• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj hazuki

Them projections keep on going up.
NEXT WEEK'S TOP 15: A big part of our job, these days, is coming up with new ways to think about how many records Taylor Swift is selling. So grok this: This week, Big Machine's big Red monster will likely sell more than the rest of the Top 50 albums combined. It may, in fact, have the biggest opening since 2005, when 50 Cent's The Massacre lived up to its name with a 1.14 bow. It's also due for the second-largest first week ever for a female artist, trailing only Britney Spears' massive "Oops ... I Did It Again," which opened with 1.319m way back in 2000. Here's how the field looks with the weekend looming:
* Taylor Swift (Big Machine) 1.15-1.25m
* Kendrick Lamar (Aftermath/Interscope) 235-245k
Jason Aldean (Broken Bow) 135-145k

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I don't know why peeps want to push Ace Hood or Meek

I would slap someone's mamma to hear a Meek Hood album

Can imagine all the bricks broken-down and all the families that have to eat we would have?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Cosigning the beat not being that great.

It's just a weeeeeee bit all over the place. I hate the signature Yung Chop sound of the tea kettle hating up. Would be a lot better without that shit. Might be better if the beat switched up and got smoother during the hook too.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
At least the Guap art is hot.

Big-Sean-Guap.jpg

Donda arts department comes correct.

kamspy

I listened to this song at least ten times today. It's immaculate.

That's what I'm saying.

It's in it's own folder on my PC, so when I play it in foobar it's the only track on deck so I just end up playing it about 10-20 times when I put it on. I think I'll always associate XCOM with Love Sosa because of this.

TangMeng

After listening to Guap again, It's not so bad. The beat is just weird as fuck

At least he's pushing his boundaries though. I can respect that from an artist.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
After listening to Guap again, It's not so bad. The beat is just weird as fuck

At least he's pushing his boundaries though. I can respect that from an artist.
Welcome to the cult fam.

TBH, I laughed out loud at the beginning when hes like GAWD OH GAWD, like it was a parody of himself and something just to irk GAF-Hop lol

Recon

Banned
You heard it here first folks. Big Sean is pushing new boundaries, breaking expectations. Truly a hero hip hop deserves.

When asked for comment, big sean had this to say:

"I did it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom