• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
youre surprised by Ye dressing like a dumbfuck?

H7OkH.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
i thought the Hov mix was in the lab but i guess Ace trashed it :[[[
Naw never trashed it

Just shelved it for a bit like Jay did JCole
You could say he......Ethered it.

#CSI

I was guessing the same thing. If we keep saying it eventually he'll do it!!
It will come
Ace been killing it, but other than the mix he knows I've wanted foreeeever haha, one I'd love to see and think would be fire would be an Aftermath mix.

Em, 50, Jayceon (#JesusPiece), Some Busta, Dre, K.Dot

Been filling it!

Macca

Yelawolf and Slaughterhouse ain't selling out shows and touring non-stop.
Yelawolf has actually been touring a fuckton.

And with Big Boi coming out next month, thought I'd repost this. It's great listening for anyone who enjoyed Sir Lucious.

Man I can't fucking stand Chief Keef. I hate his him, and his music.

But I've listened to Love Sosa 3 times straight and I don't even know why.. I don't even understand what the fuck he's saying.

Edit: Extremely glad Kendrick's doing great numbers.. really hoping he beats Meek but for some reason I think Ross will buy like 500K records and not tell nobody

Recon

Banned

But I've listened to Love Sosa 3 times straight and I don't even know why.. I don't even understand what the fuck he's saying.

He is infinitely more entertaining if you think of him as a space alien that doesnt know how to speak coherent english yet.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Edit: Extremely glad Kendrick's doing great numbers.. really hoping he beats Meek but for some reason I think Ross will buy like 500K records and not tell nobody

lol what post of lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom