• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

D&N is pretty good.
I mean if you dont like Meek Mill this wont change it. More of the same, just more polished and focused.
The only miss to me is Lay Up

njean777

Heh, you're talking to the guy who thinks CRJ's "Kiss" is one of the best albums of the year.

Cutting a first album listen short is so silly to me... You miss gems like this, or moments like this. Some of the best songs they've put out.

I have heard enough music to know if I will like it or not, I do not need to listen to a whole album to know if I will like it. If I can not get through your first song on an album we have a problem right from the get go, it is as simple as that. I also went and listened to some of their former album after listening to it and didn't like that neither, so yes I do believe I can have an opinion. Maybe you should have asked if I listened to anything else by them in order to form my opinion.

Thats pretty interesting. Any proof??
Hell you could ask him, he was kind of pushed into the situation himself by his former slimy-as-fuck manager 3H and he'll own up to it.

Not like he sucks or anything because he did all his other tracks he's credited for to my knowledge..

But yeah I'd be able to find my files and pull them up, and post some kind of YouTube video with it but itd be a fuckload of work.. You could at least look up Polyhedron in prodby.altervista.org to see that I do have other credits.

PBY

Banned
Meeks album is pretty special to me because he came through w what I wanted- bangers. I was worried we'd get an album full of lady jams and faux-introspective tracks. Meek done good.

TangMeng

Are you male or female?

I'm male. I wanted to ask GAF-Hop because I heard about him through this thread (I think it was HRD or Fixed2BeBroken).

I'm wondering if I fucked up by not inviting a female. But then I'm guessing the place has to be crawling with bitches, so maybe I didn't

Macca

He is extremely generic. But he has some nice beats that bang. If that is something you are interested in, then yes.

I honestly do not think Macca has a speed other than troll anymore. He trolled so much its become stuck.
Just wait till you see what I have instore for 36 Chambers.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Listened to that Man With The Iron Fists soundtrack today.

It's pretty good, not great, being a soundtrack and all, but still very good. Don't actively dislike any song on there.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Kirko Bangz has to just accept that he is T-Pain lite and roll with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom