• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
damn that thread is getting

i8mBaElEol2Jd.gif

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I must say WCW13 is amazing, it's like he made it just for me : )
Going to have something for everyone soon enough
Listening now. I'll get back to you as soon as I digest.

Edit: Just looking at the tracklist I can see I'm about to be put on to some shit I didn't even know about. Thanks in advance.

To be honest I put myself on some shit
I bet you swooned as soon as the Skeme track came in.

Seriously, top notch work with WCW13 Ace. Great shit.

Appreciate! It was fun to make

Trey

Maccace, m.A.A.d city sounds off. Just a bit. Like it's corrupted or something and goes a bit slower; it's very slight.

I don't notice the effect on the rest of the mix, so I don't think it's the browser.

Recon

Banned
Im done in there too. It was fun at first, then DJ dude brought it all serious and was straight lying about shit. Not fun anymore.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Maccace, m.A.A.d city sounds off. Just a bit. Like it's corrupted or something and goes a bit slower; it's very slight.

I don't notice the effect on the rest of the mix, so I don't think it's the browser.
Well there is this thing called BPM

Well GAF-Hop, Polygon (successors to the Verge's gaming site) has gone live, they have a forum, that also includes an O.T.

Do we want to establish a Polygon-Hop? What about a Black Culture-'gon?

Trey

Mix is good, Ace. That Kidz With Gunz joint is like they took my childhood of playing Contra and made a disgusting beat with it. I need to listen to this mix in the whip for proper appraisal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom