package, especially for $8. Probably gonna end up in my top 5 for the year. Black Out and Rivers of Blood are damn good.

Recon

Banned
CD/LR Kanye died with his mom. Not being morbid, but I think there was some restraint to his music with his mom around. It was more focused, guided. Now...its opulent as fuck.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I totally forgot Iron Fists was out today, too! Good god.

Yeah I just copped it on Amazon, then realized I bought the edited version of the Iron Fists OST. Amazon didn't have that shit marked anywhere. Motherfucker. Messed up my whole vibe when Ghost came in on track #2 and all his bitches and fucks were gettin bleeped.

Well they got my cash now so I'mma just delete that and roll with this 320kbps leak I've come across.

CD/LR Kanye died with his mom. Not being morbid, but I think there was some restraint to his music with his mom around. It was more focused, guided. Now...its opulent as fuck.

You're 100% right. People need to stop hoping he'll go back to that Ye. He's gone for the forseeable future, until life knocks him down.

I bought two copies Taylor Swift, I support real hip hop too.

Swift's album "Red" is an obvious shot at Jayceon "Game The Game" Taylor. She's gonna put out the true Red album.

Taylor Swift's Red Album > Jayceon Taylor's R.E.D Album

#SupportRealHipHop

edit:fuckin' Tguy.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Absolutely glorious. I LOVE IT.

Styles P-Araab Styles (Music Video) prod by AraabMuzik

i usually cant stand araab but this joint is kinda cold, damn. video pretty tough too
I always thought Styles P was the best weed carrier rapper, this shit goes hard though. I need an MP3 of this.

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2012/10/22/meek-mill-dreams-nightmares/
intro track to Dreams and Nightmares. SHIT IS FUCKING NUTS, whoa der Meek Milly, dude goes off. Holeee shit. He just drops bars on bars on bars on bars.
untitled-1mrrc4.gif

Holy shit, Meek snapped on this. Not what I expected. I mean, dude has some killer intros and whatnot, but this shit was fucking insane. Officially going to check out Dreams & Nightmares now. God. Damn.

this that shit I don't like

Most incompatible beat for Ross ever? Not really, but dude rocked it in the worst way. Yuck.

Hot.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
RED Album was criminally underrated. Only gets even better with age. A bit too long, but so many solid tracks on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom