• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

First time posting in here. Just found out about Action Bronson and I made a thread about it, instead of coming in here. I failed : (

The only rap I even listen to anymore is Z-ro, and as much as I love him it gets old. Need some new shit, think Kendrick Lamar is something I need to check out. Lots of hype on gaf about that maad city album.
Action Bronson is awesome. Check out Well Done, his best album in my opinion. Look into Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, and Kendrick obviously.

If you haven't listened to Binary Star and Deltron 3030 those are great too.

First time posting in here. Just found out about Action Bronson and I made a thread about it, instead of coming in here. I failed : (

The only rap I even listen to anymore is Z-ro, and as much as I love him it gets old. Need some new shit, think Kendrick Lamar is something I need to check out. Lots of hype on gaf about that maad city album.

My man *daps* on Z-ro.

It's cool you made a thread, it's a hilarious video and people might find that they like Bronson.

Riggs

Banned
Action Bronson is awesome. Check out Well Done, his best album in my opinion. Look into Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, and Kendrick obviously.

If you haven't listened to Binary Star and Deltron 3030 those are great too.

My CD's are all like Wutang , 2pac, bone thugs, Z-ro , other Htown S.U.C. stuff like Tre, need some new stuff badly! Appreciate ya!

My man *daps* on Z-ro.

It's cool you made a thread, it's a hilarious video and people might find that they like Bronson.

Hell ya easily my favorite, but I over play it almost to a criminal level.

I know people are tired of the Big Ghost shtick and I do like Drake quite a bit but oh Lord this paragraph is amazing:

He jus did his usual Drake thing...which is normally jus some instructions for random broads on how they can feel comfortable round him since he kno he aint perfect n she should kno she aint perfect but they perfect together so they can still have a good time bein flawed individuals either way cuz that shit is destiny even tho he tryin to better hisself but at least he successful now so he aint really mad at how shit done turned out for him cuz niggas gon always be unnecessarily hatin on him for all the suspect ass shit he be doin seein as they jus jealous of where he at in life n feel like they gotta cut him down to size n not that he wanna brag or nothin but it is what it is n she need to come closer so he can describe ey'thing she wearin for whoever listenin n explain to her how her flaws is the reason why she is who she is n why she need to be embracin that shit stead a hidin behind hairdos n fly clothes since bein mad plain lookin n even possibly slightly unattractive or overweight is what makes her as unique as the snowflakes he use to catch on his tongue while he was makin snow angels on the driveway of his momma house in Toronto before he would run into the kitchen wit his homies Kyle n Blake n have hot chocolates n make smores or some shit n even tho he wouldnt fuck wit her FORREAL forreal jus only on a song cuz in real life he tryin to bag Rihanna again n has dreams bout Aaliyah bein resurrected n wantin to thank him for single-handedly keepin her memory alive n makin posthumous joints wit her by walkin into the Young Money offices in front of ey'body n givin him a big kiss n scoopin him up n carryin him out while ey'body clappin n cheerin n Weezy goin WAY TO GO DRAKE...WAY TO GO...but he figures chicks wit low self esteem dig all that corny ass overly honest n conflicted bout ya own emotions n opinions shit cuz its mad relateable so he gon say it anyways....but he kinda toned it down for this joint so its whatever.

PBY

Banned
Lil Wayne and Kanye West are back to making music together. During an interview with MTV News, Weezy revealed that in addition to production from Juicy J, David Banner and Cool & Dre, 'Ye will have a "big hand" in his upcoming album I Am Not a Human Being II, dropping in December.

"Production on the album, I got people like Juicy J, Cool & Dre, David Banner on down to uh — I mean it's so many, shoot. Streetrunner, 'Ye," said Weezy. "Yeah he got some music on there. It's crazy, actually I don't want to give too much up but he's got a big hand in the album, you'll see."

West previously helmed "Comfortable" and "Let the Beat Build" for the Young Money honcho's Tha Carter III.
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...t-has-a-big-hand-in-i-am-not-a-human-being-ii

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Druggys Wit Hoes is a classic. And What's the Word is pretty gully.
my man

I've only heard this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWlu8VhcqtM

and I really like it.
LISTEN TO THIS NOW.

Lil Wayne and Kanye West are back to making music together. During an interview with MTV News, Weezy revealed that in addition to production from Juicy J, David Banner and Cool & Dre, 'Ye will have a "big hand" in his upcoming album I Am Not a Human Being II, dropping in December.

"Production on the album, I got people like Juicy J, Cool & Dre, David Banner on down to uh — I mean it's so many, shoot. Streetrunner, 'Ye," said Weezy. "Yeah he got some music on there. It's crazy, actually I don't want to give too much up but he's got a big hand in the album, you'll see."

West previously helmed "Comfortable" and "Let the Beat Build" for the Young Money honcho's Tha Carter III.
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...t-has-a-big-hand-in-i-am-not-a-human-being-ii
notsureifhype.jpg

At least we're getting more Ye beats.

Well whatever. Whether you like GRoDT, Setbacks, GKMC, or HnC, the truth is that Jay Rock >>> all of them anyway.

ya bish

YACK YACK YACK YACK

Detox

My CD's are all like Wutang , 2pac, bone thugs, Z-ro , other Htown S.U.C. stuff like Tre, need some new stuff badly! Appreciate ya!

Hell ya easily my favorite, but I over play it almost to a criminal level.

All you need for the next 6 months:
cover.jpg

young_jeezy.jpg

ecurbj

I could of sworn I remembered someone mentioning to check out the soundtrack for "The Man with the Iron Fists". RZA is behind production on it and I bought it today and haven't did a listen yet. I'm about to in a few. Did anyone else check it out?

I could of sworn I remembered someone mentioning to check out the soundtrack for "The Man with the Iron Fists". RZA is behind production on it and I bought it today and haven't did a listen yet. I'm about to in a few. Did anyone else check it out?

Yep. Go check out the OT for it. Great album, Its in contention for AOTY for me...

Those Rivers of Blood...

Fjordson

Lots of quality tracks. One of my favourite records this year.

coldvein

Banned
what a day.

picked up the new POS, GKMC and the man wit iron fist soundtrack..its like christmas over here. loving GKMC. not going to say anything definitive about We Dont Even Live Here yet..but after a quick listen, its my least favorite POS record yet.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Best new West Coast rapper in years.
Agreed, liking Skeme too.
HnC is my second favorite TDE release behind GKMC. I thought it was pretty average at first but recent listens have made me appreciate it way more. Actually like his voice way more than Kendricks.

Kendricks voice is horrible.. Reminds me of post drug Em..

Bout fuckin' time you admitted it.

Uh.. Ok?
Better tuck your nuts away again..

Holy shit fam, the Q army is slowly growing. Tears to my eyes. HnC is the best TDE release.
count me in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom