• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

this new Exquire is fucking hottt

too bad it dropped when it did, shits gonna get totally forgotten
Seriously, this is nice as hell.

I need to check out more of his stuff. Heard Lost in Translation when it first came out and liked it, but been sleeping on him since (aside from a few guest spots on other people's shit).

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Redeemed lol
hiZCF.png

cousins

Shyne being a douche doesn't stop diddy from being a snake. I actually feel bad for that dude, even if Godfather Buried Alive sucked ass. He had potential at one point.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Doesn't matter if your a Blu stan, son let us know his favour letter of the alphabet that day.

Rappers love to make fools of themselves on twitter.

IrishNinja

those shyne shot are so good, well deserved after tweeting that mess
related: damn blu looked foolish there, smarten up dude

copping! cant wait on this

Every time I think of Shyne, this comes to mind.

"Oh my god he's dropping two struggles? He's dropping TWO weed plates?"

I've never seen Diddy so frozen.

oh man im glad someone else has this come to mind too

Shyne being a douche doesn't stop diddy from being a snake. I actually feel bad for that dude, even if Godfather Buried Alive sucked ass. He had potential at one point.

also true, diddy said take that take that and he took it

Fjordson

Yeah...I love Blu, but I don't know what the fuck's goin' on there.

And after a bunch of the conversation he still comes with "let me get a verse my g" :lol

Blu must have done a lot of drugs, dunno wtf happened. So many rappers do all types of shit yet still release dope music. What did Blu do, angel dust blunts?

Dude could have been pretty big. Tall, attractive (pause) dude with dope ass rhymes who came out just before Drake and company blew.

Fjordson

Give Me My Flowers was nice, top 10 for me
True.
Recorded like 2.5 years ago
Also true =[

Blu must have done a lot of drugs, dunno wtf happened. So many rappers do all types of shit yet still release dope music. What did Blu do, angel dust blunts?

Dude could have been pretty big. Tall, attractive (pause) dude with dope ass rhymes who came out just before Drake and company blew.
I don't know what. His whole release strategy with just throwing shit out there unmastered and whatnot is so dumb. When he put effort into something like Give Me My Flowers or Her Favorite Colour it's actually dope.

The remastering and the release physical release of Give Me My Flowers has me hopeful for him to get back to doing shit like that but....I dunno.

Give Me My Flowers sucks.

Dunno about that but I can barely listen to it. There are some stand out tracks but it just doesn't force me to listen to it, like some of the good/great releases this year...

I spend a lot of time walking so when I'm not listening to a podcast (shout out to the Combat Jack Show, which all you fools should listen to religiously) I'm listening to an album front to back. Right now I'm pretty much exclusively bumping Kendrick's album and Esquire's (amazing) mixtape. Before they came out I was listening to Gibbs. Basically, I listen to every "big" release on my schedule for a long ass time. When that new Blu Exile album dropped I was super excited...but that first listen was very eh.

It's not a bad album, it's actually good. But I just find it hard to listen to anything from it

Fjordson

Give Me My Flowers sucks.
Thought the final version was dope.

Regardless, with it being recorded a few years ago, it unfortunately doesn't really count as a sign of Blu being able to put out coherent material.

Even that Danny Brown / Johnson&Jonson stuff l is apparently old as hell =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom