• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Yeah, meek mill tape is stronger than I thought it would be. Kirko Bangz track is the biggest offender. I, surprisingly, fuck with the Wale/Trey Song track.

I love the album art. Hoping Gunplay can come with something cleverl and cool for his tapes/album too.

Yeah, meek mill tape is stronger than I thought it would be. Kirko Bangz track is the biggest offender. I, surprisingly, fuck with the Wale/Trey Song track.

I love the album art. Hoping Gunplay can come with something cleverl and cool for his tapes/album too.

Yea hes gonna sketch his album cover with some crayons that got smuggled into the penn.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

I love the album art.

Trey Songz took the title from RKELLY and raised the bar long ago

Have had Milly Bangz track for awhile

It missed about 5 ignorant mixes

Macca

West Coast 13 was dope, that Catch a Fade to The Recipe and Swimming Pools to Druggies Wit Hoes again... damn, good shit.

Blackace

West Coast 13 was dope, that Catch a Fade to The Recipe and Swimming Pools to Druggies Wit Hoes again... damn, good shit.

Thanks! Was very please how well that Catch a Fade to the Recipe worked out

Blackace

Yeah hip-hop needs a new female they can roll with

Mary and Mariah are done

Recon

Banned
Be nice to have someone who could sing

tumblr_lhox4x0VnM1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Dont shade on the best.

Macca

What I don't get is, why do they express all their feelings/thoughts whatever, through gifs of female pop stars? Are most of them not men? So confusing.

Recon

Banned
What I don't get is, why do they express all their feelings/thoughts whatever, through gifs of female pop stars? Are most of them not men? So confusing.

Well. I would say something, but a certain mod might think im being homophobic and ban me again for 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom