• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

I wish, I fucked up that last batch of beats. But after taking a year off of recording, I finally found my own voice/sound. Backpack & A Dream Version 2.0 is happening. Slowly, but its happening.
It'll be better than Food and Liquor 2.

IrishNinja

yeah if you've dug X's past shit i think there's stuff you'd dig here...i wanna say the title track ist he only one i had to skip so far but people here tend to disagree with me on skippables so YMMV

PBY

Banned
yeah if you've dug X's past shit i think there's stuff you'd dig here...i wanna say the title track ist he only one i had to skip so far but people here tend to disagree with me on skippables so YMMV

I like Wiz but that track is prettty suspect. I expect more from you bro.

Recon

Banned
964000 might as well say he went plat first week

Stand outside Laker games?

You should eat a CD while listening to my headphones was the official prescription

I will only do that if you give blessing to my commercial idea for Beats by Dre.:

Opening Scene: Holographic tupac wearing Beats by Dre, flash to Holographic Eazy-E wearing Beats by Dre. flash again to Holographic Nate Dogg wearing Beats by Dre.

Next Scene: Dre talking off camera "Only the legends wear the best headphones." Flashes to Kendrick wearing Beats by Dre while Swimming Pools play in the background.

Last Scene: Eminem, Dre, 50, Kendrick all standing together looking gangsta wearing different colors of Beats by Dre.

Bonus youtube only scene: The Game in walmart waiting in line to buy the new Executive Beats by Dre .

IrishNinja

r5GmF.png

wait no

Pok%C3%A9mon_Snap_Coverart.png

Driving to college, and that beat change on M.A.A.D City gets me everytime. Shit just explodes.

I wasn't feeling it at first, because I didn't like Kendrick doing that weird thing with his voice, expecially coming from good kid (favourite track on the album).

but then I decided to free my mind of such arbitrary expectations and it instantly clicked with me. fya!

someone give me instructions on how to enjoy backseat freestyle and poetic justice pls

Esch

Banned
964000 might as well say he went plat first week

Stand outside Laker games?

nah he caused something of a small riot when the rest of TDE started chucking merch into the crowd and performing cyphers (free concert)

I NEVER GOT MY RECON BACK FREESTYLE

I wasn't feeling it at first, because I didn't like Kendrick doing that weird thing with his voice, expecially coming from good kid (favourite track on the album).

but then I decided to free my mind of such arbitrary expectations and it instantly clicked with me. fya!

someone give me instructions on how to enjoy backseat freestyle and poetic justice pls

Backseat Freestyle is great. The song clicks when its heard in context of the album.

Poetic Justice is trash. Only weak joint for me.

Not too pushed on Good Kid either, but then i dont like Pharell or his beats.

Macca

Backseat Freestyle is great. The song clicks when its heard in context of the album.

Poetic Justice is trash. Only weak joint for me.

Not too pushed on Good Kid either, but then i dont like Pharell or his beats.
Good Kid is probably my least favourite. Favorite at the moment is probably Money Trees, but damn, it's changed about 6 times since I heard the album haha.

Good Kid is probably my least favourite. Favorite at the moment is probably Money Trees, but damn, it's changed about 6 times since I heard the album haha.

Step on that track and get blood on your Nike checks
I don't mind because one day you respect
The good kid, m.A.A.d. city

ALBUM OF ALL TIME

i really shouldnt be looking forward to this album this much.

Yea I know how you feel, Love Sosa is so amazing ;_; GUILTY PLEASURE OF THE YEAR

I was wondering who the guest was...turned out to be Gerard Butler. What a weird pairing.

Man this Boy Jones... I dont know, i think the kid shoulda came out with his own style. Biting his dads style just seems, wrong. If anyone was gonna do it, i guess it should be him. But then i dont think anyone should bite ODBs style.

Ever since that Bath Salts video I think Meech is a better fake ODB than his biting ass son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom