• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
iZT0zEkLu3jos.jpg

Haha that shit has me dying over here.

LS2 will never be as good as LS1. Even if its great itll never be enough. I havent seen someone rocking Wu wear in a minute. Remember everyone was wearing that? Wu wear jeans and all that.

KingKong

The man loves his codeine. Havent liked anything since a handful of tracks off tha carter 2.

Watch him do a cover of Skater boy by Avril lavigne.

I know it's so sad, there was a period where the right combination of codeine and weed made some great mixtapes and now he's dedicating himself to skateboarding? what?

I guess if I bought a Mos Def album for swagging out purposes I'd be pretty let down too.

Bisham, you gotta stop and smell the flowers. Watch some Lil B YouTube vids on how to cook. Get a good buzz on, play 2 Chainz really loud, and just chef it up for a while.

Nah man, if it ain't lyrical it ain't worth listening to. I mean it's okay for a rapper to spit polysyllable rhymes about unintelligible bullshit over a beat made of clanking tupperware, but when someone who makes up for the lack of syllables with charisma, and a demanding mic presence (along with beats that have some thought put into them), it's..."awful."

Co-sign this. Album is trash. Im amazed GAF-Hop are on this shit. Im all for fun, car rattling rap music. But this? Shit is corny.

Watch "When" something like Liquid swords 2 drops, there will still be more poeple talking about wack ass 2chainz than LS2..

Didn't you make a post about hating something popular for the sake of hating it? Why are you doing this?

Didn't you make a post about hating something popular for the sake of hating it? Why are you doing this?

Your getting me wrong my dude. I was pointing out that seemingly all of GAF-Hop loves the 2chainz record, which to me is corny music. And it seems that we all talk about it much more then anything esle right now.

Ive listened to the album, I didnt like it not because its popular on here, but because i didnt enjoy the music. Its just not my thing. Just seems surprising that GAF-Hop loves it when to me its just corny. Maybe Im just off on this one. Might have to give it a spin the whip and see how i feel.

In the next two or so months Toronto is getting: Waka/2Chainz/GZA/Rocky

Might only see Rocky though. Pete rock is here tonight I think. Action Bronson was here last night.

Sucks that Schoolboy Q can't get into Canada, I want to see him live so bad

Your getting me wrong my dude. I was pointing out that seemingly all of GAF-Hop loves the 2chainz record, which to me is corny music. And it seems that we all talk about it much more then anything esle right now.

Ive listened to the album, I didnt like it not because its popular on here, but because i didnt enjoy the music. Its just not my thing. Just seems surprising that GAF-Hop loves it when to me its just corny. Maybe Im just off on this one. Might have to give it a spin the whip and see how i feel.

It's a newly released album...We did the same thing for Nas, Killer Mike, El-P, Joey Bada$$ etc. People happen to talk about these types of things in Gaf-Hop, and when the new Liquid Swords comes out day and date with Detox and Jay Electronica's " ۝ ۞ ۦ ۧ ۨ ۩ۯ," I am confident it will get it's shine. Also, if you are not a fan of this type of music I doubt it will just click with you overnight. Maybe this album can be your gateway into big ignorant albums? I dunno, but I hope you know it's possible to love both ends of the rap spectrum...

This 2 Chainz album is the type of stuff I'd keep in the stash for whenever it's needed but can't actually listen to. So anyone being offended by the badness just needs to stop *listening* to it.

In other words dis dat......type of music, nah'mean? Dis not that, y'know? Dis that *shakes head*.....Y'know?

Cudder

In the next two or so months Toronto is getting: Waka/2Chainz/GZA/Rocky

Might only see Rocky though. Pete rock is here tonight I think. Action Bronson was here last night.

Sucks that Schoolboy Q can't get into Canada, I want to see him live so bad

Yeahhh Q would've been awesome to see live.

DominoKid

BoaTS is amaaaaazing. 2 Chainz delivered.

Crazy beats. Great lines and hooks. Good sequencing? Good guest appearances.
Even the girl joints are hot.
There are a loooooot of hits on this album so get ready to hear this shit for the rest of the year.

Big Boi - Mama Told Me ft. Little Dragon

Yukimi <333333333333333333

Track is hot as fuck too. Really excited for this new album now.

Hopefully the album doesn't get delayed <33
Loved Ritual Union last year, too. I'm all giddy now.

This shit is great. Although, I wish Nas didn't say Hip Hop at the end...we all know what you're talking about.

Metabeats - Hookers ft. Action Bronson

Try to tell me this shit doesn't get your head noddin'.

Cot damn.

Could do without the hook...or whatever that is.

Ab soul and TDE Black lip bastard video.

Lame video, but fitting I guess...

Slaughterhouse - Goodbye (Prod. Boi-1da)

Not a bad single actually....no Royce though.

Talk about squeaky clean, especially for the subject matter here...Needs more dirt.

Dat Andre verse, but as a former B.o.b. fan it hurts just to click on his videos now a days. I don't know how I fell about 3k's comments about the out of tune guitar, though.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Co-sign this. Album is trash. Im amazed GAF-Hop are on this shit. Im all for fun, car rattling rap music. But this? Shit is corny.

Watch "When" something like Liquid swords 2 drops, there will still be more poeple talking about wack ass 2chainz than LS2.

Esch, man you got me all fucked up with your new Avi. Dont know who people are anymore.

Dope avi regardless.

then 2 Chainz wins

ecurbj

I just picked up:
-Eminem: The Slim Shady LP
-Jay Z & Linkin Park: Collision Course
-Nas: Illmatic

I picked up Life is Good and liked it but never got around listening to Illmatic.

And for Pop-GAF I picked up
Rihanna: Loud
lol

Esch

Banned
to be honest it wont really suck that badly cause you know its coming. like watching bioware or blizzard announce a new game

Detox

Y'all buggin when has a west coast debut under Dre been a dud? Jimmy can fuck around with Shady but Dre will crack his head between his thighs if he tries touching Kendrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom