• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to Cartoons and Cereal for the first time. I like it. Gonna put it on the album.

I was thinking somewhere between Money Trees and M.A.A.D City?? Anyone else put it on, where?

Just listened to Cartoons and Cereal for the first time. I like it. Gonna put it on the album.

I was thinking somewhere between Money Trees and M.A.A.D City?? Anyone else put it on, where?

I liked Recon configuration of leave the official release alone and complie the b-sides and bonuses seperately, they're strong enough to stand on their own.

Detox

Also- has anyone seen just blaze DJ? Can go tonight, wonder if it's even worth it

Haven't seen him DJ but I watched his crate diggers interview and he sounded just as passionate about the his collection for DJ'ing as producing. I would say go, Blaze will probably kill it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I liked Recon configuration of leave the official release alone and complie the b-sides and bonuses seperately, they're strong enough to stand on their own.
Yeah any of the bonus tracks won't work well at all being forced into the default tracklist. You'd just be making it and the experience worse for yourself. I don't see why you can't just leave that stuff as bonus tracks or just simply other Kendrick tracks.

PBY

Banned
Love that Game cuts a promo for Jesus Piece at the end of all that garbage. Yeah, real beef here. :/

Even better I love how how he fucking rides peoples coattails SO HARD. Remember when OFWGKTA was hot? Bam, Tyler feature and a faux-horrocore video with contacts.

Detox

Even better I love how how he fucking rides peoples coattails SO HARD. Remember when OFWGKTA was hot? Bam, Tyler feature and a faux-horrocore video with contacts.

Nah Game showed love to Kendrick way before that. I think both Kendrick and Jay Rock were on a Game mixtape from 06 and he toured with him.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Did anyone listen to that Snoop/Warren G/ Nate Dogg album? Was it any good? For some reason I always meant to get it, but always ended up forgetting.
Groupie Luv alone is worth the admission

Esch

Banned
So does Em!

nah, he only battles members of his family and underground rappers who cant respond. and pop stars
heh.png

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ignant 25 was nice Ace, thanks for giving me more music to workout to.

Dreams & Nightmares is good. It's got that Justin Beiber please believe it
My favorite song one the album it goes
Hell yeah. Dreams and Nightmares, In God We Trust and Traumatized are as good as rap songs get.

I've been a Meek fan and had high hopes for the album and it still exceeded my expectations. Dude is like the muddy gravel that get's stuck between the tread on the bottom of your shoes. D&N are Traumatized especially are IMO, really classic songs. Fact, Dreams and Nightmares is the best song to come out in October. If you burnt that song to a CD and scratched it, it would bleed.
My AotY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom