• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
You heard it here first folks. Big Sean is pushing new boundaries, breaking expectations. Truly a hero hip hop deserves.

When asked for comment, big sean had this to say:

"I did it"
Saviour

It's common sense really

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't see the Ace Hood to Meek Mill comparisons.
Did you hear the Khaled track they did together? They may as well be in the same group, Clipse style.

Ace Hood definitely better, but that doesn't say much. They make a lot of the same sounding shit all day every day.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Didnt he have a mixtape, or EP, or compilation album...?
Royal Flush or something? I think he put out one more recently too.

Dude murders every track he's on but he is ultimately forgettable and I can't be bothered to check out anything solo from him.

Macca

Dude murders every track he's on but he is ultimately forgettable and I can't be bothered to check out anything solo from him.
Ivy League Club I think.

Shit, I thought he was the young guy in good music, nope, dudes 28.

PBY

Banned

The ivy league was leagues ahead of royal flush and had doooope ass features. Q, Yela, etc.

Esch

Banned
still cant remember what his voice sounds like. I identify a cyhi track by knowing who everyone else on the track is

Macca

Real talk, I thought Cyhi was legit when he was on GOOD Friday tracks. I think he's got potential.
He murdered that Looking For Trouble beat. Too bad Cole dropped a fucking an amazing verse on that shit.

God damn at that first verse on Traumatised... Just diving into this Meek, but fuck that's some shit.

#JesusPiece

Macca

Ace been killing it, but other than the mix he knows I've wanted foreeeever haha, one I'd love to see and think would be fire would be an Aftermath mix.

Em, 50, Jayceon (#JesusPiece), Some Busta, Dre, K.Dot

Recon

Banned
Ace been killing it, but other than the mix he knows I've wanted foreeeever haha, one I'd love to see and think would be fire would be an Aftermath mix.

Em, 50, Jayceon (#JesusPiece), Some Busta, Dre, K.Dot

Gotta thrown in some Eve and Rakim too.

Dreams And Nightmares, In God We Trust, Traumatized, and Real Ninjas Come First are the standouts off this Meek Mill album. Rest is ehhhh. I've never really been a fan and this isn't gonna change my mind.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
tumblr_mces6aOlTT1qdox4bo1_500.jpg

i don't even

did Shyne just possess Ye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom