• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
ib0xujw1l8f7hd.gif

lmao, I'm gonna start posting how Khaled talks and laugh at people attempting to translate.

This the kinda post that-

Y'know? That post that just....MMM, nahmsayin?

That, that, that- *moves hands*

Macca

Fuck, 2 Chainz album is reeeeal good.

Top 3 off it? Crack, I'm Diffrent, Ghetto Dreams (Better than Nas x Common).

No order. Shits hot.

joelseph

Has Gafhop posted Birth Of An Icon yet? Don't want to doublepost.

Thoughts:

-fuck Mad Decent. They done fell off, time to Switch back her her her.

-Major Lazer is not a good match for Riff

-Larry Bird is the fucking jam jam

-Time at the end, try not to cry

IrishNinja

man i champion Liquid Swords 2
and Shenmue 3
and all kindsa shit
but this, this icant

damn

Just listened to Hopsin for the first time. Shit was cash.

the good news is that there's a whole genre ahead of you now! literally almost anything you listen to in hip-hop will be even more cash, so you should be pretty excited!

was wonderin where you been - copping this!

Esch

Banned

Thoughts:

yah, although i still havent finished it with my music backlog and a need to blast some 2 CHAAAAAINZ (which im loving btw)

heard plenty of the cuts off it though so im alright with letting some of my other shit rest before i go full idiot

Thoughts:

Larry Bird(slide like m. bison) still cracks me up, I love that lil mama I'm sorry though.

Hopsin smh

Bishman

Gave 2 Chainz album 5 listens and I can say the album is garbage. This is a terrible album. The lyrics are horrible. A lot of songs are good if you are drunk or good club track where you don't pay attention to the lyrics. I felt my intelligence was insulted by his lyrics. Straight horrible. I can't wait for this fad to be over. He is filling the void that Gucci Mane had. Dope Peddlar is one of the worst songs I have ever heard.

3 / 10.

Ab soul and TDE Black lip bastard video.
TDE... Limitless like we on NZT!

Big Boi - Mama Told Me ft. Little Dragon

Yukimi <333333333333333333

Track is hot as fuck too. Really excited for this new album now.
Me too! His album was slept on. Everyone needs to give it a listen or a re-listen.

Rittz Ft. Tech N9ne &#8211; Bloody Murdah

I did not like Tech N9nes verse AT ALL.
What are you talking about? It's Tech N9ne being Tech N9ne. His verse was dope.

Tokubetsu

Gave 2 Chainz album 5 listens and I can say the album is garbage. He's a terrible album. The lyrics are horrible. A lot of songs are good if you are drunk or good club track where you don't pay attention to the lyrics. I felt my intelligence was insulted by some of his lyrics.

3 / 10.

=|

judging from Nas' output this year, artists should get married and divorced more often.

Yeah him and Kendrick are the top artists this year to me.

Gave 2 Chainz album 5 listens and I can say the album is garbage. He's a terrible album. The lyrics are horrible. A lot of songs are good if you are drunk or good club track where you don't pay attention to the lyrics. I felt my intelligence was insulted by some of his lyrics.

I WISH A NINJA WOULD LIKE A KITCHEN CABINET.
tPh7s.png

I'M SO FLY I SHOULD SUE AN AIRPLANE.
tPh7s.png

That 2chainz album is fucking fun man. I don't need socially aware complex syllable counting raps all the time. Based on a TRU story is a fun summer album.

Bishman

That 2chainz album is fucking fun man. I don't need socially aware complex syllable counting raps all the time. Based on a TRU story is a fun summer album.
tX8Do.jpg

It's trash. You can have a fun summer album and still rap well. The album gets carried by the production. Even my girl thought 2 Chainz fooled her with all the features he was killing. The album is terrible.

Bishman

It wasn't garbage after the first time?
Or second?
Or third or fourth?
It was after five listens you decided it was garbage?

I don't get why you would listen 5 times man

Sometimes an album grows on you or you miss something on a first listen. I like to give an album multiple listens before I give an opinion on it. Ab-Soul - Control System, I'm still picking up little things I didn't catch after my 4562321 listen.

I was less impressed by the beats. Half of them are pretty boring. Ghetto Dreams is the only really great beat on the album until the bonus tracks. I didn't mind the actual content. Just the music in general was pretty snooze.

kamspy

I guess if I bought a Mos Def album for swagging out purposes I'd be pretty let down too.

Bisham, you gotta stop and smell the flowers. Watch some Lil B YouTube vids on how to cook. Get a good buzz on, play 2 Chainz really loud, and just chef it up for a while.

coldvein

Banned

dope.

edit: made me think about irish' question about homophobia etc. in hiphop. my two cents.. that shit is always going to sound lame and backwards. you can be a great rapper, but using the word faggot makes you sound stupid. you can say its part of the culture, part of black culture, whatever.. that shit is dumb. its within anybodys power to not say that shit regardless of where they grew up. i grew up in a bastion of white power redneck fucks, doesn't make it okay or any less damaging for me to say "nigger".

Bishman

I guess if I bought a Mos Def album for swagging out purposes I'd be pretty let down too.

Bisham, you gotta stop and smell the flowers. Watch some Lil B YouTube vids on how to cook. Get a good buzz on, play 2 Chainz really loud, and just chef it up for a while.

Lol kamspy, I feel you. You're the only reason why I thought I would like the album. Your southern taste matches mine. But like I said earlier, the album is good if you are in the mood for some straight ignorant shit or going out to the club.

Gave 2 Chainz album 5 listens and I can say the album is garbage. This is a terrible album. The lyrics are horrible. A lot of songs are good if you are drunk or good club track where you don't pay attention to the lyrics. I felt my intelligence was insulted by his lyrics. Straight horrible. I can't wait for this fad to be over. He is filling the void that Gucci Mane had. Dope Peddlar is one of the worst songs I have ever heard.

Co-sign this. Album is trash. Im amazed GAF-Hop are on this shit. Im all for fun, car rattling rap music. But this? Shit is corny.

Watch "When" something like Liquid swords 2 drops, there will still be more poeple talking about wack ass 2chainz than LS2.

Esch, man you got me all fucked up with your new Avi. Dont know who people are anymore.

Dope avi regardless.

Watch "When" something like Liquid swords 2 drops, there will still be more poeple talking about wack ass 2chainz than LS2.

I think you are truly underestimating how many Wu-Tang fans are here and plus if Liquid Swords 2 is garbage and has absolutely no redeeming factors then yes, 2 chainz will be talked about more and rightfully so.

Esch

Banned
Co-sign this. Album is trash. Im amazed GAF-Hop are on this shit. Im all for fun, car rattling rap music. But this? Shit is corny.

Esch, man you got me all fucked up with your new Avi. Dont know who people are anymore.

Dope avi regardless.

Thanks, you're totally wrong about a potential LS2 response though, most of the regs here love the GZA and would definitely rush to get it.

Tokubetsu

Dope avi regardless.

iZT0zEkLu3jos.jpg

new Liquid Swords 2 verse leaked

GZA word is bond, collide with the hadron
force of science and mathematics
my schematics are tragic to your life, true to form
Charged up lyrics like a megaton Storm
Killing cats across the planet, curiosity hit 'em
evolution of the rhyme, a blow to religion
mars rover with jehova, chucked the deuce at Zeus
Wu-Tang Clan be the motherfucking truth

Status